Aliens take over light dep

• Thread starter bonkia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogbluntdoc

ogbluntdoc

Wow. Impressed, hope your right about them starting up production on these things soon. I want I want

bonkia

bonkia

My grandfather passed away last nigh fought 3 cancers over 15 years.. Words cannot describe the pain i feel. Please send your prayers that heaven accept a new solider.

bonkia

bonkia

On the positive side i am eternally greatful to cannabis and what it did for him I could see the relief come over his face when it started to take effect. When he was going through chemo and wouldn't eat anything... I brought him some.. He called me laughing saying there wasn't enough food in the house and he sent grandma shopping... I was looking forward to sharing my new gems with him..

B

bluemoonrocks

brother Im sorry to hear that that is really sad I hope you and your family can get through the tragedy I too have lost my grandpa to cancer so I feel your pains...But just think now he doesnt and thats the best you could wish for him- being eternally greatful for his blessings

ogbluntdoc

ogbluntdoc

In the mean time. Be satisfies with the thought that out of three in the world.. A farmer got one and is posting updates...
Well lets be honest teasing... Teasing is what I'm doing... Mine!!! Lol

I am very satisfied! if it wasn't for you and the whole purpose to the site allot of us wouldn't know allot about growing and the new equipment that comes out. Glad you do what you do and can't wait to see more. Thanks for sharing. I've already started looking into them. I'm an Indoor grower who is wanting to start getting outside more. So I've been reading up on greenhouses and all the outdoor forums. Just absorbing the knowledge.

bonkia

bonkia

Worked my body hard today. Took my mind off other things dug the trenches a little deeper then I wanted.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Those are super tricked out. It was the first thing I looked at during the LB Expo.....wish I was up North so I could utilize one of these.

bonkia

bonkia

Those are super tricked out. It was the first thing I looked at during the LB Expo.....wish I was up North so I could utilize one of these.

Yah I super spoiled myself with this one;) all the benifits of a indoor without the shitty bill.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sorry to hear about ur loss, Bonk! At least he's not suffering any more. He's always watching over ya now. So keep ur head up and get that setup full of plants.

shawnskush

shawnskush

sorry to hear bonkia! but you know gramps will watch over you and your ladies

bonkia

bonkia

Et hooked me up with a bunch of beans awhile back. It's raining so I'm cloning cleaning and poping more seeds. I know it's his sour d line however anyone know what the A stands for? I've read about a asshole cut of sd or something like that also f-06 not a clue.. Guess ill
see

dirk d

dirk d

sorry to hear about your grandfather bonkia.. I'm sure he's smoking a joint watching your badass light dep greenhouse though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom