Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

That is a good price A and I’m sorry to hear you are having more downs than ups I’m sure your gardening , cooking , soap making , bowl painting , being an incredible MUM to a fantastic child who loves you so much , the way you keep us loose cannons in line in your fairy garden gives you some more up than you credit them for pain is hard I understand 100% and I’m very sympathetic to your post A .
Thanks for asking well the first nerve block worked for a short time but not as long as hopped by all concern has been a slow recovery yes I’ve been back at work supervision duties with the work I do I set out the plants as per drawings and gps it sucks a lot of my time up we have just finished one huge park and have 2 very large parks on the go anyway my hips are cooked I can’t change fears in my trucks any more apprentice drives me every where ........ Doctors opponents coming up for possible spine fuse .............
Heat mat or this spot about three feet above our radiator that stays around 82 F.
Hey guys , both excellent comments about heat and germination , it's a huge advantage when the seeds and even clones are in the proper temp zone , which should be warm ...

I also pop seeds in chosen warm pockets like amekins , I have some spots I can isolate that hover in the mid 80's and my seeds react aggressively to sprout , same is true when rooting clones , I mean it's remarkable , a little chill and they don't move ,
temps are so important in the
Rooting game , I'm just posting this for new readers or followers of amekins thread , I know you guys obviously understand this info already ....

Last edited:
amekins

amekins

hey guys , both excellent comments about heat and germination , it's a huge advantage when the seeds and even clones are in the proper temp zone , which should be warm ...

I also pop seeds in chosen warm pockets like amekins , I have some spots I can isolate that hover in the mid 80's and my seeds react aggressively to sprout , same is true when rooting clones , I mean it's remarkable , a little chill and they don't move ,
temps are so important in the
Rooting game , I'm just posting this for new readers or followers of amekins thread , I know you guys obviously understand this info already ....
It makes a huge difference, agreed. Limited light for clones as well. (My heat mat is actually long and thin and can be used to wrap around a jar of sourdough starter for feeding.)

dire wolf

dire wolf

It makes a huge difference, agreed. Limited light for clones as well. (My heat mat is actually long and thin and can be used to wrap around a jar of sourdough starter for feeding.)
Hey Amekins , yea ...that's the most remarkable heat / temperature dependent reaction I've witnessed , I can feed / refresh my starter and it sits on the kitchen table , sometimes for hours in a temperature that it dosent like , then I put it on top of the fridge or if the heat comes up from a radiator in winter and BOOM .... The starter reacts and overflows out of my Tupperware 😂

amekins

amekins

Kanzeon knows a lot more about this fermentation than I do ........
I would love to do more fermentation experimentation but I don’t really drink and I’m the only one here who likes kimchi, and neither of us like kombucha. I know there are more things to ferment and I hope to make some pickles with homegrown cucumbers.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I would love to do more fermentation experimentation but I don’t really drink and I’m the only one here who likes kimchi, and neither of us like kombucha. I know there are more things to ferment and I hope to make some pickles with homegrown cucumbers.

(link)

Download that for some inspiration. 😉 I know a bit about fermentation, but they know more.

amekins

amekins

Blue dream will be chopped by the end of the week. No cannabis plants will be in flower for me at that point. Outside, there are flowers in the strawberry plants and the first petunia bud appeared. And then there was this turkey roaming around our parking lot...being eyed by neighbors as if it were November.
20036B02 170B 4C37 8604 B8C2E73FC47F

C139D96B 287B 4BBF BD7C 6B9FD28AF764

90444A76 5E8C 4083 A975 906678172DB6
AB392656 51FF 4015 8F11 672476832216
D23C5985 7DFB 465B 8B2E 9C7F4A5FA884
C4C4FCA3 12C8 4B30 A7CE A24BD90B08D7
DB1848F1 984B 4104 9C65 E6DE5A563C15
A58054B3 A0FE 44FD BE3F A05D19A6E17F
8CB82FDF 61E7 4CE9 82AE 2CBF5CCB2075

amekins

amekins

And so my property management called today to ask what’s going on on my balcony. The privacy screen I had all last year apparently isn’t allowed and now the temporary greenhouse isn’t allowed. I told them to show me where it’s documented that I can’t have a temporary greenhouse or privacy shield. This definitely is setting me off today.

Madbud

Madbud

And so my property management called today to ask what’s going on on my balcony. The privacy screen I had all last year apparently isn’t allowed and now the temporary greenhouse isn’t allowed. I told them to show me where it’s documented that I can’t have a temporary greenhouse or privacy shield. This definitely is setting me off today.
Check your towns zoning, some communities like Acton are forbidding agriculture.

amekins

amekins

Check your towns zoning, some communities like Acton are forbidding agriculture.
I’m medical not adult use so I don’t think they can do anything. But I grew my cannabis plants outdoors on the balcony last year and not a single complaint.

Latest posts

Top Bottom