Alien Rock Candy in the 619

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NorthWest Labs

NorthWest Labs

Hello!
sorry not trying to hi jack your thread. (and thats amazing those plants in the solo cups!)
anyone know where i can come by seeds, or a clone or two of ARC? i have been looking around the seattle area for months with no luck!
any help is greatly appreciated!
P.S. I am a legal MMJ patient.

Noob78

Noob78

Hello!
sorry not trying to hi jack your thread. (and thats amazing those plants in the solo cups!)
anyone know where i can come by seeds, or a clone or two of ARC? i have been looking around the seattle area for months with no luck!
any help is greatly appreciated!
P.S. I am a legal MMJ patient.
I now that alien said he will re-release arc and a few others, in the near future. You threading on thin ice here looking for clones and such. They frown upon that here. But good luck on your search.

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

^^^ Yea dat ^^^

Here's some Blueberry Skunk from Flying Dutchmen I've been smoking since forever lol. I had a keeper from one fem bean. She grows nice big chunky buds of skunky blueberry tasting meds. Real skunk too but of course got the berry taste from the Blueberry. Just filling in space here since I can't pop my Alien Grenades just yet:
View attachment 287978

HOLY SHIT! Id say thats a big chunky bud bro!!! hell yeah she sounds like a keeper! Sign me up for some skunky blueberry any time!!! damn that sounds delicious!

That Blueberry Skunk is insane looking 619 .... really digging her - how long or how fast of a finisher is she .... love led shots .... peace SoSer

seriously! what a crazy looking bud! make me think about getting some LEDs too!

NorthWest Labs

NorthWest Labs

I now that alien said he will re-release arc and a few others, in the near future. You threading on thin ice here looking for clones and such. They frown upon that here. But good luck on your search.

Ah thanks! glad to hear that there will be another shot at some ARC!
and didnt mean to break any rules(was desperate!) wont happen again.

619ster

619ster

Ah thanks! glad to hear that there will be another shot at some ARC!
and didnt mean to break any rules(was desperate!) wont happen again.
Hey man, it happens lol. There's always private convo's you can start, but ya gotta get in where ya fit in ya dig lol. Maybe if we were closer I'd be able to point you in the right direction. Anyway, ARC did drop recently but went super fast! I believe it was 17 packs gone in a matter of hours! Hope ya got in on that. Peace!
That Blueberry Skunk is insane looking 619 .... really digging her - how long or how fast of a finisher is she .... love led shots .... peace SoSer
Sup Sos! Sorry for late response but I just got my laptop back up and running. Uploading and multi-quoting has been a pain on my damn mobile! But yea man that BB Skunk was a nice treat, although compared to Blue Dream she was just a little stonier, and not as tasty. My goal with her was to find something as tasty as Blue Dream but stonier. Got half of what I wanted! She was a solid 9-10 week finisher depending on preferrence.
HOLY SHIT! Id say thats a big chunky bud bro!!! hell yeah she sounds like a keeper! Sign me up for some skunky blueberry any time!!! damn that sounds delicious!

seriously! what a crazy looking bud! make me think about getting some LEDs too!
LEDs is a sketchy market. Hard to recommend them to folks as they simply do not work the same as HPS and other traditional lighting. But if the right one is purchased, good things can come from LEDs indeed! Like higher THC levels and richer terpene profiles in the buds, and maybe even some competiton for HID light yields occasionally. Not all LEDs are created equal, and I'd say 80% or more of what's out there is crap! I was lucky enough to get super meticulous in my research and chose wisely on my first try with LEDs. Seen way more crap from LEDs than I'd like to admit though, so I'm happy I got the ones I did!

As stated in my reply to Soser, I finally have my laptop back up and running! So of course it's time for an update! ARC# 1 still going in my garden (and not going anywhere anytime soon!), and still have not flowered ARC# 3 but soon! The last monster ARC# 1 in coco is chopped. Had some issues towards the end with mites and falling branches (grew too far past the screen). The mites were a quick fix, but the falling branches was rediculous! Too many branches!! Right now I have this hydro ARC# 1 going which will get chopped most likely in a couple days. here's some flicks:
CIMG4403
CIMG4404
CIMG4411
CIMG4412
CIMG4413
CIMG4388
CIMG4416

619ster

619ster

Looking nice 6.Is that some purple
LOL nah it's just the LED lighting. My #2 ARC did throw out some purp though. #1 stays nice and green. I'm really curious to see what #3 holds in store. BTW that last pic is a lowernug near the base of the plant. Just showing that it buds nicely ALL the way down the plant even with lack of light.

619ster

619ster

OK I finally found some seeds in my ARC which I pollinated but lost the location of the buds I pollinated because she got too bushy and droopy. I pollinated two locations, one with Strawberry Dogshit pollen, and one with Lemon Grinderz OG pollen. I did mark the buds but forgot what the markings signified as to which pollen. Yea stoner move, but I'll be able to tell once grown out. Still searching for the other bud I pollinated though. Here's a nice 20 pack of some 619 beans lol, and some ARC nugs:
CIMG4433
CIMG4432
CIMG4434

Noob78

Noob78

Digging it bro, Still trying to get my hands on some arc (Tuesday maybe)lol. But have my kandy in flower week tommorrow and will cross that with lad, plus I have stud white master x hero og cross that be flowering for pollen in the near future.Plus sexing out my tahoe alien's and alien grenades once big enough.I do believe that my sour dubb x hero cross is a female so thats good.Sorry for rambling bro have a great one

619ster

619ster

Digging it bro, Still trying to get my hands on some arc (Tuesday maybe)lol. But have my kandy in flower week tommorrow and will cross that with lad, plus I have stud white master x hero og cross that be flowering for pollen in the near future.Plus sexing out my tahoe alien's and alien grenades once big enough.I do believe that my sour dubb x hero cross is a female so thats good.Sorry for rambling bro have a great one
What up Noob! All good on the rambling, it's always interesting for me to hear what peeps are working on. Especially when the genetics involved are some FIRE!! I wish you luck on your chucking adventures. I can't wait to see the outcome of my chucking. I still have the same pollen stored so if testing results reveal great things from my two crosses, I'll be dedicating a clone to be completely seeded by the pollen I have stored to make PLENTY more beans. Oh and I can't wait to start my Grenades. I've been slowing things down due to a situation I'm dealing with, but the genetics are being preserved, and projects are put on a slight hold til things are more stable.

Noob78

Noob78

I hope All get sort out on your end bro. You a real stand up guy bro. And yes I also have something call tiresias mist which make fem seeds so will try That. Going to let the breeding for alien and other breeders just want a nice vault of my own.

619ster

619ster

damn thats some dank and u know i gotta love it that much more since its hometown fire. Nice work bro
Thanks brotha!!! Yup some of SD's finest right here lol. Too bad 99% of SD ain't tried it yet. Well at least not this cut, except for my friends, family and patients. And I honestly think this cut kills about 90% of the OG Kush I've ever got my hands on around here. And I have no shortage of good plugs either.

T

tipper619sd

Thanks brotha!!! Yup some of SD's finest right here lol. Too bad 99% of SD ain't tried it yet. Well at least not this cut, except for my friends, family and patients. And I honestly think this cut kills about 90% of the OG Kush I've ever got my hands on around here. And I have no shortage of good plugs either.

Ya i hear u on that man i just was in daygo yesterday and came back home would love to try out a few flowers next time i come down let me know

catdaddy

catdaddy

OK I finally found some seeds in my ARC which I pollinated but lost the location of the buds I pollinated because she got too bushy and droopy. I pollinated two locations, one with Strawberry Dogshit pollen, and one with Lemon Grinderz OG pollen. I did mark the buds but forgot what the markings signified as to which pollen. Yea stoner move, but I'll be able to tell once grown out. Still searching for the other bud I pollinated though. Here's a nice 20 pack of some 619 beans lol, and some ARC nugs:
View attachment 300513View attachment 300514View attachment 300515
what you doing with them beans? i think some of them will love it over here, lol.

619ster

619ster

Ya i hear u on that man i just was in daygo yesterday and came back home would love to try out a few flowers next time i come down let me know
Sure thing man I'm down for a sesh. There's a bowl or doob with your name on it whenever you get back out here.
yeah i was just thinking the same thing when i saw it. nice job, 619, on everything you got going atm.
Thanks alot bro!Much appreciated.

Here's some Apple Jack from Seedism Seeds that really surprised me so far. Smells and looks promising. She had a brush with drout last weekend that almost killed her. Luckilly she recovered, but lost LOTS of foliage (more than I would have removed at least lol), and has lots of yellow now:( Mites seemed to take advantage of her during the time she was weak and recovering too:sour: But all in all she is still doing well for 4 weeks and Mighty Wash got those little bastards on the run!:
CIMG4435
CIMG4436
CIMG4437
CIMG4438
CIMG4439

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Sure thing man I'm down for a sesh. There's a bowl or doob with your name on it whenever you get back out here.

Thanks alot bro!Much appreciated.

Here's some Apple Jack from Seedism Seeds that really surprised me so far. Smells and looks promising. She had a brush with drout last weekend that almost killed her. Luckilly she recovered, but lost LOTS of foliage (more than I would have removed at least lol), and has lots of yellow now:( Mites seemed to take advantage of her during the time she was weak and recovering too:sour: But all in all she is still doing well for 4 weeks and Mighty Wash got those little bastards on the run!:
View attachment 302477View attachment 302479View attachment 302481View attachment 302484View attachment 302487
do you use the power wash 619ster? And have noticed any affect on your flavor from the mightywash?

Top Bottom