Aliendog f2 Personal Closet Grow

• Thread starter BakedasBeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Holy chunky chunk! That is some shit right there!

Great job dude I'm not going any where! lol Shame I missed those last Aliendogs to come up. Looks dank as HeLL!

Tell me you got a cut for the future, I'm thinking it's a keeper:

Thanks hellmutt!! She smell so fire! Oh ya! I have a cut for the future. She will be in my garden for a long time, thats for sure. I also made sure to pass her around to a few friends so that if anything were to go wrong in any of our gardens we'd always have these genetics.

Gottt Dammmmn what some chunks!! Bad fuckin ass Beans!! You killed this one big homie!!

Hell ya! Thanks man!!! She made it easy on me! I am especially stoked on how she yielded because she was only under a 400 until halfway through week 3 i think and then she was under a 600 from then on.... Imagine what she can do under a 1k! :confused0054:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Those buds look perfect. I don't say that often but they are beautiful! Keep doing what your doin bro! I'm gonna go through and read this again if it's on the thread, but what was your bloom nute schedule for this run? I am in awe of how they look, mostly because I know what she smells and tastes like! Tell her her sister says hi lol. Anyway props bro!:harvest: :passingjoint:

Cheers,
Crom

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Those buds look perfect. I don't say that often but they are beautiful! Keep doing what your doin bro! I'm gonna go through and read this again if it's on the thread, but what was your bloom nute schedule for this run? I am in awe of how they look, mostly because I know what she smells and tastes like! Tell her her sister says hi lol. Anyway props bro!:harvest: :passingjoint:

Cheers,
Crom

Wow, thanks crom! Thats a huge compliment! The schedule is in there but its confusing to read through so I will post it right here in one post incase anyone else wanted to know. Haha she says to tel her sister hi back!

Here is the nute schedule that I used for flower:

~Week 1~
Conni- 5ml/gal
Bud Factor X- 3.75ml/gal
Cal/Mag- 5ml/gal
Bud Ignitor- 5ml/gal
Carbo Load- 3.75ml/gal

~Week 2~
Conni- 6.25ml/gal
Bud Factor X- 5m/gal
Cal/Mag- 6.25ml/gal
Bud Ignitor- 6.25ml/gal
Carbo Load- 5ml/gal
Big Bud- 1.2grams/gal

~Week 3~
Connie- 7.5ml/gal
Bud Factor X- 5ml/gal
Cal/Mag- 7.5ml/gal
Bud Candy- 7.5ml/gal
Big Bud- 1.3g/gal
B-52- 5ml/gal
*one dose of Roots Excelurator for first feeding only*

~Weeks 4,5&6~
Conni- 6.25ml/gal
Bud Factor X- 5ml/gal
Cal/Mag- 6.25ml/gal
Bud Candy- 6.25ml/gal
Big Bud- 1.3g/gal
B-52- 5ml/gal

~Week 7~
Conni- 6.25ml/gal
Overdrive- 5ml/gal
Bud Candy- 5ml/gal
Cal/Mag- 6.25ml/gal (Only until day 45)

~Weeks 8&9~
FLUSH
*Flushed with Final Phase @ 10ml/gal until about 10% runoff on day 51.*

I think the feeding I did durring week 3 was too much. For the next grow I will peak at the feeding I did for weeks 4, 5 & 6. And maybe make a few other small changes. I will also post a chart with my schedule for the next run if anyone is interested. Thanks again! If I missed anything or there are any more questions on the feeding schedule please ask! :anim_30:

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

I could only imagine what you will do next time!! And with 1k o my watch out!! lol
Props again brother Beans!!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks for the feed schedule! I was interested in how you got such beautiful colors. I'll be watching your next round if you do a thread.

Cheers,
Crom

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

I could only imagine what you will do next time!! And with 1k o my watch out!! lol
Props again brother Beans!!
I know! I cant wait to see how she performs under a 1k! Thanks again king!

Thanks for the feed schedule! I was interested in how you got such beautiful colors. I'll be watching your next round if you do a thread.

Cheers,
Crom
Anytime crom, thanks for stickin through the grow! and i will definitely be doing a thread with my next run of this girl. I think the colors might be from such a long flush. She did see warm days but some pretty cold nights. I have heard you should try to stay within 15 degrees for day and night temps but this girl saw a few nights down to 60-61 so that could be another reason. My buddy with this same pheno said he had a lot of color as well so it could also just be genetics... We'll see how the color turns out next grow with a 10 day flush and temps a little closer together.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
dont forget the dired nug shots.

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Hey whats up Kid. Sorry for the delay guys. They are going into curing jars tomorrow so i took some dried pics tonight. Will post them up first thing in the morning! :passingjoint:

TortureKill

TortureKill

Absolutely gorgeous bro. These shots looks exactly like my Taliban Shadow King, Landrace affie. Its incredible. I will be crossing my f3 Alien Kush to my TSK AFFIE for sure. This is nuts. Great job brother I love it

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Absolutely gorgeous bro. These shots looks exactly like my Taliban Shadow King, Landrace affie. Its incredible. I will be crossing my f3 Alien Kush to my TSK AFFIE for sure. This is nuts. Great job brother I love it

Thanks TortureKill! Damn, that sounds like a bomb strain man!! And an even better cross! Id love to see how that turns out.

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Dried Shots!

Whats up everyone?!

Here are some dried bud shots. I am putting everything in jars later this afternoon. I would like to let it cure for at least a week before I do a smoke report, so I will be posting that hopefully next weekend. Hope you guys enjoy the pics!! :weed-sign:

photo_428.jpg
photo_329.jpg
photo_235.jpg
photo_135.jpg
photo_527.jpg
photo_427.jpg
photo_328.jpg
photo_234.jpg
photo_134.jpg
photo_526.jpg
photo_426.jpg
photo_327.jpg
photo_233.jpg
photo_133.jpg
photo10.jpg
photo_528.jpg

R

ReadySetGrowD9

GORGEOUS BRO....... Congrats cant wait for the smoke report :)

RSGD9

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
YEP VERY NICE!! bet that b some nice smoke.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice buds! Sure are some pointy nugs :) Great job and I look forward to the smoke report!

Cheers,
Crom

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Smoke report!!

INFO
Tester Name : BakedasBeans
Strain : Aliendog f2 (1 week into cure) :spacecraft:
Method Smoked : Clean water pipe

APPEARANCE

101_1604.JPG

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Cleaning chemicals and pine
Associated smells of bud : Citrus, sweet, classic chemdog smell

TASTE: Earthy, Citrus, Chemdog. The flavor is deinitely present, just not super intense, when compared to a really good OG or a purple strain (the flavor might become a little stronger after I let the buds cure a little more). However, it leaves a very nice, skunky aftertaste in your mouth.

Harsh/smoothness : 6

cough factor? : yes

BUZZ

Profile : 70%head, 30%body

Potency : 7.5-8

Duration 1.5-2 hours

Use : Could be smoked both during the day and night. I would say that it would be best in the evening as a nice relief from a long day. A very calm, euphoric high.

Munchies? : yes but not one of those strains that turns you into a garbage disposal.
-----------------------------------------------------

This strain is a very nice smoke. The high hits you almost instantly and lasts for a while. I can feel it really strong around my temples and real heavily around my eyes. It is a very relaxing high yet it doesnt turn you into a zombie (in smaller doses). When used in higher doses I find myself forgetting what I am doing and spacing out :icon_dizzy:. Even though the high is pretty well balanced between indica and sativa, it would be very easy to fall asleep if you wanted to.vThis would be a great strain for just chilling out at the end of the day and watching some tv. I also find it helps with my anxiety, which is a plus. :yes

JH420

JH420

Nice report bro...I find after 30 days cure the flavour really comes on.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

I agree couple more weeks that shit is going to be some fire!! You killed this one Beans!! Bad ASS!!:very_first_smiley:

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Thanks man! Ya thats what I'm hoping. I know its a little early to tell the final flavor but Im hoping it comes out as strong as it smells.

I agree couple more weeks that shit is going to be some fire!! You killed this one Beans!! Bad ASS!!:very_first_smiley:

Thanks king!! I cant wait to see how this bitch is in a few weeks! She smells so fucking rank, it makes your nose twitch when you break a nug open :mad0233:

T

Triz

Looks really good man! Stoked for your results, I bet you're enjoyin that wonderful taste of homegrown bud. Take it easy and good luck with your future grows man. :smiley_joint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom