alien sledgehammer and sour pebbles

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I go back to the days of the sports coats with the fur hoods that opened up with a zipper (the hood that is) and a big ass patch across the back, and also you never had a fear of someone putting a gun to your head and taking it, people didn't use guns in the early 80's in my neighborhood if you had a beef with someone who took your shit or called you a pussy, your parent's would say go fight him and get your coat back and if you don't i'm gonna kick your ass... and after a fair fist fight you usually became friends with the person......what ever happened to them days were your fist were your weapon's not guns......guess there gone with the panama red , columbian gold , and thai stick......peace soser
and two finger lids for 10 bucks

Oceanside

Oceanside

I worked the Chuck T's and the Sears Husky jeans and corduroy's had some Wallabee's !!!! I remember when it was safe to Hitch hike... I hitched on so many tours in the early 80's.. I also remember hanging out without cell phones and PED's... We had a kick ass boom box we took everywhere!!! And played bootlegs that we recorded!!! With my trusty Sony and Sennheiser mic's... Fuck i miss that shit!!! And ALWAYS meet between sets behind the stage to burn the finest Cali buds..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

ALIEN SLEDGEHAMMER

had 1 runt so i decided to put her some new digs to try and catch up to her siblings.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

both starins be lookin mighty purdy there BC. But i gotta say i think im fallin for those Sour Pebbles, just some sexxy lil youngsters!! Once i figure out how to sub, im in for the rest of the show

Ken
2 sub the thread go to the top of the page and click on the link that says watch thread and then confirm
Thanks ken, they are something special fa sho.

Top Bottom