Altitude farming

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

New arrivals

Here are some of the new genetics I'm playing with; inherited some stuff, popped some beans, and ended up having to give away a bunch of other stuff to keep the plant count well within legal...

DSCN2406.JPG

Chemdog D

DSCN2399.JPG

Orange Krush

DSCN2401.JPG

Cindy99

DSCN2407.JPG

Kaligria

DSCN2405.JPG
DSCN2403.JPG

The label says it all, LOL!

Got a few more things to be unveiled at a later date; staying busy with new regs and expansion... Keep your gardens green!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
The RMD looks great. Just dropped some today.

Looking good over there.

fred

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Thanks, Fred. Got some special little gals (hopefully) that will be unveiled soon... :)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work bud... Looks like you're gonna overgrow Colorado with killer genetics. Got any favs in your garden so far? :wondering

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

It's hard to pick a favorite- each strain does something uniquely different- although I did stash the last of the Zilvermist so I'll have some 'til next harvest. The Rocket Gal is a bit racy for me, although I have patients who love it. I could eat the blueberry all day- it's pretty appetizing. My RMD will be special to me forever, and it's rapidly gaining momentum here in CO- easy grow, great trich production, and done in 56-60 days... The Headknocker is a super tasty strong indica, great for evenings, as well as the Purpleambien. Really looking forward to testing the PJ Haze I have in bloom, and also the Pandora's Box (had PB before, but not grown organically by me...). I have lots of beans to crack that are from excellent lineage, so I'm looking forward to expanding the list as well. I am super stoked about the White Fire, White Gum, FredHead and an OG cross that I have coming up right now. There's some GrapefruitxHashplant beans in my fridge also that are going to be interesting. I've been blessed by some great folks in the last couple months, and i am paying it forward as fast as I can.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very well thought response... It's indeed a tough decision (with so many great genetics) to keep all your favs when trying to satisfy patient needs, and yours with the limited plant count. As I begin Round 7, after much thought I'm about to cull some girls, to make room for other flavors... :thinking

true grit

true grit

Have to say...think the PJ will replace the Rocket Gal IMO....same type of high but more flavor from the PJ. Not sure what rocket gal was but it may have just been a slight pheno variance than the one used in PJ...just my opinion both are ver mango dominant.

oh and the cindy most def no up high- knockout dank in 52 days....

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Thanks Gritty; this next Rocket Gal will be way better than the last; she's already light years ahead of the first one, and looking productive. Not sure how the PJ is going to be out-produced, as they look like they're just stacking mad colas. I sure would like a better flavor; not a fan of mango/menthol, really... lol, but the Rocket Gal buzz is more like coffee than cannabis. Really really confusing coffee... Haha!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

some photos

grabbed a few pics of what's currently crackin' at altitude. Zilvermist and Kaligria can be seen on their separate thread; here's some other projects:

DSCN2451.JPG

Purple Haze. This is a badass plant; her mom produced some great smoke. Slightly purpled last time I bloomed her, but temps were lower in the garden right around then.

DSCN2453.JPG

White Gum (OGRaskal's White x '97 Bubblegum). Some old beans- happy to see life.

DSCN2456.JPG
DSCN2454.JPG

Seven of the tops off Big Blue. Colas bigger than soda cans, and packed pretty nicely. Best smelling fruity strain ever, imo. I pulled a "half harvest", leaving a few other colas to mature a little more, along with some of the underlit buds...

K

Kodaxx

I'm really diggin' the grow! Colorado knows what's happenin', and in particular, you look like you really know what you are doing! Good luck!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Updated strain list

These are the genetics I'm currently working with- in all stages from crackin' beans to choppin'-n-testin'.

White Fire
Purple Haze
Rocket Gal
Zilvermist
Kaligria
King Kong
PJ Haze
Jamaican x Chem '91
Jamaican x Chemdog D
Jamaican Me Crazy
Purple Headknocker
Chemdog D
Cindy99 (two phenos)
FredHead (Bubbleberry x Kushage)
Grapefruit x Hash Plant
Pandora's Box
DJ Short's Blueberry
Rocky Mountain Dream (Oaxacan x Afghani Indica)

I have recently passed on many of my mamas to the patients who enjoyed them the most- I can still get cuts of:
Purple Ambien (super heavy dark purple indica)
Sour Grape Haze
Legend's Ultimate Indica
Jah Kush
AK-47 (cherry pheno)
Super Silver Haze
Space Bomb
Kryptonite
Island Sweet Skunk
Maple x Mr Nice

Looking for the Wheelchair. Anyone with info on the TRUE Wheel, please PM!!!!! :)

I hope your gardens are green (maybe some purple).
Peace!

Melizzard

Melizzard

Oh, you DO have Pandora? I thought you told me you lost the Pandora ... what's her status then?

xxoo
Melizz

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I have a PB about 12" tall, training in veg to be mama. Of the 3 "clones", we received from you know who, I'm positive only the one was anything close to Pandora. The other 2 were ditchweed, lol. I kept the strain alive because I think she could be finished better than I did 'er this run (read: Spider mite attack while on vaca).

waayne

waayne

Man that is an impressive list bro!
Nice to know you're gettin all those killer med's out !!!:rasta2:

Melizzard

Melizzard

Oh, so glad I misunderstood you!!!!! I do loves my Pandora! :)

xxoo
Mel

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Some Mama shots

Here's a few of the girls- these are current mother plants.

102_0105.JPG

Dj's Blueberry

102_0106.JPG

Purple Haze

102_0108.JPG

Rocky Mtn Dream B

102_0109.JPG

Rocky Mtn Dream A

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
DJ's Blueberry. Old Stock?

Nice RMD. Mine is about to go into flowering soon. Real soon.

fred

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

It's old school blue, according to the source. He's been running it for a long time. Wish I'd known him years ago! lol I've run it 3 times, and the buds are so tasty it's hard to stop puffin. Not particularly couchlock, but stony for sure. Very euphoric, to me. Nice yield and about 55-60 day bloom. I pushed some to 68 days but I like 'em better at about 55.

winta

winta

ooooh purple haze! :) its been about 13 years since i smoked some of that hazey goodness!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I tell ya what, this PH is on point. I have run her 3 times, but never felt like I got her dialed in properly- even though she's produced some great smoke. She has a deep skunk musk, and shows pink/light purple calyxes by the time she finishes. Very frosty, awesome structure (she trains well), yields nicely, and is overall a great pheno. I'm going to go heavier on the micros this round and see if she doesn't perform a little better. Kinda finicky bloomer, but well worth the frustration, haha. Peace

Top Bottom