All cali connection grow coming up..

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
ALL CAIL CONNECTION GROW GETTIN READY... I re did my room and stepped up to 8x 1000 watts with Hydro drain to waist.I obtained some Cali Connection beans from a dispensery in Cali. the beans have sprouted and will be made into moms for my next run. I will take clones and make it in all Cali connection grow:cool0041:Here is what I have ...RASKAL OG, LARRY OG,TAHOE OG,OGEISEL,SFV OG, JULIES CEASER, :rasta:I had a 100 % germ rate on the beans with the exception of the Julies ceaser poped 6 only 1 sprouted.. I will do 18 per tabel They will be grown in a sealed room with CO2 and given lots of love ...:smiley_joint:My current grow just started so it will allow me to choose my moms ..My Moms are being grown in Hydro with 4 x 600 watt MH and CO2 ..Here is a pic of the new room my current run is SFV OG KUSH ,and a cut I made Master KUSHX Bubba Kush..I will shhot for 2 lbs per light ...:party0045::party Hey Swerve gonna Make you proud and gonna do these girls rite...Gonna represent Cali and give some straight Fire to the Medical community....:harvest::rauch08:

Tabels1
Tabels2
Tabels 4
true grit

true grit

Thats gonna be one stinky room- I can dig it!! good luck homie, sounds like it will be a fun grow!

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
fuggin' killing it!!!!! I would just space out in that room all day long.......it's beautiful.

bf

R

redroot

perfect setup looking foward too these flowerng up. nice room man.

darksideX

darksideX

yea that room looks funky nice and clean man..
can't wait to see the plants rockin' in there :rock

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

i could only dream of a room like that!!! don't get me wrong i have had great luck with my two lil 400 watters but that looks magnanimous!!! dj

L

LEBDOG

Are some of those reflectors on the far side of the room, "Ochos"? This is gonna be something to see!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
right on great looking set up... very clean and proper
Thanks I will try my hardest to make you damn proud of your genetics..Even though there already proven..:rauch08::anim_19:
Thats gonna be one stinky room- I can dig it!! good luck homie, sounds like it will be a fun grow!
Gonna have that straight fire smell...:rauch08:

fuggin' killing it!!!!! I would just space out in that room all day long.......it's beautiful.

bf
Thanks every thing has to be perfecet or I wont sleep at night...Gonna try to kill it and push for 2 lbs per light was abel to do it on my last grow with Kush...:stonedsmilie: :rauch08:
perfect setup looking foward too these flowerng up. nice room man.
Thank...
yea that room looks funky nice and clean man..
can't wait to see the plants rockin' in there :rock
The roots are completly blown out fay and white...
i could only dream of a room like that!!! don't get me wrong i have had great luck with my two lil 400 watters but that looks magnanimous!!! dj
I smile every time I walk in there ..:rauch08:gotta wear the shades..:sun2:The room is 9x15 with 8,000 watts its bright as fuck in there...:stonedsmilie:
Are some of those reflectors on the far side of the room, "Ochos"? This is gonna be something to see!
Running 4 x Magnum XXL and 4 super SUN im going to do a side by side comparison this run same strain same
nutes same watts Different reflectors...:sun2: For the entire grow I put a great deal of attention on the roots I use ROOTS EXCELERATOR, VERMI T, PIRANAHA,CANNAZYM,CAL MAG 250 PPM for the first two weeks.. This was the results from my last grow.. This was a 24 day veg with 4 x1000 watts and 2 x1000 watts added the last 3 weeks of flower..It was also my first grow...:rauch08:

Old 1
Old 2
Old 3
Old 4
stickyicky

stickyicky

Another "high tech" masterpiece Jack. I love the dedication. You're gonna really appreciate the auto watering this time. You deserve the relaxing grow you have setup. I'm gonna follow this one for sure. Want to see how the rockwool produces for you. I may have to switch myself.

What size tables are those?

Good Luck (although you don't need it, LOL)

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Jack I can not wait to see how the OG's Look.
They way you're last grow went. This will be great.

P

PRODUCT

This guy knows what he's doing
notice the heatexchangers with dedicated water lines
which nutes?
Today spent $400 on house and garden with other adds

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Very nice setup Jack, very healthy happy plants..

Passion baby!!!

Tex

G

gogetta

sweet setup Jack...u went pretty hard for ur 1st time..lol...dats wat u call dedication...GoG

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
What r the dimensions of ur room? ur setup looks great its giving me ideas on the spot I'm currently setting up. keep it up bro

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
What r the dimensions of ur room? ur setup looks great its giving me ideas on the spot I'm currently setting up. keep it up bro

W 9' L 15' HT 8' WITH 8,X 1000 WATTS WHAT IS MY WATTS PER SQ FOOT...:rauch08: :sun2:

S

Swerve

your runnning just above acceptance.. your at 59 wats a sqr ft.. not bad.. 50 is about the lowest you want to run...

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
your runnning just above acceptance.. your at 59 wats a sqr ft.. not bad.. 50 is about the lowest you want to run...

Im running 3 x 6 tabels I wanted to drop 1 more 1,000 watter on each tabel with cool tubes.. That should put me over the top Pulled 11.5 with 6 lights last run..Fuck it gonna make it a 12 k now...:rauch08:

S

Sirius

exactly what im shootin for... same design anyway... only difference is im going with sure to grow slabs instead of rockwool... everything else looks identical though... pm me if you feel like having your brain picked... i got some questions regarding your irrigation technique... i have never done drip to waste and want to get it right the first time... or you can explicate if its easier... rock on jack... lookin great!

Latest posts

Top Bottom