Amendment 64 Task Force Final Report

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I believe JG is a bona fide lobbyist...he probably has to have some descretion and tread lightly for the next week or so...those are closed meetings I am sure..Im just guessin..hell, he may be a Congressman for all I know....lol

M

Mr Dank

lobbyist? hmmmmm........

With a name like Jerome Garcia, lets hope he's one of the good guys ;)

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
How are they thinkin about treating plant count for the recreation licensed despenseries..are they goin to cap the plant count? cap the output?....I mean on the med side you can have 6 plants for each of your registered patients unless they have an extended plant count...can't really have 6 plants for everyone over 21 and out of state'rs

If they toss the VI, we should be able to go like gang busters again

true grit

true grit

My question is that if the MMED audit shows the VI system is a failure, how is there going to be any logical consideration as a model for AM. 64? Let alone the folks who recognize thats not how alcohol is regulated.

sky high

sky high

That news won't play out well for any of this IMO, tg. This "seed-to-sale model" was so touted across the land as THE way to regulate that now that the word is out that it is a complete failure I seriously doubt the FeD will have any trust that this can be pulled off without it blowing up in their faces. Gonna be interesting to see where the entire thing goes.

putembk

putembk

Thinking you are totally right sky. Believe the Feds were sitting back waiting to see how Colo would do. Well...they fucked it up. How could the state handle both mmj and rec and do a proper job of enforcement. The story continues......

true grit

true grit

they would do it by actually enforcing what they put forth. lol.

Changing everything in a alcohol scheme to cannabis isn't difficult, creating a whole new program is. They have no issues regulating liquor licensing, stores and taxation- and alcohol is sold EVERYWHERE. Just hopefully they get passed the "weed stigma" and try to regulate it logically as to what was voted for vs. how they make the most from a tight network. I'm not saying Fed or anyone will be all for it, but simple stigma is whats holding back an inevitable evolution.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Even if they dump the VI model it will still probably be a commercial supply chain only you could be independant grow op or facility but not specifically tied to a despensery...basically wholesale suppliers/producers for the retail store sales model.....who knows though...

They didn't say "seed to sale" doesn't work, they're saying it doesn't exist,lol.. I think that is even funnier

putembk

putembk

Would like to see the system work well enough to keep every body else out of our business. (feds) What I would like to know is who was in charge in the first place. Again, typical governmental oversight, limited funds and unlimited spending. Patio furniture and over 30 vans. What for, are we doing another cheech and chong movie. Great example for the world Colorado.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Interesting read. pg 36, Grow Operations: 188 approved, 73 denied, 410 withdrawn, 551 pending....

Well, at least they have scheduled to make these changes by the time their department becomes obsolete.

Government: "If you think the problems we create are bad?... Just wait until you see our solution."

true grit

true grit

TK- Im not opposed to that at all, wholesale/warehouse independently (i say that now before a tax is levied Lol) from retail sounds great. Brings actual competition back at what each group does best- ala grow, sales, advertise, etc.

And agreed- that it doesn't exist is even better :D

T

TopRock

unlimited plant count..........heard it on the breeze.....................

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Damn, where is JG when ya need him...lol

Keep up with plant counts at any level is a pain in the ass no matter how you look at it

putembk

putembk

Just got my red card renewed today. Was working the guy (doc) for additional plant count and he said that probably won't matter as much in the future as having a documented log on where all my meds go. Proving I my wife and I were the ones using it and not going to the black market. Keep in mind I am not a caregiver anymore. He also said it was looking like after all things were said and done that I would be legal up to 18 plants. Six for my red card and 6 each for my wife and myself under the new rec laws.
Is this guy full of shit or what?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Just got my red card renewed today. Was working the guy (doc) for additional plant count and he said that probably won't matter as much in the future as having a documented log on where all my meds go. Proving I my wife and I were the ones using it and not going to the black market. Keep in mind I am not a caregiver anymore. He also said it was looking like after all things were said and done that I would be legal up to 18 plants. Six for my red card and 6 each for my wife and myself under the new rec laws.
Is this guy full of shit or what?

I don't trust anything the docs say - they aren't the industry leaders they just sign papers. Last one I got a renewal from wrote "be careful" in the comments section of my application...damn quack.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I saw my Doc today and got a Dronabinol script...what a pain in the ass that was...al, the shit Im in right now is all about plant counts, if that goes away in the future I will be a happy camper

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Y'all can thank US later when word gets out. Your welcome.

FYI: I went up against, and lost, longtime friends over this fight. but it is all good.

PS: This is a little premature.... but... whatever...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Dammit man, I have butterflies now.....can't wait ot see what shakes out

Top Bottom