alien sledgehammer and sour pebbles

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oceanside

Oceanside

LMAO........ And crying... and weeping... And now I'm completely limp... My cock has turned the other way like a turtle.. FUCK ME LOL!!!!!!!!!! Well, At least i can see where I'm going now! Kinda like breaking the trail in the snow for me! So very lucky to be a member of the A team. Looking forward to some dark comments and a bit of sarcasm and some BOMB ass plants cheese.
OC

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

LMAO........ And crying... and weeping... And now I'm completely limp... My cock has turned the other way like a turtle.. FUCK ME LOL!!!!!!!!!! Well, At least i can see where I'm going now! Kinda like breaking the trail in the snow for me! So very lucky to be a member of the A team. Looking forward to some dark comments and a bit of sarcasm and some BOMB ass plants cheese.
OC
Aww how cute its like a 2nd belly button. Thanks bro if youre looking for dark and fucked up then you are in the right place.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Right on time! I def can't wait to see this show. Do ur thing, homie. Them Sour Pebbles r sure fire winners! About to flip some monster bitches under my new 1k Raptors. Best of luck with ur grow.
Yes you are and yes they are haha. Cant wait to see you rock this gem under thowows. Put those babies to work. Thanks for coming thru bro

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn Big C...you've been one bean poppin motherfucker!!! All some serious shit too. I thought you were rival for a sec lol. I see lots of dank in your future my friend. Peace

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Damn Big C...you've been one bean poppin motherfucker!!! All some serious shit too. I thought you were rival for a sec lol. I see lots of dank in your future my friend. Peace
haha trying to make some power moves bro. havent been blown away by anything ive grown lately so now its time to play with the big dogs. thanks for popping in bro i appreciate it.

Top Bottom