Aliens take over light dep

• Thread starter bonkia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bonkia

bonkia

Just finished installing my light dep.. Check her out!!

I was spoiled to be able to get one of these new depos only three on the market as of now! ;)
Aliens take over light dep

bonkia

bonkia

100% automated timer rain detection the works!! Ill snap some more pics later I literally just finished I'm starving.

bonkia

bonkia

Sour d
Ewoke
Lad
Alien grenades
Og
Sour flame og and all my other old crosses I've mentioned I other threads. Ill do better updates in the future I was just really excited to have her done!!

bonkia

bonkia

Next run ill add
Alien after burners
Alien hallutionation
Alien rock candy ;)

They are just 4 inches ATM

ftwendy

ftwendy

Looks freaking awesome man. Congrats on the great install, too. What'd it put you back?

bonkia

bonkia

Agribon breathable cloth. ( crop shield) real bitch to work with! The depo has clips that makes it stay in place and makes it alot Easier of a process. I'm super happy with it! It cost more then I care to admit:P the solar motor will work upti 120 ft dep. Ill extend it when I replenish my funds.

bonkia

bonkia

My plants are rocking and ready to go! Three feet talk ready. I have to dig about a foot or so down. Gonna raise it a foot install some vents let in air when the dep is closed. Ill post pictures of everything as I go! I'm into uncharted territory here. I've read alot about it I've grown in and out.. I got great genetics lets see how I do!

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Badass bro!

Just checked it out on Vital's website, sick!

Cant wait to see this thing stuffed with plants

bonkia

bonkia

Super happy I got it when I did I was talking to the owner and they are sold out this year. Couldn't get one if you wanted. Neener neener neener lol. Production will be in full swing by next year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom