Aliendog f2 Personal Closet Grow

• Thread starter BakedasBeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

That's an amazing job bro. Just found the thread and went threw it all. I love this strain, I have a female and male AD f2 I selected outta a pack last year which I plan on make'n some f3s. Again you did a great job makes me wish mine were closer to being done. But they're only on day 9 hahaha so I got a ways to go. I can smell it just from lookn at your photos mmmm PeAcE

Thanks for checking the thread out man! Nice! I bet there will be some gems in there for sure! Ill be looking forward to seeing a thread on some f3s. I know what you mean man, Im just over a week from harvest and I already cant wait for my next run with her to be done haha. But take care of her and she will reward you greatly. :anim_19:

Sexy lady you have there! Nice grow! I have 3 beans left in the fridge and a midget mamma. I need to pop those other 3 and find a nice male! Great work by the way.

Cheers,
Crom

Thanks again Crom!! Ya, I want to find a stud of a male to cross with this lady I just dont know what yet.....Maybe another landrace Afghani?? :smoke or maybe reverse a dank OG cut? Lots of optoins haha

thats impressive!!!

Thanks a lot rj!!

That plant looks Amazing bro. I would love to know what kind of training you used to achieve that ridiculously leveled canopy, just top notch man.

Thanks diddy, much appreciated!! I just used a mixture of topping and supercropping..... Early on I did a lot of topping to get her to bush out, shorten node spacing and start to shape up a bit. Then I mixed a little bending in during the 2 weeks before flower and used only bending durring strectch. But basically I used the same idea you would when shapping a decorative shrub or something. I had an imaginary shape that I wanted to go for with imaginary lines. Everything that grew outside of the imaginary lines either got cut or bent inside. However, I dont think I would have been able to get it so even if this were more of a sative growth pattern. The close node spacing definitely made it a lot easier on me.

Great job, looks dank.

Thanks BigJer!!

Hm ruby red squirt sounds good, great job my man you can for sure tell you took time getting that girl to look the way she does.. IMHO she is a bit over weight and needs to loose a few haha.. All the best baked as beans great job homie

Thanks BongToker!! Haha gotta love ruby red. Thank man, ya she required a little bit of patience when i was training but I like training and pruning plants. Its quite relaxing. Haha ya shes looking a little chunky..but I like em like that........Singing in the background :music Fat bottom girls you make the rockin' world go 'round :music

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Getting close!!!!

Whats up everyone:banana1sv6:,

Todays pictures are from last night (day 57). All is looking good with the lady. The colors are really popping now. I havent had a strain that loses this many leaves when she flushes though, so I'm thinking that I should have only given her a 7-10 day flush :worried? I think I might try that on the next go around. Other than that everything is on point. There is a lot of weight getting put on still, if you look at the pics she is starting to get a lean to her. Also, she is still only getting PH'd ro water, but I might do one more flush with final phase just to be safe. If all goes well, I am planning on pulling her sometime in the middle of next week (around day 65-66). Other than that there isnt much to report on this week since we are in the home stretch... As always, any questions please ask. Now for pictures! :smiley_joint:

photo_225.jpg
photo_125.jpg
photo_420.jpg
photo_422.jpg
photo_227.jpg
photo_322.jpg
photo_421.jpg
photo_128.jpg
photo_228.jpg
photo_522.jpg
photo_323.jpg
photo_521.jpg
photo_520.jpg
photo_321.jpg
photo_127.jpg
photo_226.jpg
photo_126.jpg

waayne

waayne

Man you're gonna be puffin some DANK soon!;)
Beautiful job bro!!!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Beautiful job bro!!!

I concur with waayne! Looking awesome! Don't you just love that plum color the leaves change? mmmm Aliendawg...:banana1sv6:

Cheers,
Crom

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Beautiful job bro!!!

Thanks waayne!! By the looks of your threads, I'll be right there along with you! :passingjoint:

I concur with waayne! Looking awesome! Don't you just love that plum color the leaves change? mmmm Aliendawg...:banana1sv6:

Cheers,
Crom

Thanks crom!! Ya man! I love the dark purples and reds shes turning!! I cant wait to cut this bitch down. Even more so to make some BHO :icon_dizzy:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking better and better everytime broski - man them buds look swollen as fuck!

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Fucking right bro!! Im impressed forsure!! Huge props!!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Ahh man that looks sooo good. It's fun watching her grow up. :)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
them colas are getting chunky

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

looking better and better everytime broski - man them buds look swollen as fuck!
Thanks motherlode! They're packing on the weight

Fucking right bro!! Im impressed forsure!! Huge props!!
Thanks king king!! :party

Ahh man that looks sooo good. It's fun watching her grow up. :)
Thanks man. Ya, I love watching them grow up!

Looking great man. Nice work :yes
Thanks bens lab!

That's a nice fade on there....looks yummy

nice coloring
Thanks dubsaq! I love the colors she turned. It makes me wonder what would happen if I exposed the strain to colder day temps :smoke

damn we got dank
Thanks miss jane!

them colas are getting chunky
Hell ya! Getting heavy! :harvest:

wow yea nice goin
Thanks frizzlefry!

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Mini update!

Whats up everyone?!

Harvest time is almost here! Today is day 65 and I am going to pull her tomorrow! I will take pictures throughout the harvest and post them first thing wednesday morning. Thanks for stopping in! :banana1sv6:

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Harvest!!!

Hello everyone :animbong:

So, as I said in my last post I harvested the girl last night :harvest:. All went well and by the looks of things I should have a pretty decent yeild from her! I have some pictures throughout harvest, but I had trouble getting some shots of the drying room without some glare form the flash. I will try to get some good shots and post them a little later tonight.

Looking back on this grow, I am very happy with how things turned out. Everything went really smooth for being the first time I have worked with these genetics and I will definitely be running them again. However, there are a few things I will change next time. The main two will be peaking the nutes around 1125-1150ppm instead of 1200 and, possibly only a 7-10 day flush instead of the 2 weeks I did this time (I just think I lost way too many fan leaves in the last week). If you look at the pictures you can kinda see what Im talking about...the plant looked halfway trimmed already when I pulled it.... I also think she would like temps a little closer to 77-78 where as I had them at about 81-83 and looking at the buds there is just a little bit of foxtailing on the 2 nugs closest to the light. But these are all reasons why we do test runs first. Other than those few things I dont really think there is much I am going to change for the next run. Is there anything my fellow farmers could think of to make my next run even better?? Now enough with the chatting here are some pictures! :anim_19:

photo_129.jpg
photo_325.jpg
photo_229.jpg
photo_424.jpg
photo_130.jpg
photo_324.jpg
photo_230.jpg
photo_523.jpg
photo_423.jpg
photo_524.jpg
photo_131.jpg
photo_326.jpg
photo_231.jpg
photo_425.jpg
photo_132.jpg
photo_232.jpg
photo_525.jpg

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

:animbong:Just to let everyone know, I will be posting dry nug shots and also a smoke report when there are some testers dry enough. So please dont take off just yet. Theres only a few more updates to go, so stick around! :party0044:. Thanks again to everyone for stopping in and sending good vibes!

T

The Pollinator

awesome!! how long did you veg? I hope I get a lottery-ticket-winning-pheno like yours here.... I only have two aliendog beans. Looks Great!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Holy chunky chunk! That is some shit right there!

Great job dude I'm not going any where! lol Shame I missed those last Aliendogs to come up. Looks dank as HeLL!

Tell me you got a cut for the future, I'm thinking it's a keeper:

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Gottt Dammmmn what some chunks!! Bad fuckin ass Beans!! You killed this one big homie!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom