Alien Rock Candy in the 619

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

wow. never seen plants in cups that large , first reaction was oh shit , how do you keep them from falling over... glad i transplanted mine today and i believe i have one of each that Alien disc ....sweet best of luck bro... i'll be watching this one... here are mine about three weeks from germ......
Img0001 08 21 2012
Img0001 08 21 2012

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Vigourous grow without a doubt !! foliar seems to work great for you... :eek:
I will be around to see what these babies have to say !;)

However, as Alien stated, letting such big plants in such small pots/cups can give you hermie issue... (rootbound)
It hapenned to me twice, however, it was with something given as Native sativa (Parnaiba), which I think it is proper to herm naturally depending on the overall conditions...
So twice... two original plants from these seeds, which I put in my garden soil ( lot of room for that sativa roots ) stay straight female till the end (13/14 weeks)... no naners, no balls encountered during the trim or after the cure during the tests of these meds, and this with the entire plants...
I clearly found seeds (but just a handfull mature, most were immature) due to the contamination from the clones who turned Herm around week 9/10... I then killed these clones to avoid a total seed crop... ( my friend's papagayo loved these herma seeds... :D )

I had taken 5 clones of each plant after the pre-sexing and I kept them in mid-sized pots throught the grow/flow period... all theses clones became herma !?! :confused: ?
And not just a few bananas here and there, they became female herma... proudly showing their balls on 15/30% of the plant...
These clones remained grown for almost 3 months in 12/12 before starting to bloom gently, sativa style... in the week 8/9, the balls began to appear...
As it was supposed "pure native landrace"... I watered and fertilized these 10 clones with caution and different nutes dosages, the two clones which received the lowest fertilization is the one who showed more balls, not foliar spray during flowering for me... these 10 clones turned herma with the same conditions (outdoor) as the two mother plants which remained straight female... ?
when I removed the pots... roots were abusively wrapped around the clod, in very bad condition/appearance !
I thought that the lack of nutes had increased the herm issue for sure, but thinking well, what brings nutes to the plants ?
...roots my friend... healthy roots !
So, rootbound.. it's like roots eating roots, not good at all ! ;)

Then, please give space to your roots to grow, breathe and capture their food as much as you can !
I understand and agree with Alien, when he says that beds are the best solution ...
it's just not really convenient for me and my wheelchair...
So I would put everything I could into the ground ! ;)
Indoors I recommend filling all the space you have on the ground, with pots as wide and high as you can...

Peace

619ster

619ster

Killer strain!!!! Let those babies go!!!! New pots will bring pure fire... Nice job

OC
Thanks OC! Definitely should be some flameage!! New pots being implemented as we speak lol
holy crap i cant even remember the topic of this thread lol...holy crap....props to you
LOL never fails to get that reaction. Thanks for the props.
Alien's synopsis looks spot on to me. That would have been my exact response.
Thanks a bunch for your input and for dropping by! It is much appreciated. Peace and respect!
wow. never seen plants in cups that large , first reaction was oh shit , how do you keep them from falling over... glad i transplanted mine today and i believe i have one of each that Alien disc ....sweet best of luck bro... i'll be watching this one... here are mine about three weeks from germ......View attachment 244372View attachment 244372
Your babies are looking great! Thanks for dropping in and for the pics. They weren't tipping over until about a week ago. Just nice and symmetrical, so the balance was good til recently. But no biggie all is working out.
Vigourous grow without a doubt !! foliar seems to work great for you... :eek:
I will be around to see what these babies have to say !;)

However, as Alien stated, letting such big plants in such small pots/cups can give you hermie issue... (rootbound)
It hapenned to me twice, however, it was with something given as Native sativa (Parnaiba), which I think it is proper to herm naturally depending on the overall conditions...
So twice... two original plants from these seeds, which I put in my garden soil ( lot of room for that sativa roots ) stay straight female till the end (13/14 weeks)... no naners, no balls encountered during the trim or after the cure during the tests of these meds, and this with the entire plants...
I clearly found seeds (but just a handfull mature, most were immature) due to the contamination from the clones who turned Herm around week 9/10... I then killed these clones to avoid a total seed crop... ( my friend's papagayo loved these herma seeds... :D )

I had taken 5 clones of each plant after the pre-sexing and I kept them in mid-sized pots throught the grow/flow period... all theses clones became herma !?! :confused: ?
And not just a few bananas here and there, they became female herma... proudly showing their balls on 15/30% of the plant...
These clones remained grown for almost 3 months in 12/12 before starting to bloom gently, sativa style... in the week 8/9, the balls began to appear...
As it was supposed "pure native landrace"... I watered and fertilized these 10 clones with caution and different nutes dosages, the two clones which received the lowest fertilization is the one who showed more balls, not foliar spray during flowering for me... these 10 clones turned herma with the same conditions (outdoor) as the two mother plants which remained straight female... ?
when I removed the pots... roots were abusively wrapped around the clod, in very bad condition/appearance !
I thought that the lack of nutes had increased the herm issue for sure, but thinking well, what brings nutes to the plants ?
...roots my friend... healthy roots !
So, rootbound.. it's like roots eating roots, not good at all ! ;)

Then, please give space to your roots to grow, breathe and capture their food as much as you can !
I understand and agree with Alien, when he says that beds are the best solution ...
it's just not really convenient for me and my wheelchair...
So I would put everything I could into the ground ! ;)
Indoors I recommend filling all the space you have on the ground, with pots as wide and high as you can...

Peace
Thanks for the good vibes! I understand exactly what you mean about root space, and have the understanding that it is indeed VERY important for soil growing. I appreciate everyones concern, but I am actually in perlite first then coco, and growing in a hydro fashion. I have seen a 10 oz plant flowered in a 32 oz container with Hdyroton and drip feed. Hydro works like that. With that said, I have actually transplanted one plant so far after topping and taking a few cuts. Will get to the others in the next couple days. The one I transplanted will get a couple days to settle in to her new home and will be flowering after that. The Dyna Gro Foliage Pro is GREAT!!! I think I'm like the only person who uses it to grow cannabis lol. What can I say, I'm just not much of a follower when it comes to growing. I like to defoliate as well, which I've seen cause tons of debates. My style can be unorthodox at times, but there's always more than one way to skin a cat;)

Here is the one that I transplanted and will be flowering in a couple days:
CIMG3607
CIMG3608

619ster

619ster

Hey man I like your style and attitude! How long does it take you to get them to that size? Also how tall are they?
It took 2 1/2 months to get them to this point from seed. From clone I usually veg around 6-7 weeks to get them this size. I veg til 30" (<current size of two taller ones, shorter one is 24"), then flip for a final height of ~4 ft (at least I hope so, I know OG's can stretch like a mofo). Appreciate the good vibes bro!
looking much more comfortable in their new homes... good luck with the flip... peace soser
Thanks man! Time to watch the magic unfold!!
nice work 619

here is something to look forward to
Your pics always got me Jonesin' bro!!! I envy your garden every time I look!! Nothing like some well grown outdoor yummy! I would do it if I could, but not happening in my neck of the woods lol.

619ster

619ster

Alright folks, here is the Rock Candy doing her thang after a day of 12/12 in her bloom room. She gets the sweet spot under the LED. She's been 12/12 for about 4 days now. I just put a tomato cage over her last night for support, and I'll get some pics of her in about a week or so.

Iphone 005
Iphone 006
Iphone 007

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Alright folks, here is the Rock Candy doing her thang after a day of 12/12 in her bloom room. She gets the sweet spot under the LED. She's been 12/12 for about 4 days now. I just put a tomato cage over her last night for support, and I'll get some pics of her in about a week or so.

View attachment 247737View attachment 247738View attachment 247739

Ok im just gonna say it im so fucking jealous of you guys (goo,cheese and 619) all my money in the last year has gone into stepping up my grow op...dont get me wrong i wouldnt change it but damn fuck shit i wanted so bad to get these seeds you guys are rockin. Later this year im going off on some alien gear. You lucky fucks!

619ster

619ster

Ok im just gonna say it im so fucking jealous of you guys (goo,cheese and 619) all my money in the last year has gone into stepping up my grow op...dont get me wrong i wouldnt change it but damn fuck shit i wanted so bad to get these seeds you guys are rockin. Later this year im going off on some alien gear. You lucky fucks!
Hey I'm pretty much in the same boat bro lol. I was just lucky to be able to scrape up enough change to get these Rock Candy's. I would like to get more, but I'm a broke mofo haha. I have to fight the urge to not empty my funds on another pack. Uuuuuugh Purple Tahoe Alien calling my name!! And Baba G has some stuff I'd like as well as Rare Dankness and Aligee, and shit Cannaventure, GOD, fuck man I better stop thinking about it. Fighting the urge!!!!!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Hey I'm pretty much in the same boat bro lol. I was just lucky to be able to scrape up enough change to get these Rock Candy's. I would like to get more, but I'm a broke mofo haha. I have to fight the urge to not empty my funds on another pack. Uuuuuugh Purple Tahoe Alien calling my name!! And Baba G has some stuff I'd like as well as Rare Dankness and Aligee, and shit Cannaventure, GOD, fuck man I better stop thinking about it. Fighting the urge!!!!!
Stay strong homie! Lol

619ster

619ster

2 months he said. remember his big ass plants in the beer cups?
LOL! Yup that's about right. 2 months in cup, and about 5 more days to get comfy in the 3.5 gal airpot.
yea thats right cheese was thinking that after i posted it...... to much to keep up with... thanks bro....peace soser was thinking that would kinda of kill that thinking on your m/f ratio ..in cups
Nope didn't hurt m/f ratio at all. Actually got more females than I planned. I thought only 2 would be female with my luck, but got 3 out of 5. The male I kept is still in a cup lol. He autoflowered so I'm kinda thinking I shouldn't keep him. Heat been in the high 80's low 90's for me. Like I said I'm a broke mofo, and can't really do much to fix the temps.

619ster

619ster

Ok a week into 12/12 now. Not much going on in flower production at all yet. I think pistils are just now starting to pick up the pace. Heat is a mofo in my parts. I think I need a bigger exhaust. Already using a 6in 500cfm, but temps still up there! Good thing I run LEDs along with HPS or I don't think my plants would make it. I just lost a crop in a 4x4 tent (didn't actually lose it but a/c went out and had to chop at 8 of 9 weeks due to plants dying from heat) running only a 400w CMH. Anyway....
Iphone 005
Iphone 006
Iphone 007
Iphone 001

619ster

619ster

its 100 in there?
Yes sir it is lol. I actually have been peaking at 104 past couple weeks. Average temps are high 80's to low 90's, and peaks at near 100 or more at around 2 pm right before lights off. LEDs are honestly what I think are keeping them alive.
those plants look awesome out of those little cups bro!
Thanks bro! I love vegging hempy style!
I remember Cheese ...didnt it look something like this?
View attachment 249991
Ahahaha!!! Good shit!

Latest posts

Top Bottom