Alien Rock Candy in the 619

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

these look great! i can see a mixture of the Tahoe and dubs in this pheno for sure now that it's finishing up

619ster

619ster

Thanks everyone! Been waiting for these meds and happy to know that in a few weeks I'll be puffing on Alien Rock Candy!! Well I'll probably sample before then, but usually takes 3 weeks after harvest to get a good dry and cure in.

Sos, I am seeing minimal amber, maybe 10%. I would go longer but there's no point. Stuff is already rediculously potent! I think the lack of amber is due to my high heat this summer. My 9 week Blueberry Skunks were even taking 10 weeks this round. Just gotta roll with the cards I'm dealt. Just happy all of my plants could take it. I swear I could even take this pheno down at 7 weeks and be satisfied with the buds, judging from how good my 5 week sample was. 56 days definitely sounds like a nice target, which I'll try on one of her clones.

OYY, there is definitely heavy tahoe influence in the smoke. Not really getting any Alien traits out of this one. We'll see if the smoke has changed much from the 5 week sample.

Welcome catdaddy! Waiting on your smoke reports on that Bodhi gear! Gonna be popping his NL5 cross real soon here!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thanks everyone! Been waiting for these meds and happy to know that in a few weeks I'll be puffing on Alien Rock Candy!! Well I'll probably sample before then, but usually takes 3 weeks after harvest to get a good dry and cure in.

Sos, I am seeing minimal amber, maybe 10%. I would go longer but there's no point. Stuff is already rediculously potent! I think the lack of amber is due to my high heat this summer. My 9 week Blueberry Skunks were even taking 10 weeks this round. Just gotta roll with the cards I'm dealt. Just happy all of my plants could take it. I swear I could even take this pheno down at 7 weeks and be satisfied with the buds, judging from how good my 5 week sample was. 56 days definitely sounds like a nice target, which I'll try on one of her clones.

OYY, there is definitely heavy tahoe influence in the smoke. Not really getting any Alien traits out of this one. We'll see if the smoke has changed much from the 5 week sample.

Welcome catdaddy! Waiting on your smoke reports on that Bodhi gear! Gonna be popping his NL5 cross real soon here!
without a doubt i took a sample after 5 weeks and was stoned but want to maximize my total weight and i am doing the smoke report for Catdaddy after the cure , looking at like about 1.5 to 2 weeks .......peace soser

619ster

619ster

Congrats on the harvest 619ster ! You rocked the rock bro!! Rock candy looks delish. Wish I was closer to you to do a smoke report :)
Thanks man! Should be some damn good smoke! If ever in my area, there's a bowl with your name on it bro lol. Peace!
without a doubt i took a sample after 5 weeks and was stoned but want to maximize my total weight and i am doing the smoke report for Catdaddy after the cure , looking at like about 1.5 to 2 weeks .......peace soser
Yea my 5 week sample was a little stringy bud, but surprisingly dank and no green grass taste which really tripped me out. Buds are definitely twice the size they were then at this point! And man, you're gonna do smoke reports for catdaddy??? You lucky mofo lol, he does got some dank growing over in his garden. I wanna hear about the Goji and Cheesedog! Snow Leopard sounds interesting as well!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thanks man! Should be some damn good smoke! If ever in my area, there's a bowl with your name on it bro lol. Peace!

Yea my 5 week sample was a little stringy bud, but surprisingly dank and no green grass taste which really tripped me out. Buds are definitely twice the size they were then at this point! And man, you're gonna do smoke reports for catdaddy??? You lucky mofo lol, he does got some dank growing over in his garden. I wanna hear about the Goji and Cheesedog! Snow Leopard sounds interesting as well!
will do them justice for sure and looking forward to the snow leopard as i have three dif cuts in flower also , so the comparison should be interesting .... respect soser

619ster

619ster

Yes I'm still flowering this bitch out lol! Getting the chop today for sure though. Just felt I could use the good long flower time on this big girl, and test different harvest times with her clones. @ clones went into flower a few days ago, and have 1 vegging to be a bush. Have 3 more of them rooting now as well. Then there's 6 rooted clones of #3 which will veg out a bit. Had to kill the #3 mom due to space issues. #2 still vegging lol. She will most likely just give up clones and be killed as well. Who knows. #1 is definitely putting in her work though! Here's last shots of mom#1 still living:
CIMG3964
CIMG3965
CIMG3966
CIMG3968
CIMG3969
CIMG3970
CIMG3971
CIMG3972
CIMG3973
CIMG3974
CIMG3975
CIMG3976

soserthc1

soserthc1

Oct 14 was last picture at 6 weeks and chopping today so you ran here 67 days ? What percent of amber do you currently have i'm at 59 days and its getting real cloudy but not amber guess i'm going another 8 days or so..... looks awesome under that led really brings some nice colors to her... looking good 619 running here back to back ??

catdaddy

catdaddy

619, that pheno looks very nice. i apologize for coming to the party so late, please forgive me, but it looks like i made it in time to see your beauties in full bloom. nice job with the led's

619ster

619ster

Looking awesome
Thanks Noob!! Sour Dubbs and Tahoe Alien is a very nice combo!
Oct 14 was last picture at 6 weeks and chopping today so you ran here 67 days ? What percent of amber do you currently have i'm at 59 days and its getting real cloudy but not amber guess i'm going another 8 days or so..... looks awesome under that led really brings some nice colors to her... looking good 619 running here back to back ??
Yea somewhere around a 10 week harvest. I didn't mind the wait, as I have 2 other plants I just harvested. Last I checked trichs at 9 weeks was minimal amber, like 5-10%. I'll report on how much was present when I go chop her in a little. I doubt this strain needs to have much amber to put you on your ass though lol. Next ones I'll flower less time and see where I like her at. And yes she is already established as my main star, followed closely by my Pineapple Express cut, which was my main bitch before ARC. I'll be cloning this ARC#1 like crazy!, And yes, I'll be running her back to back to back!!! LOL. Her siblings still got much to prove to me, so I've been neglecting them due to her being so great.
619, that pheno looks very nice. i apologize for coming to the party so late, please forgive me, but it looks like i made it in time to see your beauties in full bloom. nice job with the led's
Hey not a prob at all Catdaddy! The important thing is you made it in time for harvest LOL! This pheno is definitely a keeper, but probably not even the best pheno to be found seeing as I found it from only 5 seeds popped. Goes to show that Tahoe Alien makes nothing but keeper quality hybrids. And yea everywhere I post pics, everyone LOVES the background colors and the effect the LEDs give to my pictures. Especially the ladies ;)

Noob78

Noob78

Yes sour dubb and tahoe alien is a nice combo, sort of mad I got lad and not the alien Grenades, they sold out by the time I can get it oh well

619ster

619ster

Yes sour dubb and tahoe alien is a nice combo, sort of mad I got lad and not the alien Grenades, they sold out by the time I can get it oh well
Yea man I'm talking with another grower with the Grenades and he seems to have a crazy yielding pheno! This ARC pheno is not a big yielder, but the smoke is a force to be reckoned with I can tell already!
how long did u take her?
Took her down at 70 days more or less. Will go 65 and 60 with the two I just tossed in flower and see if it makes a big difference.

Have some shots of my vegger, that's gonna get trained and bushed out to see if I can pull a good few oz out of a plant. I'm thinking I may only yield 2 oz, maybe a tad more of this current one. I like to grow at least a qp per bush if I can help it lol. Oh and also a few pre chop pics. I couldn't help myself lol.
Sd card 019
Sd card 018
Sd card 017
Sd card 002
Sd card 003
Sd card 004
Sd card 006
Sd card 007

619ster

619ster

Latest posts

Top Bottom