alien sledgehammer and sour pebbles

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
(Dope man's) was my favorite back in the late 80's early 90's. All the hustlers use to wear 'em. They was the nikes Eazy~E use to wear.. When he wasn't wearing chucks haha... We use to go to Footlocker & ask for dopemans & the lil chicks in the referee shirts knew exactly what we were talking about.. I think they real name was cortez tho... You were fresh if you had all the colors haha...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

(Dope man's) was my favorite back in the late 80's early 90's. All the hustlers use to wear 'em. They was the nikes Eazy~E use to wear.. When he wasn't wearing chucks haha... We use to go to Footlocker & ask for dopemans & the lil chicks in the referee shirts knew exactly what we were talking about.. I think they real name was cortez tho... You were fresh if you had all the colors haha...
haha yup, the plain as nikes was the cortez

soserthc1

soserthc1

oh.... shit footlocker with the ref shirts.... god that was like heaven when mom used to bring me there - early 80's patton leather adidas for at the time 75 bucks which was insane, now thats a cheap pair.... too funny SuperOG.................SORRY cheese last sneaker post bro....

true grit

true grit

Shit we had two kicks growing up in TX....Chuckas and Soldiers- soldiers being them classy ass plain boks. They rivaled the Cortez we just didn't rock the same Nikes down south. ha.

Soldier

Top Bottom