AN hate thread! Come hate away on AN! It's a party!

• Thread starter dankworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushsmoker30

is that true you get "trick weed" weed with AN :/ ? maybe it comes from genetic?

i think u can get trick weed from probly most synthetic lines (including H&G) n some budding n trich add's.
i "THINK" it has something to do with pushing it a lil too hard n giving too much of some of these add's, not hard enough to burn ur plants but enough to dry ur oils up n leave white dried out trich's that make ur nuggz look super frosty like it could be fire. shit like that has little to no favor either cuz of the oils bing fucked, mainly i think it's budding additives bing over done. JMO i'm no expert:cool:

thick87

thick87

yup dunno why i stressed because Devils harvest shoreline won 2nd place with AN nutes :)
then i realise that only genetic can make "weed trick" just a little example: i growned moby dick 4 straight rounds (all from seeds) with H&G and 2 rounds were horrible and nothing changed round after round : climate was good, medium same as usual, etcetc the weed was unsmokable.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

yup dunno why i stressed because Devils harvest shoreline won 2nd place with AN nutes :)
then i realise that only genetic can make "weed trick" just a little example: i growned moby dick 4 straight rounds (all from seeds) with H&G and 2 rounds were horrible and nothing changed round after round : climate was good, medium same as usual, etcetc the weed was unsmokable.

Was the Moby Dick strain from GreenHouse?? Because if it was GHS are known for having shitty strains.

thick87

thick87

lol not from GH the "real" moby dick come from dinafem and i stoped dinafem then because ive tested lot of their strains and their hashplant is bugged should i say : here we can talk about trick weed cause even with great nutes and climate your weed is totaly not potent and its like you smoke fiddle...i talk about all their crosses with hashplant.
nvm dinafem sux too the noly seeder that never disapointed me at the moment is G13 Labs (price/quality)

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

lol not from GH the "real" moby dick come from dinafem and i stoped dinafem then because ive tested lot of their strains and their hashplant is bugged should i say : here we can talk about trick weed cause even with great nutes and climate your weed is totaly not potent and its like you smoke fiddle...i talk about all their crosses with hashplant.
nvm dinafem sux too the noly seeder that never disapointed me at the moment is G13 Labs (price/quality)

Damn DinaFem sucks?? I just started to germinate Diesel I got from them and its my 1st time growing anything from DinaFem, hopefully they turn out decent. I'm on the east coast so people are alot less picky compared to the westerners lol. I grew Big Bang (shit bud) from GHS and some people around me thought it was the bomb lol

thick87

thick87

i was disapointed by Dinafem but some people are happy with.... life goes on ^^
and i grew big bang too and she was the best smoke from greenhouse ...too funny ....

sebastien420

sebastien420

AN is awesome I have had nothing but epic results with connie and their additives so hate away brutha but the facts are an grows super frosty fatty buds .
that tasty like shit and burn black as night. if u like that in your herb sure their the best for u. but if u like burning clean buds i'd stay away from an.

sebastien420

sebastien420

another thing i found about people who like A.N. are the people who get their shit for FREE from A.N. or from their lil grow shops that are just getting rid of the shit off the shelf because they dont sell enough of it and need their shelf space back or they just dont know any better because of the amount of actual knoledge people have or just to scared to try something new with better results...just my opinion....

thick87

thick87

why do they win prices in HTCC ? judges are noobs? they dont recognize what a good weed is or they knowledge on flavor and effect is bad ? i dont think so.
answer me pls o_O

thick87

thick87

im not trying to take AN defense but i talked directly to a seeder winner 2012 and we were 2 in chat not 10000.. is that advertising? :p

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

why do they win prices in HTCC ? judges are noobs? they dont recognize what a good weed is or they knowledge on flavor and effect is bad ? i dont think so.
answer me pls o_O

That whole HTCC thing is a bunch of marketing bullshit IMHO. GreenHouse Seed Co. won more awards then any other breeder that I know of, why? because they have money they kick towards High Times, just like AN does. There is corruption in every aspect of the free market, just because people are in the cannabis industry doesn't make them honest. Fuck High Times and there fake Cups. Come on guys honestly, how the fuck do you judge bud when you have to smoke like 70 different strains and your high when you do it??? If you could sample 1 strain everyday that would be a little more accurate, but they don't, they smoke like 20+ different strains within 1 hour and pick 'the best'.

Green House won like close to 40 awards, they barely have 5 decent strains, and even those they stole from someone else. Same with AN, some strain wins an award that was grown with AN, yeah....sure....Its all bullshit marketing ploys, the 2 most scum bag companies in the Cannabis industry just happen to be 'liked' by random judges at the HHCC.

Just my opinion guys, hope I didn't upset any High Times magazine subscribers lol

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Advanced is good like it or not.. hate hate hate all you want but it works.. it just sucks for all the people that gotta pay retail for it...

I will say this there's many other nutrient company's that give you results just as good for half the price you just gotta find which they are and that can also cost you lots of money while experimenting..

Hate on....

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Advanced is good like it or not.. hate hate hate all you want but it works.. it just sucks for all the people that gotta pay retail for it...

I will say this there's many other nutrient company's that give you results just as good for half the price you just gotta find which they are and that can also cost you lots of money while experimenting..

Hate on....

I agree there are products that work as good or better for half the price.

That is 1 reason why I HATE!! Alot of there products are very over-priced.

Have you ever been to there website?? That really makes me HATE!!

turbo14

turbo14

AN's in your face marketing sucks. Their products are way overpriced and none of the additives are needed nor worth buying. But..

Salts are salts. When I am not using Jacks professional and Calcium Nitrate I buy Sensi A + B @ half off. Very solid 2 part @ 10ml per gallon using zero additives in Coco.

turbo

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I heard there Sensi A+B works decent, but if you have to pay full price its not worth it, IMO.

Nutts

Nutts

I feel like its all bullshit marketing schemes with that company. All about the money. They take regular npk mixes. Water it down and call it sweetener and shit. Come on. Really? I personally would not use their products. I use pura vida grow and bloom. It's made of good stuff like seaweed and kelp extracts and alfalfa and molasses. And I use guanos and great white. Never chemical stuff like an

Thailord

Thailord

The one thing that bothers me about nutrients, not just AN, most companies. They want us to believe they make the difference, that they make the grower look better. IMHO it is us growers who make them look good, not the other way around. I have used so many different nutrient lines over the decades, and my results pretty much come out the same everytime, regardless of line used. Some lack a little in some areas, some are a bit more dirty than others, but they all work and it all comes down to the growers skill, not the nutrients.

Latest posts

Top Bottom