Aliens invaded my Waterfarms.......

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Have to agree with TK, the one time I removed most fan leaves I pulled 4 oz from a lil 2 gal pot. If the structure is there to support yield the buds go regardless. Nice to hear you say it though TK, as you have hella more experience than most!! Do you thin out that heavily with your super soil plants?

M

Mr.Wags

Yeah TK you might have some good bud once you learn how to grow. :)

Good to see ya man glad you still ok after all these years.

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Waggs, my brutha, I am still trying to get it down..lol good to see ya my freind..

No mods to the waterfarms themselves, minor mods on the plumbing to recirculate a little.

I leave more leaves on my supersoil plants but I still thin them out..

Big up Soulie!!!!

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The new Star Trek is badass!!! if your a Trek fan, this is the shit...Chris Pine is over the top and that fine ass Zoe Saldana OooooEeeeeee

Tex

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
The new Star Trek is badass!!! if your a Trek fan, this is the shit...Chris Pine is over the top and that fine ass Zoe Saldana OooooEeeeeee

Tex

MMMMMM Zoeeeee, >>>>>>>Shwing<<<<<<<right on tex im fixing to go see it:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

true grit

true grit

I too was surprised at how kick ass the Star Trek movie was....was hoping it was not going to be all starfleet academy crap like deep space nine and it turned out kick ass. Like that dude as Kirk, plays a good cocky role. Gettin back to the roots of Star Trek...I can dig it.

R

Rolln J

I saw it at the Metreon in SF at the first midnight showing - my bro was in town and hes the trekkie of the family so we went last minute, after trying to find parking that was gonna be open at 2 am it didnt leave me with anytime to get high before the movie started, and it was still a great movie...

thats how good it is!

was the first movie I went to in 25 years not high...

hello tincture my new friend!

just watched it again on blue ray, high this time and you dont have to be a trekkie to like it or follow the plot as this is based on all the characters (almost) before the series starts.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Looking amazing like always..Man I would give anything to spend a couple weeks watching you work If you decide to adopt keep me in mind, I am always in the front row of all your grows soaking everything up like a spunge Thanks for sharing your hard work ...Jack

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Lost my camera, trying to find the damn thing now...

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are some monster aliens on parade...

Tex

DSCN2742
DSCN2743
DSCN2744
DSCN2746
DSCN2747
DSCN2748
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn I'm liking the waterfarm and your grows...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Waterfarms are pretty easy to blow out, real user friendly..

Tex

S

spinkus

Lookin great TK, my waterfarms pale in comparison.

Just curious, how long did you veg the aliendogs in the waterfarm for?? I vegged in netpots with coco for 2-3 weeks then transplanted into the farms 12/12 right off the bat. Definitely think im gonna veg for at least 2 weeks in the waterfarm next round, let the roots blow up into the bottom chamber before i flip.

O

ogluver

wow! you make the waterfarms look easy ; )

those are some fantastic aliens

Top Bottom