Alien Rock Candy in the 619

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

wow, dude 100 % is way to high unless you got them lights are up high ! been there and shit turned to hay and that was a week peaking at 105% GOTTA get temp down IMHO... open something up -I had to add a filter and keep door open during day but alot of work in so far to lose them to heat bro..... just thinking of all the time you spent in the cups .... portable airconditioner on craig's list ..... good luck bro

619ster

619ster

Thanks so much Medusa! @Lady Goods- I do run my lights from 3am to 3pm. I would run them more at night like 9 to 9 but that just doesn't fit my schedule. I'm getting about a half inch of stretch daily so far. Not bad! @Cheese- yea bro it was funny, but it did take me quite a while to recover lol @Soser- I agree bro, those are scary temps! Like I said I had another space with 10 plants. 8 LA Con, 1 Sour Cream, and 1 Larry OG. A/C went out and Sour Cream turned to hay in about 4 days lol. The LA Cons and Larry were on their way so I chopped early at 8 weeks which wasn't too bad. In the space I'm showing here it's more of ambient heat rather that radiant heat. My hps stays at least 3 feet from most plants. When funds allow, I'll do something about the temps. But for now, it is what it is. Plus we get to see how hardy Alien's strains are. But I have no doubt they'll do fine. Everybody else in there has been just fine.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thanks so much Medusa! @Lady Goods- I do run my lights from 3am to 3pm. I would run them more at night like 9 to 9 but that just doesn't fit my schedule. I'm getting about a half inch of stretch daily so far. Not bad! @Cheese- yea bro it was funny, but it did take me quite a while to recover lol @Soser- I agree bro, those are scary temps! Like I said I had another space with 10 plants. 8 LA Con, 1 Sour Cream, and 1 Larry OG. A/C went out and Sour Cream turned to hay in about 4 days lol. The LA Cons and Larry were on their way so I chopped early at 8 weeks which wasn't too bad. In the space I'm showing here it's more of ambient heat rather that radiant heat. My hps stays at least 3 feet from most plants. When funds allow, I'll do something about the temps. But for now, it is what it is. Plus we get to see how hardy Alien's strains are. But I have no doubt they'll do fine. Everybody else in there has been just fine.
yea , I here you bro , same here i got my closet door cracked open now and its 85 in the room , I gotta get a closed reflector soon as I am constantly watching temp's - lucky I can watch them most of the day but might be going back to a real job soon , so gotta keep door shut especially the smell coming from these girls and its only day 2 - hell the clones have a dank smell to them when i wet them down.......peace soser

619ster

619ster

Hey noob! It's coming along.

Soser, I have no worries about temps. The lowest it gets with lights on is 86 LOL!!! That's your high, and my low haha. It's cool though my plants train hard for this kind of work ;)

Small update on things. I still haven't had room to put the other two in, and probably won't for a few weeks, but that's cool because I'll have seperate harvests, and clones at different stages, and so on. Gotta keep the ARC's in rotation!! So last night I was supercropping, and snapped right through a stem (doh!!!). Taped it up. Hope I didn't lose the top. Will find out in a day or two I guess lol. Budding is started, stretch is slowing, and I'm ready to see what this girls got!! Here's last nights pics:
Iphone 001
Iphone 002
Iphone 003
Iphone 004
Iphone 005
Iphone 006
Iphone 007

Hotsause

Hotsause

LMAO it puts the lotion on its plants :P
Looking good im very interested in ARC as my slacking ass didnt put in my first order in time(But my first order came with no problems :D)

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Well shit 619, youve got a maad unorthadox veg style and ridiculous temps but the plants look great so far man, Props! I cant wait to see how this turns out. Ill be droppin in from time to time to take a looksie. The lotion always helps too bro, good on ya. Peace and best of luck! Motiv

619ster

619ster

Welcome aboard!
Thanks Big A! It's an honor, and a pleasure lol.
heres another one for ya A.

;)
HAHA that's a good one too!
LMAO it puts the lotion on its plants :p
Looking good im very interested in ARC as my slacking ass didnt put in my first order in time(But my first order came with no problems :D)
Good stuff! Did you get ARC Too?
Well shit 619, youve got a maad unorthadox veg style and ridiculous temps but the plants look great so far man, Props! I cant wait to see how this turns out. Ill be droppin in from time to time to take a looksie. The lotion always helps too bro, good on ya. Peace and best of luck! Motiv
What's up Motiv!! Pleasure to have ya drop in. I've watched your work in the cuts, and you do good stuff! Love the variety too. The ARC's seem to be very hardy. Not sure why my male decided to autoflower (obviously small rootbound cups and high heat will stress), but the ladies are RIDERZ!! Be seeing ya around brah! Peace.

Small quick update. Happy to report that the top a snapped will be fine :) But something else is kinda tripping me out. Will get to that next time once I get pics. But here's the flowering one:
Iphone 001
Iphone 002
Iphone 003
Iphone 004

Noob78

Noob78

Whats up 619, plants looking good, I will being getting some alien gear in the next month or to start my new venture,any ideas which would be a good one to start my journey with. thanks

619ster

619ster

Whats up 619, plants looking good, I will being getting some alien gear in the next month or to start my new venture,any ideas which would be a good one to start my journey with. thanks
Wassup noob! Thanks for the kind words. Very good choice on the Alien Genetics!! Not sure what your prefernce in flavors and effects are? But if you're into the OG Kush, I think Tahoe Alien would be a good one. If you want to experience more of the Alien properties, I'm thinking Alien Napalm OG would be the choicefor that. Or if you just want a tasty big yielding strain, Lemon Alien Dawg would be ideal, all IMO of course. Me personally, I want to wait til I have a good spare 3 bills and I want to get both the Tahoe Alien, and Lemon Alien Dawg. Then I want to hunt the best male and female companions from both, and make my own version of Starfighter :D It may not be the same $4,000 Starfighter beans, but hopefully I can at least imitate the experience, since alot of us nobodies will probably never get the chance to experience such a treat :( Or who knows lol.
Looking good 619 and much bigger than mine bro... how many days is the above flowered one above, all appears well.... best of luck with them.. Respect Soser
I really don't count days to be honest lol. I just know she is now hitting 3 weeks just about now, and I see a good amount of resin already. Her clones are rooted. Took about 2 weeks give or take. I can check back and post for sure how many days. I'll note it in the next update if I remember HA! But here's the latest. I had to take a branch off because it was dying. I examined to see what was the cause and found something I haven't come across. If anybody has seen or dealt with this let me know. I may post in the infirmary if I don't get responses here on the subjesct. You'll see what I mean in the pics. I took one off with the prob, and two more branches have it, but are still doing ok:
CIMG3722
CIMG3723
CIMG3724
CIMG3725
CIMG3726
CIMG3764
CIMG3765
CIMG3766
CIMG3767

Latest posts

Top Bottom