Amanita Muscaria mushrooms!!!!!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Man its my favorite time of year again! Harvest time on many levels. But nothing gets me excited about getting ahold of the Fly Agaric mushrooms! The real magic mushrooms! Just went and checked an old patch and it was loaded! Needless to say I had a GREAT weekend! Best visuals I've had in a very longtime! Here are a couple pics....
Damn it won't let me upload. Lol, hold on I'll have kooter840 post a clue for me!
Anyone else with pics of these beauties or wanna share Amanita Muscaria experiences, please do. Thanks
Quest

K

kolah

I grow my own (mostly cubenis and a few exotics (the exotics are harder to incubate/grow though)..but never found spores or experienced Amanita Muscaria shroons.

What state/ region are you in where they grow wild?

Scone_of_Ark

Scone_of_Ark

Damn things are all over up here in the PNW. I overdid it once, did the real eat first then drink the processed gear in a 'warm tea' later on. While I was being dunked into and out of reality over and over again, some gnomes explained the age old war between the fairies and gray aliens.

Apparently both exist outside our universe in a realm created by our collective imaginations and they are currently fighting for control of our culture. The fairy folk want to bring us back to simpler times where our fertile imaginations gave them life, while the gray aliens want to utterly control us in order to control their own realm.

I think I'll stay out of the smurf patch from now on.

K

kolah

You lucky bastards, lol.

A good read is Edgar Cayce's take on the different realms or dimensions. This 3-D world sucks ass, lol. There's so much more in the other dimensions. DMT is a nice " short preview" or sneak-peak into those realms and lasts only minutes so peeps don't get too freaked out.

forsaken

forsaken

Haha nice, I get them in the forests around here too. I've munched them a bunch of times, never got a thing out of them. Eventually gave up and lost interest. I've heard so many conflicting reports about experiences from them though.

Can you share about your method of ingestion and how the experience compares to psilocybin shrooms?

Scone_of_Ark

Scone_of_Ark

With these, the body processes the hallucinogen in the liver and excretes it in the urine from where the good stuff is recovered, and eventually consumed.

The high was like an endless chanting that came and went in intensity, and along with it came savage spins and an almost complete loss of ego. It was almost like salvia that didn't wear off, and there was a real hard body rush. Over and over again in and out of the threshold of reality. I felt as if I was being dunked in this universe as a punishment from wherever I went each time. In among the gnome song, I was even having conversations with the little guys about the realm they are in and how our imaginations are creating it.

Psyloben, got me real high...

Camdawg

Camdawg

With these, the body processes the hallucinogen in the liver and excretes it in the urine from where the good stuff is recovered, and eventually consumed.

The high was like an endless chanting that came and went in intensity, and along with it came savage spins and an almost complete loss of ego. It was almost like salvia that didn't wear off, and there was a real hard body rush. Over and over again in and out of the threshold of reality. I felt as if I was being dunked in this universe as a punishment from wherever I went each time. In among the gnome song, I was even having conversations with the little guys about the realm they are in and how our imaginations are creating it.

Psyloben, got me real high...

Wait so you drink your own piss?

Myco

Myco

Aminita Muscarias are just not for me... and honestly I wouldn't recommend them to anybody short of an experienced psychonaut.

They grow here in abundance... but while there's also abundance of Azurescens, Cyanescens, Semilanceata, etc...

I'm much more of a Psilocybe kinda guy ;) Really looking forward to and hoping for a plentiful wild mushroom hunting season :D

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Oh My Oh My
1983 between Redmond WA and Kirkland Wa the new housing projects were going on right where Microsoft was being built and the Sod the construction company was using was Fucking loaded with sh-room spores
we would start at one end of a new block every week Get run off and do it all again the next week
the Liberty caps were in our own back yard I loved it. Bud and Blue ringers were my Fav......

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Experience while on: OK here is my best time on baeocystis blue ringers blue stemz what ever you know them as
Bayosistis

6 of us got together and picked about 400 so the size of a small lunch brown paper bag boiled in tea drank a cup each
and spent the night by the green river gorge in Wa. I cant say what or how but we ended up under the bridge listening to the waterfall all night and watched the trees play checkers.
Peace

way2green

way2green

Experience while on: OK here is my best time on baeocystis blue ringers blue stemz what ever you know them as
View attachment 438312
6 of us got together and picked about 400 so the size of a small lunch brown paper bag boiled in tea drank a cup each
and spent the night by the green river gorge in Wa. I cant say what or how but we ended up under the bridge listening to the waterfall all night and watched the trees play checkers.
Peace
Wished I was there. The gorge on shrooms.........

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

That was a long time ago but I never had a bad time well I did try to make out with my girlfriend on um once. and I did I really did talk to John Belushi the real SNL players. while he sat across from me on my coffee table about the blues brothers and how to tie my shoe laces into a garden swing.
I still graduated with a B average in school but some things will always be with you.

Scone_of_Ark

Scone_of_Ark

1983 between Redmond WA and Kirkland Wa the new housing projects were going on right where Microsoft was being built and the Sod the construction company was using was Fucking loaded with sh-room spores

Some great wood loving Cyanisias in there...

Really good ones.

Camdawg

Camdawg

I've always heard stories about the aminitas being crazy and different from cubes. Did my fair share of what we called cali gold caps and closed caps and was gifted a pack of philosopher stone truffles straight from the dam. I split the stone truffles with 2 other friends and we all got a good laugh out of them.

Top Bottom