alien sledgehammer and sour pebbles

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

View attachment 252167

Fuck yeah Alien heres me 2011 @ 40

Where's yer HELMET, bitch? God-fuckin-dammit! Don't make me give you the thrashing I should be givin my kid... if he were still here...that is. Fuck me. What a waste.

Gotta custom longboard I'm gonna BURN sometime when my heart can take it. Back to the fires of HELL with ya....ya fuckin peice of shit....

my youngest is still ridin'/building boards. Breaks my fuckin' heart and I gotta just walk away when I see the shit. He just doesn't get it....

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Where's yer HELMET, bitch? Go. fuckin-dammit! Don't make me give you the thrashing I should be givin my kid... if he were still here...that is. Fuck me. What a waste.

Gotta custom longboard I'm gonna BURN sometime when my heart can take it. Back to the fires of HELL with ya....ya fuckin peice of shit....

my youngest is still ridin'/building boards. Breaks my fuckin' heart and I gotta just walk away when I see the shit. He just doesn't get it....
Sky your youngest son is just trying to live his own life and be his own man. Hes not looking to hurt anyone. I bet if I sat with him hed be the one saying "you just dont get it"
Im sorry for your pain brother.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Where's yer HELMET, bitch? God-fuckin-dammit! Don't make me give you the thrashing I should be givin my kid... if he were still here...that is. Fuck me. What a waste.

Sky, sorry for your loss I also lost a child so I feel your pain..... hang in there bro.... peace soser

sky high

sky high

My oldest wasn't looking to hurt anyone either...

And I know the drill, bro. I >don't< get it....just like I never "got" watching my friends at the same age (18-20) continue to shoot junk and dilaudids and anything else they could find to shoot up after seeing other friends in our circle die from that same cheap/fleeting "thrill". That's why I walk away and say nothing. At the onset of all of this I made my feelings known and found very quickly it would only be a wedge between us if I said anymore.

Sadly, because I "don't get it" (aka, "it's worth dying for, dad" ??? zzat what I'm missin?) I'm the only one who has no voice in the matter. It seems I'm just here to absorb the pain after it all goes to fuckin Hell and to sit quietly and watch helplessly as it does...

fuck me.

SORRY for the hijack, big cheese...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

And I know the drill, bro. I >don't< get it....just like I never "got" watching my friends at the same age (18-20) continue to shoot junk and dilaudids and anything else they could find to shoot up after seeing other friends in our circle die from that same cheap/fleeting "thrill". That's why I walk away and say nothing. At the onset of all of this I made my feelings known and found very quickly it would only be a wedge between us if I said anymore.

Sadly, because I "don't get it" (aka, "it's worth dying for, dad" ??? zzat what I'm missin?) I'm the only one who has no voice in the matter. It seems I'm just here to absorb the pain after it all goes to fuckin Hell and to sit quietly and watch helplessly as it does...

fuck me.

its all good bro. i dont know your pains but i know somtimes venting is the only way to get a moment of frustration and hurt out.

A

Alien

Supporter

fuck me.

Sky, we're all here for you brother...always. You ever need to talk or get anything off your chest, drop me a msg.

My deepest heartfelt condolences to you and your family. If there is ever anything I can do to help out, just holler.

Keep your head up and please remember you have an entire community of folks who care a whole lot about ya.

Much love,
Alien

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
I used to rock the reebok pumps. If only i could of got 1 more pump i would've made it to the NBA
Reminds me of a funny story. This kid Richard at school, was one of the first kids to have Reebok Pumps. He was in gym class, about to lace them up for the first time, in walks two kids that weve never seen before. Each kid grabs a shoe, runs out of the gym, and out of the school. LOL

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Reminds me of a funny story. This kid Richard at school, was one of the first kids to have Reebok Pumps. He was in gym class, about to lace them up for the first time, in walks two kids that weve never seen before. Each kid grabs a shoe, runs out of the gym, and out of the school. LOL
haha yeah shit was crazy back then. it was really bad with starter jackets with the big patch.

sky high

sky high

Respect, guys. It's so easy to take it all for granted and do stupid shit...

The "starter jackets" and Air Jordan's were after my time.... I'm familiar with Van's and Fallen/etc. and all the other skate shoes that offer no support to yer feet (LOL) 'cus of my kids.... who would always seem to wear out a pair per flower cycle:D. Thank Jah for jah....LOL...

As far as the old days...I had (still have) a fringed leather jacket..... damn little hippies...

and these were the shoes in my day.... along with "Keds". If you didn't have a decoder ring you were Ohhhhh so fuckin lost back then....

good thing johhny brough the "rope", huh? Everything is good when you have rope!

soserthc1

soserthc1

I go back to the days of the sports coats with the fur hoods that opened up with a zipper (the hood that is) and a big ass patch across the back, and also you never had a fear of someone putting a gun to your head and taking it, people didn't use guns in the early 80's in my neighborhood if you had a beef with someone who took your shit or called you a pussy, your parent's would say go fight him and get your coat back and if you don't i'm gonna kick your ass... and after a fair fist fight you usually became friends with the person......what ever happened to them days were your fist were your weapon's not guns......guess there gone with the panama red , columbian gold , and thai stick......peace soser

Top Bottom