AN Hammerhead PK 9/18 Discontinued?!?!

• Thread starter Malachi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Charles Xavier

Greetings

Attn:all farmers i just went to the hydro store and they changed the HAMMERHEAD to 4/8...Venom818

What's important is the ratio of P to K ... 4:8 or 9:18... both ratios amount to 1:2...

Sincerely,
Charles.

B

billybadazz

I love bloombastic it makes my weed super sticky chrystally dankness but maybe strain dependant it doesn't really up my yield but produces a superior end product. buy the small bottle and do a side by side. add 2 ml per gallon on week 3 and 3 ml on week 3 and 4ml on following weeks except last week for flush. ....it stinks it's expensive but trust me it's way better than kool bloom bro i promise. koolbloom will fry your plants as well as make many strains hermie. bloombastic helps them be resistant to the stress(thats what the bottle says) and have yet to fry my plants with this shit. If worse comes to worse you get a cool $90.00 aluminum bottle that it comes in lol. If you end up liking it and you want to order large bottles (5.5 liter) PM me and I will give the cheapest place I could find on line. I love this shit and will always drop the extra coin because I have tried at least 4 other bloomboosters and this one gives the bud awesome taste and chrystal structure unlike the others. I guarantee there is boosters that will out yield bloombastic but not in taste.....and yes I flush and grow soil,coco, and hydro and use bloombastic in each and done side by sides with koolbloom and monsterbloom (both work good and yielded a couple more grams but the bloombastic bud tasted awesome even without a cure) as for being organic it's 'almost' organic (whatever that means) good luck BB

C

CAPO

I love bloombastic it makes my weed super sticky chrystally dankness but maybe strain dependant it doesn't really up my yield but produces a superior end product. buy the small bottle and do a side by side. add 2 ml per gallon on week 3 and 3 ml on week 3 and 4ml on following weeks except last week for flush. ....it stinks it's expensive but trust me it's way better than kool bloom bro i promise. koolbloom will fry your plants as well as make many strains hermie. bloombastic helps them be resistant to the stress(thats what the bottle says) and have yet to fry my plants with this shit. If worse comes to worse you get a cool $90.00 aluminum bottle that it comes in lol. If you end up liking it and you want to order large bottles (5.5 liter) PM me and I will give the cheapest place I could find on line. I love this shit and will always drop the extra coin because I have tried at least 4 other bloomboosters and this one gives the bud awesome taste and chrystal structure unlike the others. I guarantee there is boosters that will out yield bloombastic but not in taste.....and yes I flush and grow soil,coco, and hydro and use bloombastic in each and done side by sides with koolbloom and monsterbloom (both work good and yielded a couple more grams but the bloombastic bud tasted awesome even without a cure) as for being organic it's 'almost' organic (whatever that means) good luck BB

Thanks Billy.......just what I wanted to hear. Ya I got the little tip burn and ya I got a few bananas in wk 9 with the Koolbloom. Bloombastic def sounds what I am looking for. I don't like the extra swell of foxtails in the end I just want to harden and get them pushin out glands like a mofo.

Would be cool to do a side by side Bloombastic vs. Hammerhead.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey guys.

Just so you know, there is a directly comparible product to hammer head. Its by Canadian Express and its called Superior Potash. Really cheap and 0.9.18.

I have used it a few times and have found it very similar if not better (price) than hammerhead!

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
canadian xpress

Hey guys.

Just so you know, there is a directly comparible product to hammer head. Its by Canadian Express and its called Superior Potash. Really cheap and 0.9.18.

I have used it a few times and have found it very similar if not better (price) than hammerhead!

i like the additives from canadian xpress. not tried this one but been running headmasta and clone start and been happy with both. thanks for the info herbalizor.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I use Hammerhead PK 9/18. That's interesting about the Hammerhead at the 0-4-8... Might as well use liquid kool bloom or the old hydroplex as they are similar and have a lower concentration as well... It's too bad cuz I love the 9/18. I'm still not sure which is the better profile: having more Phosphorus or Potassium... The new hydroplex now has more P than K. :thinking

H

hailo

just went to my local store... they had it there but it was the 4-8 version

R

R. Face

Yea I got a little suprise when I saw the 4/8 thing. My hydro guy told me that it was a dispute, where someone tested the Hammerhead and called them out on their shit, proving it wasnt what they said it was.

Of course this is all speculation, but with AN they seem to be moving alot of shit around, and together latley. Only thing I use from them is the Bud Candy and Hammerhead..but they store guy said that they didnt change the recipe at all, just the label's ratio.

So if indeed thats the fact, then we should all still be using it. Im afraid to go outside the Hammerhead and love it too much, same as I was kinda bummed to see the diff. in the new bottles of bud candy, less molassey lol, but for real, I just hope they arent cutting corners and screwing people.

W

waywardson

is the new ratio to make it fit with there ppm program? i seem to remember something about everything being made at a concentration that would need 4ml/gal or something like that.

wonder if prices dropped when concentrations did...or did they just bend over a bunch of users:evilgrin0040:

C

CannaColorado

wonder if prices dropped when concentrations did...or did they just bend over a bunch of users:evilgrin0040:

my back still hurts bro, and the took my jumpstart away just to make it hurt a little more

Venom818

Venom818

the hydro guy told me that the 4/8 was more concentrated and u needed less

S

Surfr

Would you guys suggest someone using Big Bud to switch over to Hammerhead in soil? :thinking

:character0180:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Greetings

What's important is the ratio of P to K ... 4:8 or 9:18... both ratios amount to 1:2...

Sincerely,
Charles.

Just re read this thread and if I didn't smoke so much erl prob would of rang a bell sooner.
Charles hit it dead on fellas:big_boss:

the hydro guy told me that the 4/8 was more concentrated and u needed less

He don't sound to bright venom buddy.. Same amount>>>> 2ml per liter<<<<:)both bottles 4/8-9/18

Would you guys suggest someone using Big Bud to switch over to Hammerhead in soil? :thinking

:character0180:

Absolutely>>>>HammerHead performs awesome in soil or soiless>>>>>I would recommend a hammerhead/MOAB combo jones personally:harvest:

:passingjoint:

gtd

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Just re read this thread and if I didn't smoke so much erl prob would of rang a bell sooner.
Charles hit it dead on fellas:big_boss:
I guess I need to understand nutrient profiles better... seems as though you would need to use a little more than twice as much.... I wonder if the bottle is half the old price. :wondering Gonna need to make a trip to the old hydro store and find out.

budboy299

budboy299

I do know that when mixing up the formula for hammerheadPK 9/18, it takes a bit to get the dry materials to dissolve. The liquid is almost fully saturated. It is possible though unlikely that it is simply cheaper to manufacture at the lower 4/18 amounts, plus AN would only need half the active amounts of the nutrients. Biggest reason I am sure is that you now need 2 of these bottles to get the same amount of fertilizer as the old bottle supplied.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Did they change what was inside the bottle or did they only change the label to reflect what was actually inside? Seem like maybe it is same thing just before they were labelling it 9/18 and now 4/8, maybe it was always really 4/8 though? Otherwise does not make sense that it is same 2ml per liter...

I have gotten onboard with GTD on the hammer head/moab combo. Have noticed bigger denser buds. Thanks to Danny for turning me on to the Moab.

JB

lilzayne

lilzayne

I think all that was changed was the label. I've been told that when it was 9/18 it wasn't actually 9/18, but it was 4/8... hence no difference in product. I've been using the 4/8 and been getting good results. I wouldn't worry too much, just like it's been mentioned here, it's the 1:2 p/k ratio that's important. Also I doubt Advanced would change their product for the worse. Just my 2 cents

-Lil Z

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
hey jaybee would u suggest the moab combo over the bigbud and overdrive combo?

First, want to say again it was GTD that gave me the idea for adding the MOAB and he has been talking bout hammerhead/moab combo for much longer than i have been using either, so he is more expert on this than i am for sure.

Second, i have never tried overdrive. To be honest, i am really confused by all the different AN bud boosters like overdrive, etc. I used Big bud powder at end of flower before switching to MOAB and i like the results i am getting now better than when i was using the Big Bud.

Hammerhead is probably my favorite AN product.

JB

Top Bottom