ALL CRITICS WELCOMED .. I NEED HELP

• Thread starter CurtisBlow916
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ponky

Ponky

Any run off issues 🤔
No. I use the same stuff a nursery uses. And it seems to be the way to go. Perfect size. Easy to handle. Square is better than round. Easier to arrange. I get like 3 or 4 uses out of fabric max. And the plastic pots last for years.

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

Your only going to tweak the light schedule between growing auto flowers or photos. And maybe not even then.
So besides media choice and chems what other variables are there to change?
No. I use the same stuff a nursery uses. And it seems to be the way to go. Perfect size. Easy to handle. Square is better than round. Easier to arrange. I get like 3 or 4 uses out of fabric max. And the plastic pots last for years.

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

Ok if you could post a picture of the pot that would be helpful ,if not I’ll probably go with a square one w holes at the bottom and a couple drain pans to go w it.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Daily light integral. If you like adjusting things grow to grow this would be one.

And light spectrum. Like adding uv or far red during different parts of the life cycle.

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

Daily light integral. If you like adjusting things grow to grow this would be one.

And light spectrum. Like adding uv or far red during different parts of the life cycle.
Man you really the goat 😂😂 cause I’m definitely a blank canvas.. thanks ,now I have dependent variables I can try different methods out and find some hybrid method or something.. at least have data and numbers so some of the smarter people in here will be able to tell me when I’m wrong or get so information from it. Just out here trying to learn 😂

Last edited:
CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

Any opinions or information on Cob lights vs Quantum boards 🤔

Habosabin

Habosabin

I guess the biggest difference is COB has better canopy penetration at a reduced canopy coverage, whilst QB has a better canopy coverage with a reduced penetration. Just from what I’ve read .. I’m sure you guys know more😂😂
Qb might also be more efficient. I don't see many reviews cobs these days. You should checkout migro on YouTube. He tests everything and gives a breakdown.

Habosabin

Habosabin

How many watts are you thinking of running in your 4x4? 600+?

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

How many watts are you thinking of running in your 4x4? 600+?
That’s probably something I need to look at huh?😂 I really was only looking at coverage numbers but if I was to guess about 800 to 1000, also what do you feel about dimmable lights vs switching on and off the flowering and veg lights, if that makes since 😂

Habosabin

Habosabin

So I just checked and the light is around 700 watts.. is that a good level to be at in a 4x4🤔
If it's a true 700w drawn then ya.

I am running about 40w a sf during my flower. I have 60w available but can't really use it in my current setup.

Top Bottom