Aliens take over light dep

• Thread starter bonkia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Sorry about the upside down pics.
The pics are upside down?lol.What are the dimensions?that things awesome,im gonna be going up to grass valley to visit my sister soon,im gonna swing by and check em out,ive been to forever flowering last time i was up but DAMNNN they are pricey!

bonkia

bonkia

Yah I looked at forever flowering too an can to the same conclusion... I think with everything I paid 16k.... However, the 20ft add ons won't be as bad due te fact the to motor will pull the depo lid upto 120ft.

Mogrow

Mogrow

that things freakin dope.......
you now rule the light dep.
and general greenhouse stuff also, you can do more than just light dep.
peace mogrow

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yah I looked at forever flowering too an can to the same conclusion... I think with everything I paid 16k.... However, the 20ft add ons won't be as bad due te fact the to motor will pull the depo lid upto 120ft.
yeah 120 foot would do er! :woot:
Might pay for itself n a few months

Litedepper

I like the Geo Greenhouse too!!

bonkia

bonkia

Yah I'd make it pay for itself in one run ;) I'm gonna treat it just like my indoor room. Looking forward to seeing what I can do with it. I just hope the clouds stay away now.

bonkia

bonkia

That looks much better thanks for fixing it lol.

Yah that greenhouse was badass too! If you look to the right of the property our neighbor was building his the same day I put ours up.. Had the geo greenhouse up in like ten mins. He poped over the fence and was like wtf.. That was there 5 mins ago lol.

bonkia

bonkia

Spent all day tweaking the greenhouse light leaks, tightening up my tarp, putting up the agrabon doors. I'll snap some more photos Sunday or Monday. I'll have to start digging her out as well... Booo !!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Good work Bonk!
Caregiver can I get you to move this to grow dairies?
I will try..:nailbiting: never done that before
:happy:
I did it! and left a Redirect for 3 days ;)

bonkia

bonkia

Still a little colder out then I'd like it. Poor little heaters working hard. Everything hurts I'm done for the day. I still have my clones under the thousand watt I don't have the heart to bring them out yet. I might wait another week looks like we have a cold front coming in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom