An alternative to Voodoo Juice?

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shift00420

i start off with voodoo after transplanting but do the H&G root exelerator with every other watering during veg. They both cost $60 bucks. H&G lasts longer cause you only use 1ml per gallon instead of the 30ml off voodoo per gal. They both work very well though!!
:passingjoint:

jammie

jammie

good try hoss but i don't think liquid karma has any microbial activity. i use subculture by gen'l hydro. if ya want to go real cheap mix up a batch of lacto baccillus for free.

C

CAPO

I am currently using humoldt's roots( which I hear the guy used to be partner's over @ H&G) and Great White Shark for my bennies. I feed my bennies with a little Organic Humboldt Honey.

Maybe SoCalKushtech can help you he use to work for that greedy bastard 'Big Mike'.

B

BayArea

Voodoo juice is primarily Beneficial bacteria. There are many products that provide them and as Jammie mentioned producing them at home is free. Typically companies provide both Myco and bacteria in one formula. I believe Geolife makes something competative.

Some names to look into if your interested in microbial life :

Great White, Cobra, GH Subculture, Guardian My, Rooter Myco, Rainbow mix, Plant success, roots organic oregonism and I'm sure the list will grow.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
yea i would also like to know the best equivalent to voodoo juice from some of ya farmes out there?just ran out of voodoo

S

smellychronic

You should check into a compost tea, you can use everything everyone has mentioned. If you have a small amount of plants, you can just use a 5 gallon bucket, air pump and air stone.

I use a 55gal plastic barrel
Commercial Air Pump by Hydrofarm
8" Activeaqua air diffuser
GH Subculture
GH Rare Earth
GH Floralicous Plus
Botanicare Prue Blend Pro Bloom
Botanicare Liquid Karma
AN Voodoo
Earth worms castings
Bat guano

Blaze

Blaze

Voodoo juice is the biggest rip off you could ever possible buy. Charging that much money for bacterial cultures is insane. For an alternative check out BioAg SCD, it costs about $50 a gallon and one gallon will do 120,000 gallons once mixed up.

Or as smellychronic pointed out, look into making your own tea. This is by far the most cost effective way of getting bacterial and fungal cultures. It can be produced for about 50 cents or less a gallon. If done right it will be even better than the Voodoo juice that you are paying $200+ per gallon.

AN is a total joke, never use their products - all they ever do is just slap a fancy label on existing agriculture products and jack up the price by 1,000% or more. There is not a single thing in their line up that you can find a cheaper more effective alternative for. AN is good at marketing, and suckering people out of money - that's it.

N

noone88

Do you have a link to Bioag SDC? I couldn't find it on their website.

VJ is a good product, but outdated. So is AN's piranha/tarantula.

There are other alternatives out there that are cheaper and work just as well.

C

CAPO

Voodoo juice is primarily Beneficial bacteria. There are many products that provide them and as Jammie mentioned producing them at home is free. Typically companies provide both Myco and bacteria in one formula. I believe Geolife makes something competative.

Some names to look into if your interested in microbial life :

Great White, Cobra, GH Subculture, Guardian My, Rooter Myco, Rainbow mix, Plant success, roots organic oregonism and I'm sure the list will grow.

burnalot, out of these i believe oregonism and great white to be high quality like the voodoo. They do come with a large price tag though.

D

dusty

Voodoo Juice is septic tank cleaner enzyme. Care Free brand I believe. This information coming out was one of the reasons the AN board shut down...that and the GA of Piranha coming back showing it has Urea pellets in it..

C

CAPO

For Real?

Voodoo Juice is septic tank cleaner enzyme. Care Free brand I believe. This information coming out was one of the reasons the AN board shut down...that and the GA of Piranha coming back showing it has Urea pellets in it..

LMAO!:sign0065: WOW, glad i never believed the hype surrounding AN!

yezmar420

yezmar420

I'm glad I found this thread..I actually considered dropping some cash to actually try the stuff....

I'll just stick with my Great White..stuff seems to work awesome.

D

dusty

LMAO!:sign0065: WOW, glad i never believed the hype surrounding AN!

AN nutes used to be awesome. They sourced it all and put it in to a line of bottles you can grab off the shelf instead of spending time to source it yourself and put the pieces together. Mind you they added a BUNCH of water and jacked the price up hard...but the stuff did work...I dont know about now but when you only needed 4mL of sensi A&B to get to 900ppm the nugs sure did get BIG and frosty...

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Fuck that shit, I just baught my last bottle of vodoo then, looks like I will be buying some ridx or actually I got some ZEP septi-pak looks like I will be useing this from now on thanks dusty for that info mucho grats, I had heard somethang about this and wondered if it was true, and I believe it is true, heres a pic of the zep and the back lable to see whats in there, just might shit can tarantula, and piranha, and replace it with greatwhite, ive heard good thangs about it........GM

DSC01315
DSC01316
Top Bottom