Altitude farming

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

You sure have those girl's looking happy bro!
Congrats on the killer lineup!;)

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

haha yes, that was easy enough type your name into the bar and find all your old threads. haha Lookin awesome man, really lookin foward to seein that pandora's box get happy, or happier lol. Have you ran any of TGA's genetics before? if so have you run any of the 2 apollo's they produced or any of the 3 way crosses that produce the red bubble!? Was also wounderin if you've ran anyone elses cindy, it seems everyone's been goin with mosca for the cindy and i keep seein the same pheno's. as for everything else hope your plants stay happy and your buds stay big lol
Take it easy man, and that WiFi's gonna be killer too

Don't Panic! Grow Organic!

:tongueout

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

What's up, Waayne? I'm hoping these girls stay happy- makes for happy med patients!

Hey Ohio, I've run the PB once, and was happy. Funny, though, I obtained 3 clones from one of my patients- she got them from the jerks who screwed me over last January (stole 3 months of my time and most of my genetics). Evidently they're still screwing people, because 2 of the 3 clones were definitely NOT PB. But the one that is has turned into a lovely staple in my garden.
I have a buddy running SpaceBomb, but nothing finished yet, so I haven't tried it. Looks good, though. I have had Agent Orange- it wasn't grown all that great, so I can't comment on the strain honestly. I like Subcool's growing style, though, and he's put out some good genetics.
This is my first dance with Cinderella. Enjoying it immensely!

S

Sense I. Milla

Thanks for info packed thread Altitude Farmer!

I've been using it as another one of my many references The Farm has to offer.

420king-MASSES

The fred head looks nice coming along real well i love your set up man very clean

L

lil miss lone

Holy Jeebus batman, you boys sure do it big up north. I'm embarrassed about my little grow now, lol. Havn't read all the thread yet, I'll do that now. Just wanted to say hey and I'm checking it out now.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

pics

102_02191.JPG

This is a PJ Haze. It's named after Papa Grit. TG and Medic I believe collaborated on this pure sativa cross. Not sure about the lineage, but I seems to have Mango Haze in its parentage. Super rocket fuel menthol mango madness. Breakfast bowls!!!!

102_0227.JPG

Some stretch is evident 7 days into 12/12, but not too much overall, except on a couple pure sativas. They have put on about 12" in the last week. From left to right we have:
Rocky Mtn Dream, pheno C
Mosca's C99 Bx
Blueberry
RMD phenos A and B
Pandora's Box
Purple Haze
FredHead #2

I get a little nervous when the girls get bigger than me. I definitely watch my manners around them... lol

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

They want to be trees

Showing a little stretch in bloom. The RMD isn't much of a stretcher, and the big cindy has been spread apart as she's grown, but not much stretch on her either.

102_0255.JPG

Tomorrow is day 14 from flip.

102_0253.JPG

Pandora's Box, looking sexy...

T

trykome1

Very nice altitude! Enjoying the trees, keep up the nice work!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I want a vert room. :)
My man! You seem to be damn close to making it happen with those trees and all that space... :thinking I can see the bare bulbs hanging now in conjunction with the hoods above. No matter what happens, you've been an inspiration to many and I'm looking forward to another killer Colorado show... :cool

T

TyKaycha

AF - Looking good! Loved the RMD too by way. My stash is all gone, and I miss it already. That's a nice room you got there, seems you have plenty of space to fill in.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Rmd c

Well, whether this is the keeper or not remains to be seen, but this girl is definitely putting out a ton of bud. She's 5' tall and over 6' around. She would have killed it in a vert room... (I think you can see where my garden will be heading shortly...) I just wanted to post some shots of the thousands of bud sites. All the growing tops will be colas if this is the pheno I'm looking for. If she's sativa-som, the yield will be smaller, but straight dank.

102_0283.JPG

Here's a shot of a gorgeous Pandora's Box:

102_0286.JPG

winta

winta

yea they lookin real good my dude! so thats what happens when u open pandora's box :)

T

TyKaycha

Wow I think you should def keep a mother of that 'C' pheno. If anything to cross with the others to keep that kind of growth.

Top Bottom