Amanita Muscaria mushrooms!!!!!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scone_of_Ark

Scone_of_Ark

Oh yeah, this whole reverend mother processing the raw worm glop into the water of life thing in Dune, that's what its about.

And I must say they did a fine job on the trip too.

I've been 'in' the place your scared to look...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

In a way growing up as a child during the 70s and a teen in the early 80s was like using all my parents best kept Hippy secrets
I loved the time line as my parents hit yuppy paradise with Microsoft I dropped Peyote with a few Indian buds at the Amok stampede for 3 days then silly me I went and joined the Navy for the next 22 years........
But Barcelona, and the Murcia region of Spain had some great Hash.. I loved my Med Cruzes 3 times and one west Pac

Looking back I was happy,,,, glad Im going back to the natural herbal remedies... LoL
FlyJ

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

What up @QleanerQuest ? How you been? I need to check out what you been working with. You testing anything?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
My body tends to reject shrooms since I had a period in my life where I did them every weekend. As soon as it starts to digest I uncontrollably vomit them out. I prefer acid once to twice a year nowadays

Have you tried a TEA instead? its rumored ... that the Tea produces the LEAST amount of nausea or none at all in some cases people have reported anyway.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
MUSCIMINE is the chemical,not psylociben...
or psylocin..

YES piss is the formula,and NO i never tried it?????

CUBENSIS THOUGH,have a look friends,i go BIG!!
LG
That's very nice. I miss my fields of joy. See you just made your own!
Respect.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

MUSCIMINE is the chemical,not psylociben...
or psylocin..

YES piss is the formula,and NO i never tried it?????

CUBENSIS THOUGH,have a look friends,i go BIG!!
LG
Holy fungi Ness! Wow

Camdawg

Camdawg

Have you tried a TEA instead? its rumored ... that the Tea produces the LEAST amount of nausea or none at all in some cases people have reported anyway.
Yes and the tea was always smoother with a quicker more fast paced trip. Problem with tea is its a bit tricky to make depending on location ie not at home. Also had great results with peanut butter banana shroomoothies

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
@OLDproLg You should check out Shroomtalk's Forum if ya still grow post up a grow log or 2 :D

btw thats a killer fucking flush from a CAKE! Pint or 1/2 ?

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Taste never bothered me!!!

They do go good wit bananas,hahaha,coffee and
COOKIES!!!!!!!

Just get them down anyway ya can........
well worth it,reconnecting brain funtions leading to happiness hahaha!!!

More shroomies folks,i love growin them as you can see!!
LG

P1010006
P1010037
P1010035 2
HA big as hand
OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Need to try.....woodlovers???

Never did those yet,its always to HOT here...
Excotic ones must be different from what ive read!

Amanitas is an old one to read about,funny stuff wit drinkin of PEE THING!!!
oh man.....

Here are my NEWLY collenized birdseed jars....
Going into TUB today hehehe,and some broken up for trays!!
LG

Jars collenized1
Camdawg

Camdawg

Hope OP doesn't mind this slight hijack we've got going but anyone familiar with CB2 shrooms? I believe they're a cube. My friend had a bunch of those we used to munch

Geometryka

Geometryka

WTF!^^^^i dont know man. Psilosybin is psilosybin. Until you show me evidence from a credible source. I think me and all else will just pick some more. Hell paper or not , ill just pick some more thats some shit drinking your body waste to get high. Whaaaaaa! Ive triped hard enough to not want to go further, even if the case were different, drinking my piss is the last option i would take.

To each his own though man. Be careful though urine is sterile it can be contaminated easily.
Haappy farmin;)s

Amanita muscaria does not contain psilocybin, it contains ibotenic acid, muscarine and muscimol.
Ibotenic acid is toxic, but is converted to muscimol during the drying process.
The idea of drinking urine to get an effect comes from traditional use.
Apparently hunters in Siberia would drink the urine of reindeer which have eaten amanitas to get high.
Another story tells of peasants who would drink the urine of their feudal lords in Russia for the same reason..
Never worked out why the feudal lords would have access to the mushrooms and not the peasants.
So there is basis to the idea of drinking urine...
But it isn't necessary.
Only drying and eating is.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I
Amanita muscaria does not contain psilocybin, it contains ibotenic acid, muscarine and muscimol.
Ibotenic acid is toxic, but is converted to muscimol during the drying process.
The idea of drinking urine to get an effect comes from traditional use.
Apparently hunters in Siberia would drink the urine of reindeer which have eaten amanitas to get high.
Another story tells of peasants who would drink the urine of their feudal lords in Russia for the same reason..
Never worked out why the feudal lords would have access to the mushrooms and not the peasants.
So there is basis to the idea of drinking urine...
But it isn't necessary.
Only drying and eating is.
Just reading this brought up some scrap of knowledge I haven't researched recently. I seem to recall an indigenous tribe in Siberia called the Yakut who's shaman revered the amanita. The practice of drinking urine was, from what I remember , a way for the shaman to visit the spirit realm when amanitas were out of season and they were snowed in, and in seasons they were in short supply. Seems it was an honor to be offered the urine of a shaman. Imagine the first westerner to take that sip! lol

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Sorry to derail this thread, where do you guys recommend a beginner to go to learn to grow? Also where would you recommend getting spores from? Thanks!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Taste never bothered me!!!

They do go good wit bananas,hahaha,coffee and
COOKIES!!!!!!!

Just get them down anyway ya can........
well worth it,reconnecting brain funtions leading to happiness hahaha!!!

More shroomies folks,i love growin them as you can see!!
LG
You are killing it ! Much respect to you .

Sorry to derail this thread, where do you guys recommend a beginner to go to learn to grow? Also where would you recommend getting spores from? Thanks!

I come from the tradition of hunter gatherer and when I do pick shrooms, it is from fields who's secret spots were passed on to me ,and from me to others. I know of a culture that has been alive in a set of adjoining fields for at least 40 years. My avatar is a scene from that field. Haha. Such good times.
Good luck on your journey.

Latest posts

Top Bottom