Alien Rock Candy in the 619

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noob78

Noob78

Yea noob they are definitely beginning to shape up nicely. Definitely OG dominant in structure, but the smell is incredible!!! Not that Piney lemon fuel scent like most OG, I definitely smell something resembling "candy" sweeetness, with a sour twang in there. So excited!!! I've really been neglecting my other two cuts. Looks like I may or may not flower them. Decisions decisions!! I will take cuts for sure for future runs, but they are a little overgrown, and still in cups ahahaha:p Don't hate me guys they are well taken care of for the small space I can keep them in (hence small pots/cups or they won't fit and overgrow space), and we shall see them (or their pheno) in action in the near future still. But I can already tell I like this cut, and already have 3 clones from her vegging away nice and healthy.

Anyway, was snapping some photos and my camera died, but here's what I did get. Pretty darn nice for 5 weeks if you ask me:
View attachment 257851View attachment 257852View attachment 257853View attachment 257854View attachment 257855View attachment 257856
Watching you make me can't wait to get my LAD

soserthc1

soserthc1

Them led's sure do make for nice pictures 619 I got a cheap one 45led or something paid like 40 bucks supposed to be equal to 250 hps but i aint believing it..... yours sounds sweet , gotta hit that thread and check it out.......peace soser

619ster

619ster

Them led's sure do make for nice pictures 619 I got a cheap one 45led or something paid like 40 bucks supposed to be equal to 250 hps but i aint believing it..... yours sounds sweet , gotta hit that thread and check it out.......peace soser
Wassup Sos! Yea them cheap LEDs are only good for supplemental light. Gotta have them right up against the plants though, so coverage is really compromised. The technology is certainly out there (~90w LED = ~400w HID), but it's really expensive, and you must do your research quite extensively to find the ones that actually do that and don't just claim it. I'm watching a few peeps growing with these new Eclipse lights which are around 70w and can outperform a 250w HPS and probably compareable to a 400w. Still waiting to see if results are really up there with 400w HID results, but I already seen them SMASH results of a 250w! Anyway, on with Alien genetics. Not too many folks here care about hearing all this LED mumbo jumbo lol.

Update: Alien Rock Candy @ 6 weeks flower
Well the 3 stems that had that wierd girdle effect have died. No biggie. Two of them were small stems anyway. The one that was actually reaching the top canopy was the last to go last week at week 5. It's now drying and I will sample it to see if it's got anything to offer at only 5 weeks. Smells just like candy!!!! YUM!!!! On to the pics:
CIMG3817
CIMG3818
CIMG3819
CIMG3821
CIMG3822
CIMG3823
CIMG3824
CIMG3825
CIMG3826
CIMG3828

soserthc1

soserthc1

second set of pictures - the close ups look sweet , that led light makes them look sweet.... gonna have to get mine out for next round - all most home 619....

619ster

619ster

hey man plants are looking very nice! this cross sounds so tasty, running some here as well. thanks for posting the log!!
Thanks KP! I have two more phenos to get to. Gonna take cuts now and stick one or maybe both in flower REAL soon. Hope to see yours as well. Only seen a couple grows so far which was outdoor from CGK and an indoor from Medusa. I'm also watching how Soser's comes out.
second set of pictures - the close ups look sweet , that led light makes them look sweet.... gonna have to get mine out for next round - all most home 619....
I gaurantee you more potent and stickier buds wherever you put that LED bro! Put it right up against the side of the plant to get penetration into the middle. I have a buddy who uses his cheap 50w LED panels just like that (maybe the same kind you have possibly) and it actually works well for him. I'll tell you right now though, nothing beats CMH + LED combo lighting. I have a 400w CMH setup which I surrounded with LEDs before and had some killer runs. Thinking of going that route again in a 4x4 tent. This room is gonna stay the way it is though. Although I'd love to replace the 1000w with 2-3 x vertical 400w CMH's and keep the LEDs in there. Would cost too much though. Maybe during tax return season lol.

Can't believe this girl is almost done! Oh and I did recently spot nanners on a couple of my ladies (a Blueberry Skunk and an Afghani x Space Queen called Cosmic Brain), and none on the ARC or my other ladies. I don't believe the heat caused this, though it is a possibility. I think it's more of a light leak issue, which I have addressed. No more nanners popping out on anything. Just glad I could see the sturdiness of this pheno. She screams keeper already. Let's see how her sisters hold up!

soserthc1

soserthc1

yea, might just do that , been the weather was starting to break and I was running a sweet 77 degree's but its back to 73-75 outside next week. So I'll be battling the heat again and battling the heat means opening the door and battling the smell but soon enough it will be cool again. Good luck with the nanners hope you got them all, and arc's sis is looking mighty sweet and one of the snow leopards is looking really special with a nice grape smell and should be done alot faster than 63 days......peace soser

619ster

619ster

I smoked the buds from the branch that died at week 5 today. It hung dry for 4 days, and cured in paper bag for 10 days or so. No jar time, and tasted great! Like a Headband but with more intense flavor on the OG side. Definitely didn't expect it to smoke so good at only 5 weeks and no flush. I expected to taste grass lol. Pics coming soon. Almost ready to chop this bootch!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Now thats a beautiful pheno bro! Lookin very dense. Lovley colors coming in. Thats sweet your getting good terpine development. Sounds like a keeper to me Soser! Great job on the grow! Are you gonna do a smoke report on her when you get er chopped and cure it? Need more info on these genetics. Espacially well-grown examples! I tip my hat to ya, keep up the good work, my freind.
Quest

619ster

619ster

Now thats a beautiful pheno bro! Lookin very dense. Lovley colors coming in. Thats sweet your getting good terpine development. Sounds like a keeper to me Soser! Great job on the grow! Are you gonna do a smoke report on her when you get er chopped and cure it? Need more info on these genetics. Espacially well-grown examples! I tip my hat to ya, keep up the good work, my freind.
Quest

Thank you bro! Much appreciated. If I can't find anybody to do a smoke report for me then yes I'll do one. Just seems a little biased doing your own smoke reports lol. But I feel I can do pretty well. So shout out to any SD farmers, if ya wanna link up and blaze one and do a smoke report for me just holla.

soserthc1

soserthc1

smell ? mine had a sprite / spree candy smell this morning day 40 and I trimmed a bottom branch at day 28 and smoked the little nugs that were on it at day 28 and got nice, going to be a nice motivational get shit done high, I believe this plant is a sour dub leaner and will stick around in my garden for awhile as a matter of fact gonna put its cutting in a mom container today , not even waiting I will def keep this plant for awhile......Awesome

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Looking kill 619... Keep up the good work and happy harvest to u... Ur going to have some rocks on ur hands... Nice job...

Latest posts

Top Bottom