alien sledgehammer and sour pebbles

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Alrighty BC, im subbed, and along for the ride brother!! should be some epic shit

Ken
Might wanna becarefull subbing to threads it real hard to keep up on them with cheese around......lmao.. every time I catch up on all my threads and turn computer back on and hit watch threads , there all there again and i spend half my day catch up again..... but it is fun...... that is if you don't have a life like myself or growing consumes your life like myself ... could just find yourself at a Motiv genetic addict meeting...... jk.... good times , good people , great growers ...all is well , now if i could just get cheese to call me fam.... i'd be complete

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking real good. Do you do any training, cropping, topping? Whats your style when it comes to that kinda thing?? I guess I could just watch and find out.. :) Either way I'm pretty excited Queso. Strain sounds great and they look very nice man. Fun stuff to have.

fred

kendog000

kendog000

Might wanna becarefull subbing to threads it real hard to keep up on them with cheese around......lmao.. every time I catch up on all my threads and turn computer back on and hit watch threads , there all there again and i spend half my day catch up again..... but it is fun...... that is if you don't have a life like myself or growing consumes your life like myself ... could just find yourself at a Motiv genetic addict meeting...... jk.... good times , good people , great growers ...all is well , now if i could just get cheese to call me fam.... i'd be complete

Unfortunately i work 60 plus hours a week, then worry bout outdoors, then indoors, and all the new lil ones, plus a 7 month old lil girl,my days are long, and i still love trying to keep up on shit.!!! And im terrible whenit comes to genetics, shit has to be had, even thought ill never run it all in my lifetime. Sorry for the off topic cheese haha

Ken

soserthc1

soserthc1

Unfortunately i work 60 plus hours a week, then worry bout outdoors, then indoors, and all the new lil ones, plus a 7 month old lil girl,my days are long, and i still love trying to keep up on shit.!!! And im terrible whenit comes to genetics, shit has to be had, even thought ill never run it all in my lifetime. Sorry for the off topic cheese haha

Ken
Yea, well I used to do the 60 plus hour a week gig but thems days are gone, esp after 20 years of it and salary reached six figures , I along with most high payed employee's were forced out. Finishing up my three year work hiatas and might get a small 9-5 UNION job at my wife's company but either way life is all good here..... 7 months old got your hands full there..... best of luck to you and your fam Ken, No babies in my future , my babies are 16 and 22 and one has a year of college left but they are still real daddy depended ......oh well .... Peace SoSer

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Latest posts

Top Bottom