AN hate thread! Come hate away on AN! It's a party!

• Thread starter dankworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buddahslave

buddahslave

Cb3 011

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Not going to support a company that helped defend Gino after he fucked a little girl in a 3rd world country...:mad:

Dizzy Farmer

Dizzy Farmer

Joking aside, I don't hate AN at all

hating is for trolls.. Some AN products are excellent and I would even say the best in the market. I don't use them all as there are cheaper and as-effective products out there, but the ones that work, I use. The ones that don't, I don't. End of.

So some haters grow weed now, doesn't stop them from being a hater.

If you don't like something, don't buy it or make your own which is better and make it available to us all for cost price as you are so altruistic. Saying everything AN make is "just molasses" as I often hear, is simply nonsense..

One love

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
The best was when Big Mike had like 5 different user names on here.....:D

grayarea

grayarea

The best was when Big Mike had like 5 different user names on here.....:D
is there a spot where all his videos are posted ? im trying to find the one where he explains bag appeal and the one where he shows off his vitimin cab but not seeing em anywhere......

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
is there a spot where all his videos are posted ? im trying to find the one where he explains bag appeal and the one where he shows off his vitimin cab but not seeing em anywhere......
Not sure a lot of the older videos have been taken down

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

The best is the adolf hitler video!! I was crying I was laughing so hard but havnt been able to find for years

sensicloud

sensicloud

I 2nd that Moab combo oscar, stuff is crazy I use it at like 1/4 strength on some og's

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Fire + Moab kills overdrive 50x over and I used advanced exclusively for years

Top Bottom