AN hate thread! Come hate away on AN! It's a party!

• Thread starter dankworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grayarea

grayarea

Don't try to lay your preconceptions on me, or any other woman so well endowed, as though you know us all. It's boorish.

lol no i will let you try to generalize and speak for all woman . i was just speaking for myself about my opinion on the ones i have had to compete for and had relationships with in my life. your mis -preconception of being able to tell me that my opinion on stuff like that isn't valid , is routine for me lol .

basically big titty girls have ego's like drug dealers . boobs (Drugs) distract the guy from getting to know her and stop being able to bridge that gap in the relationship after awhile . usually they both realize they dont know each other when they get sick or have to spend some time away from each other. my favorite part is when a girl realizes she has being using them to get dates and hates herself for it and then decides to keep doing it even though she knows its wrong.

grayarea

grayarea

no lol.

RygUwAP

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ha , I don't wanna get to know you , just those I would like to become acquainted with ....
Just saying , gotta love the philosophy around cannabis forums

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
lol no i will let you try to generalize and speak for all woman . i was just speaking for myself about my opinion on the ones i have had to compete for and had relationships with in my life. your mis -preconception of being able to tell me that my opinion on stuff like that isn't valid , is routine for me lol .
Bullshit. You made an empirical statement, and you used the term "always." You can try to dance your way out of it now, but it's too late. Oh, but then you go on to make it worse.
basically big titty girls have ego's like drug dealers . boobs (Drugs) distract the guy from getting to know her and stop being able to bridge that gap in the relationship after awhile . usually they both realize they dont know each other when they get sick or have to spend some time away from each other. my favorite part is when a girl realizes she has being using them to get dates and hates herself for it and then decides to keep doing it even though she knows its wrong.
Has it ever entered your mind that YOU are the common denominator in all these other 'fucked up' people you like to proselytize about? Ever? You've got issues and you're dragging them all over the board.

SunGrown

SunGrown

basically big titty girls have ego's like drug dealers . boobs (Drugs) distract the guy from getting to know her and stop being able to bridge that gap in the relationship after awhile .

Are you in high school gray?? Seriously, what adult thinks or acts this way??

grayarea

grayarea

Bullshit. You made an empirical statement, and you used the term "always." You can try to dance your way out of it now, but it's too late. Oh, but then you go on to make it worse.

Has it ever entered your mind that YOU are the common denominator in all these other 'fucked up' people you like to proselytize about? Ever? You've got issues and you're dragging them all over the board.

i cant reply to you because you are accusing a person you have never met of hurting people you have never met and are not responding to me in away that i can respond to u ...

Are you in high school gray?? Seriously, what adult thinks or acts this way??

most of them .

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

lol, he's gone, till a new screen name pops up again
I've been keeping my mouth shut for the last couple of weeks, but GEEZZOUS H. that guy is a tool.

He is another fantastic example of having been given enough rope, so keep giving it to him and his type.

SunGrown

SunGrown

I've been keeping my mouth shut for the last couple of weeks, but GEEZZOUS H. that guy is a tool.

He is another fantastic example of having been given enough rope, so keep giving it to him and his type.
Yeah, I was questioning why the rope...
I have been on his shit for a while off and on. And he kept getting permission to act up and even got likes for it sometimes...I know, likes don't mean shit, but when certain folks here do it it can mean something

anyway, he will be back, or is already

soserthc1

soserthc1

Shame dude can grow his ass off if he would just keep to growing and not stereotyping ;) One of his first post was about being banned from numerous sights well about to add a new one to that list
I met a really nice woman at work today she was intelligent and friendly and also had some really big.................brains ....lmao
Off to the beach , beer , horseshoes and boobs ...stay safe all

SunGrown

SunGrown

Shame dude can grow his ass off if he would just keep to growing and not stereotyping ;) One of his first post was about being banned from numerous sights well about to add a new one to that list
I met a really nice woman at work today she was intelligent and friendly and also had some really big.................brains ....lmao
Off to the beach , beer , horseshoes and boobs ...stay safe all
made me laugh, I think that was his parents or neighbors garden...or else he is someones garden bitch...

Top Bottom