Almost Time To Chop My Dosidos Down

• Thread starter iloveketchup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iloveketchup

iloveketchup

Hey guys I could use a little help on deciding when the perfect time to harvest this beauty.
(I lost track of when exactly it started flowering. I should write this shit down lol)

Almost time to chop my dosidos down
Almost time to chop my dosidos down 2
Almost time to chop my dosidos down 3
iloveketchup

iloveketchup

Hey guys just found this on my plant! What are they? :o

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Dosidos is a clone only strain, no? Since you got your seed from a seeded bud, it was a hermie plant. There's a huge chance your plant will also the nanners.

iloveketchup

iloveketchup

Dosidos is a clone only strain, no? Since you got your seed from a seeded bud, it was a hermie plant. There's a huge chance your plant will also the nanners.
Well then I guess it isn't dosidos then cause it's pretty far along and no signs of hermie

iloveketchup

iloveketchup

But now I just found out I have fuckin caterpillars! And it looks like they're hungry

BudBogart

BudBogart

Couldn't it be that a single pollen blown by the wind is also possible? I sometimes see 4-6 seeds when trimming many lbs of outdoor grow that I blame on the wind.

iloveketchup

iloveketchup

Couldn't it be that a single pollen blown by the wind is also possible? I sometimes see 4-6 seeds when trimming many lbs of outdoor grow that I blame on the wind.
Off topic question. Should I just be giving her ph'd water and cut the nutes from now on? Or maybe just one more feeding

jaredman

jaredman

You can spray with bt or bacillus thurengis for caterpillars. Kill those things quick though they wreak havoc and mold out colas

themagicwthn

themagicwthn

Hey guys I could use a little help on deciding when the perfect time to harvest this beauty.
(I lost track of when exactly it started flowering. I should write this shit down lol)
Looks about 4 weeks in flower. That plant in the pic has those long thin sativa hyprid. Not a full sativa but she'll need nothing less then a full 10 to 11 weeks max. So another 6 to 7 weeks . This og went 77 days flower outdoor. Still could let her go another week.

20170830 191755 1
20170830 190414 1
themagicwthn

themagicwthn

Really? The seed I got it from was legit dosidos bud
It will be a legit dosidos . It's just a bag seed so could have slightly different pheno possibly if it wasn't self-pollinating to make that seed. I've grown bag seeds from many strains . All been gems! Gsc, og, lemon many more. Mine was also a bag seed of found in some fire! Og kush. My buddy got a female so I cloned . Supper fire og smell to the max. Only got one seed from the whole plant . And it's a solid one.

themagicwthn

themagicwthn

You can spray with bt or bacillus thurengis for caterpillars. Kill those things quick though they wreak havoc and mold out colas
Also I might add. Last year I used a legit spray. (BT ) for caterpillars
(Safer) brand . Worst shit ever ! They have to eat in order to die . so I think it actually attracts them I had thousands. Smell and taste of the spray Makes it un smokeable and very bad for your health. This year I used no sprays no pesticides nothing and had almost none the entire summer only one on grasshopper in the og.

Top Bottom