Amanita Muscaria mushrooms!!!!!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straincreation

straincreation

Damn things are all over up here in the PNW. I overdid it once, did the real eat first then drink the processed gear in a 'warm tea' later on. While I was being dunked into and out of reality over and over again, some gnomes explained the age old war between the fairies and gray aliens.

Apparently both exist outside our universe in a realm created by our collective imaginations and they are currently fighting for control of our culture. The fairy folk want to bring us back to simpler times where our fertile imaginations gave them life, while the gray aliens want to utterly control us in order to control their own realm.

I think I'll stay out of the smurf patch from now on.

i dont know about drinking your piss, but oh boi have i been there, and when you come back down it takes weeks to stop questioning your existence.
the last time i went hero dose 5+ grams as terrence explained, i was gone for half the morning about 11 hours of bliss. not until the end did i have to overcome the battle being thrust back and forth in and out of reality. that's when the bad trip is usually found, with those that cant let it be.
the constant battle of your body and mind trying to separate conscious and subconscious, and the psilocybin pushing it back in synch, over and over and over again. five minutes feels like an eternity, everytime you come back you feeel like you did more than you have in your lifetime, experiences that are out of this world. marvel in awe over what your mind is showing you the super highway of dimesions. it could make some go crazy after a few hours . hell of a experience makes you look at the world a little different. if not for just a while. sorry if i rambled but it was one of those things that rewired my way of thinking forever. my whole outlook on life. mushrooms are fucking awesome. the aliens gave them to us. there is no other entity on this planet that holds the chemistry make up of psilocyban. mushrooms are awesome.
happy farmin;)

K

kolah

neither. lol. it's like any other magic mushroom....you either eat it or make a tea and drink it. I think he just worded things wrong.

I like to crush mine up super fine, mix it with a little juice and down the hatch. They tastse pretty bad and I don't wanna have shit-mouth while tripping. Crushed up fine, put in juice or soda and drinking it.. like doing a shot of whiskey, gets it down nicely.

Scone_of_Ark

Scone_of_Ark

The urine thing isn't what your thinking, you don't just eat three caps, pee in a cup and drink it. It involves fasting first to clean the system then eating the caps, collecting the next 12 hours of urine in a porcelain or stainless kettle and drying it to the inside of the same kettle. This is kept in a dry place for later on when your ready for the roller coaster. You brew some hot tea in a separate kettle and pour that in, within minutes your witches brew is ready.

Moebius42

This is very hard to properly dose.

The difference between that and just eating them is sort of like the difference between LSA and LSD only different.

straincreation

straincreation

WTF!^^^^i dont know man. Psilosybin is psilosybin. Until you show me evidence from a credible source. I think me and all else will just pick some more. Hell paper or not , ill just pick some more thats some shit drinking your body waste to get high. Whaaaaaa! Ive triped hard enough to not want to go further, even if the case were different, drinking my piss is the last option i would take.

To each his own though man. Be careful though urine is sterile it can be contaminated easily.
Haappy farmin;)s

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

about 30 years ago i did some research on the the amanita muscaria
the traditional tribal way of partaking was that the shamen prepared and consumed the dose as it is lethal if over consumed and then would urinate into a container that the warriors would consume
it seemed the high was passed in the urine so scone is on point even if it seems bizarre

never did try the fly agaric for this reason alone

fwiw

Scone_of_Ark

Scone_of_Ark

Oh yeah, you gotta get big time strange to get this weird.

Pumpkin cravings 213

I've done almost every sort of psychedelic barefoot savagery you can think of.

If that stuff creeps you out, you don't want to know what all goes in the ayahuasca.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ive eaten these before They grow around pine trees here in michigan.. my brothers big into eating them daily 1-2 grams for health benefits.. What those are i have no idea..

But when i ate them i made a 10 Gram tea From the orange caped ones.. they were dried for me by my bro, So i just stirred them up in some tea with honey and creamer and drank it all down.

The only major effects were ALOT of sweating and a feeling similar to drinking a 6 pack of beer.. Wasn't anything real impressive no breakthru no trippyness BUT that could be cause my tolereance to cubies at the time.. Dunno if theres a x tolerance or not.

Camdawg

Camdawg

My body tends to reject shrooms since I had a period in my life where I did them every weekend. As soon as it starts to digest I uncontrollably vomit them out. I prefer acid once to twice a year nowadays

Top Bottom