Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

Pussy hair removal .... to be used before letting your fairies loose with there short short legs .... it’s a bandaid method but a good one indeed .... Nice one @BudGoodman that had me in tears of laughter ... Od .
69655920 8E44 4955 A647 4CE7CCF150E0

dire wolf

dire wolf

You can't make this shit up , my wife wakes me up this morning and says , " wake up tiny Tim !" And I'm in a different room sleeping , so I ask her if I told her about our texting , and she basically says wtf you talking about ? I'm not interested in your thc stories .....and I ask , did I tell you late last night about tiny Tim ? And she says " are you nuts "
So I ask her why she called me tiny Tim ? She says you look like him sleeping ....I asked her , when's the last time you thought about tiny Tim , she says uh I dunno , maybe 1975 ish
Then I tell her he was last nights subject of conversation ......she says get the fuck outta here in her best New York accent ....

Amekins .... I think you really do have fairey powers , you must have sprinkled some on my wife's head last night when you were tip toeing thru the tulips

Last edited:
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Hahaha.
more like went to bed all fucked up on fairy dust. 😷🤪🧐
I read through regardless. Solid fiction. Or non sensical fiction.
Mr.G

amekins

amekins

You can't make this shit up , my wife wakes me up this morning and says , " wake up tiny Tim !" Aand I'm in a different room sleeping , so I ask her if I told her about our texting , and she basically says wtf you talking about ? I'm not interested in your thc stories .....and I ask , did I tell you late last night about tiny Tim ? And she says " are you nuts "
So I ask her why she called me tiny Tim ? She says you look like him sleeping ....I asked her , when's the last time you thought about tiny Tim , she says uh I dunno , maybe 1975 ish
Then I tell her he was last nights subject of conversation ......she says get the fuck outta here in her best New York accent ....

Amekins .... I think you really do have fairey powers , you must have sprinkled some on my wife's head last night when you were tip toeing thru the tulips
I do indeed possess some super powers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom