Almost perfect run about to be destroyed by POWDERY MILDEW

• Thread starter F.Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F.Dupp

F.Dupp

ZeroTol states that it "leaves zero toxic residue". Which tells me that it leaves residue. F***.

Hopefully I can fog the shit out of the room once, kill all of the spores, and not have to spray again.

Wishful thinking, I know...

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I used a lemon juice and water mix and the patch I saw went away and haven't seen any since. Not sure it will work on full blown pm. Mine was just a patch

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

Sorry man. 😞 idk how to treat a full room of pm. I hope someone here can help you. 🙏
I don't either bro. I'm new to running sealed rooms. So far I don't recommend. Any positives from the co2 are being negated by the nasties. I thought Regalia was gonna cover it. But either my bottle is getting old, or sealed rooms are just petri dishes. Probably even more so in aeroponics than in soil or coco.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Have you done this personally? Does it damage 28 day old flowers? What dilution rate? What kind of mechanism are you spraying it with?
Any type of misting sprayer... I forget dilution rates off top of my head.... as for affecting the buds... no it wont... even at harvest I've had to do a bud wash because of WPM...

But I thinks it's like 12 tablespoons to gallon of water at 3% peroxide...

H202 is an all around great thing to keep on hand... helps kill root rot... WPM...and an array of other things...

Spray right before lights off

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

Any type of misting sprayer... I forget dilution rates off top of my head.... as for affecting the buds... no it wont... even at harvest I've had to do a bud wash because of WPM...

But I thinks it's like 12 tablespoons to gallon of water at 3% peroxide...

H202 is an all around great thing to keep on hand... helps kill root rot... WPM...and an array of other things...

Spray right before lights off
I will try it on one plant right now. Lights off in 18 min.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
So good vid of how to bud wash except... I keep forgetting to write down Gnick info for h202 and water or bud washing for harvest....

Don't use lemon and baking powder... peroxide is way togo

But spraying buds is same thing good to go!!!

JKash

JKash

Supporter
For the record I'm not a fan of youtube growers... they have some basic ideas right... but your really good to go... I've had to spray plants down. Multiple times to keep at bay but...your better off treating all at once....I promise you... you won't hurt your plants doing this.... this is a common practice

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

The slight burn you see in some leaves is from a Trolmaster beta 8 controller that went haywire and had my co2 ppms at 2200 for a day. Don't buy that controller. I wouldn't have even realized what was going on if I didn't have an ink Bird controller in the veg room that was at 1500ppm. And I'm not even pumping CO2 into that room

JKash

JKash

Supporter
The slight burn you see in some leaves is from a Trolmaster beta 8 controller that went haywire and had my co2 ppms at 2200 for a day. Don't buy that controller. I wouldn't have even realized what was going on if I didn't have an ink Bird controller in the veg room that was at 1500ppm. And I'm not even pumping CO2 into that room
I don't use controllers or co2...

I do very basic growing... I don't ph... i don't ec/ppm test... lights on a timer... fans blowing 24/7...no controls to anything but preset dimming on lights themselves

20240209 192856
20240210 183620
20240210 183452
Top Bottom