Almost perfect run about to be destroyed by POWDERY MILDEW

• Thread starter F.Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F.Dupp

F.Dupp

Hey all. I'm on day 28 with some Dantes Inferno #8. Things have been going great up until a couple days ago when I saw a couple PM spots on lower leaves. I removed those leaves. Today I'm finding spots all over. I know this doesn't end well. I'm looking for any suggestions to combat this shit without harming pistils or trichs. The plants were treated with Regalia 5 times. Twice in clone, twice in veg, and once at week 2 of flower. And still this.
I'm running co2, temps at 85 day/79 night, humidity at 60% (1.5vpd)
Almost perfect run about to be destroyed by powdery mildew
Almost perfect run about to be destroyed by powdery mildew 2

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
60% humidity in flower is too high to me, 50% max at that point for me, 85 F Is above what I usually have in flower 78 to 80, were you trying to chase vpd? I only passively observe the vpd, I don't really care about it. Good luck ✌

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

60% humidity in flower is too high to me, 50% max at that point for me, 85 F Is above what I usually have in flower 78 to 80, were you trying to chase vpd? I only passively observe the vpd, I don't really care about it. Good luck ✌
I used to try to stay around 50%. But when I brought co2 into the picture and raised temps to 85, it was feeling a bit desert like.
I was dealing with PM issues even at 50% or lower some years. PM is bad where I live. And it was really bad this fall.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I used to try to stay around 50%. But when I brought co2 into the picture and raised temps to 85, it was feeling a bit desert like.
I was dealing with PM issues even at 50% or lower some years. PM is bad where I live. And it was really bad this fall.
You hit certain conditions and it simply cannot grow, also proper air flow is essential so the spores can't land. I am around 30% at the end of flower at 78 to 80, never have any issues. I simply lower throughout flower. I have PM in the yard but never my plants 🤷‍♂️

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

You hit certain conditions and it simply cannot grow, also proper air flow is essential so the spores can't land. I am around 30% at the end of flower at 78 to 80, never have any issues. I simply lower throughout flower. I have PM in the yard but never my plants 🤷‍♂️
I also run perpetual and have plants of different stages in the room. So it's hard to keep everything happy

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

What strain is this? What website did you cop from?
Dantes Inferno #8. I got it from Black Bear nursery. But the clone was clean. The mom is clean. My Capjunky started showing it in the fall. But it was showing up late in flower and was light. It didn't show up in week 3 like is happening now.

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

I bought a gallon of ZeroTol HC and a heavy duty thermal fogger so I can cover the entire room. I can't find ZeroTol 2.0 locally and they only sell 2.5 gal containers online. So shipping is insane.

Top Bottom