AN hate thread! Come hate away on AN! It's a party!

• Thread starter dankworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushsmoker30

[quote="leadsled, post:

Then I just heard the hate. Luckily I developed a relationship with one of the distributors and then got insider information. Shit my suspicions were true. The pink shit in bud blood is a hormone!

Seen that freaky dude, that took roids? well that shit is roids for plants.

Works amazing but no one really know the long term health effects. If your sick and a patient than not so sure that is the safest medicine.

Took some time to realize people were not "haters", was hard to deny the results and that was "blinding me to science" lol.
hope that make sense. Helps to explain the history and why some of there products have so many supporters and also "haters"

thats funny cuz a shop worker told me a AN rep told him H&G has hormones in it.

guess people arn't the only haters, seems like AN likes to hate on da competition that gives there 100% money back guarantee bottles a run for there money.

putembk

putembk

Gotta jump in after thinking it's time to wander off the beaten path. Last week I was talking to Cannarado about how expensive my nutes/sups were. He mentioned that cap's tea was a lot cheaper than getting the equivalent at the grow store. Also am using AN's full line of products and love the results but my wallet is hurting with having to buy all the products that is recommended. After listening to you guys bash AN and the grow stores in general I am thinking about changing to a more efficient way of doing things.

Thinking that today I will actually start doing some research on making things more efficient as long as I don't screw things up by the changes in my nutes/sups. I like Advanced products, only because it's what I know. Took a long time to dial everything in and don't want to mess that up. Was wondering why the grow store recommended AN in the first place. $$$ I guess.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Put.....lots of these nute companies will give you free samples if you ask them. Get a free sample of something and run it on one of the strains you know well. That will tell you if you should switch or stay with what you know. If youre seeing the same production with less expensive or less nutes in general then switch it up

Caps teas are a good supplemental ACT that you can use in between feedings. I wasnt saying that they were a substitute for your basic nute but that if you use them youll use less nutes in general.

putembk

putembk

Put.....lots of these nute companies will give you free samples if you ask them. Get a free sample of something and run it on one of the strains you know well. That will tell you if you should switch or stay with what you know. If youre seeing the same production with less expensive or less nutes in general then switch it up

Caps teas are a good supplemental ACT that you can use in between feedings. I wasnt saying that they were a substitute for your basic nute but that if you use them youll use less nutes in general.
Understand, was complaining as much about the voo-doo juice, tarantula and piranha. You had mentioned caps tea was a lot less expensive. Just jumped in on this AN thread cause I use it as well.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Gotta jump in after thinking it's time to wander off the beaten path. Last week I was talking to Cannarado about how expensive my nutes/sups were. He mentioned that cap's tea was a lot cheaper than getting the equivalent at the grow store. Also am using AN's full line of products and love the results but my wallet is hurting with having to buy all the products that is recommended. After listening to you guys bash AN and the grow stores in general I am thinking about changing to a more efficient way of doing things.

Thinking that today I will actually start doing some research on making things more efficient as long as I don't screw things up by the changes in my nutes/sups. I like Advanced products, only because it's what I know. Took a long time to dial everything in and don't want to mess that up. Was wondering why the grow store recommended AN in the first place. $$$ I guess.

I HATE to say this but voodoo and tarantula are really pricey for what you are getting. HATE HATE HATE!!!!

putembk

putembk

I HATE to say this but voodoo and tarantula are really pricey for what you are getting. HATE HATE HATE!!!!
You are right, no hate though part of a learning process. Gotta learn to crawl before you walk and walk before you run. I am enjoying going back to school. This time I like it. I actually use Great White, PHC bio pac and Quantum Lite. A little less pricey but still works well. Will be in touch. Gotta use this stuff up first.

P

paulycali

A bottle of voodoo juice lasts forever. Expensive but goes along way. Just finished up my bottle. Took forever to do lol! Don't think i will buy anymore definetly to expensive for me. It is great stuff but there many other options out there that are just as good if not better. Use what works for you. DON'T HATE NOR DISCRIMINATE JUST CONGRATULATE

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

AN is great quality but lately has gotten too expensive... i just use the basics from them.. the pH perfect formula of Sensi Bloom is rocksolid.

thick87

thick87

yep AN is a good choice but not the all line... gonna give a try to grow micro bloom i heard loads of positives feedbacks by hydroponic users..just add big bud and overdrive you will have great results. this "bundle" is not expensive and worth a try.

Dreng

Dreng

Yeah Man, Biggups on the hate!

Didn't someone defect from AN and reveal that carbo load or sweat leaf or whatever the fuck was just straight up molasses? They are carpet bagging motherfuckers for sure.

Gotta say, fucking love that science bitch avatar, it's just stoner humour state of the art perfection, fuckin' nice 1, puts me on the floor!

Take it easy, peace and HATE!

P

paulycali

I've used connoissuer A&B along with Carboload, Nirvana and B-52 with great results. Stellar results actually. I've used Iguana Juice as my base nutes and that stuff was 7/10 on my rating. Good not great. You gotta try em all before you can hate or congratulate. Lots of farmers out there against AN due to word of mouth. Word of mouth is usually a positive thing but this matter must be put to the test personally. You won't be disappointed. They definitely have alot of gimmicks but also lots of top notch products. You love em and you hate em :)

thick87

thick87

agree with pauly and i will say again that the 3 part from AN is just epic. personnaly im using H&G but ill give a try to this product because a friend with the same setup have better results....

W

willy led wonka

Now that they have the go boxes out it got alot cheaper to run AN for me. Its hard to hate on what most people are to cheap to pay for..lol. I read alot of thread swhere they are "looking for/or the equivalent to" ANs products. You have to give them credit. They have pushed the industry in ways it otherwise never would have. JMO

putembk

putembk

I have used AN connoisseur and pretty much the whole line since I started so I don't have anything to compare it against. I use molasses instead of carboload but everything else is AN. I am wondering however if there is a less expensive way to get the same result. Switching to another line is difficult for me because I never run out of something at the same time. Have heard that Cyco products are similar to AN but less expensive. Agree with pauly, how can you hate something by word of mouth? I also use Quantum Lite rather than voo doo juice which is a lot less $$$.

thick87

thick87

nice to hear for the connoisseur parts for sure ill try this stuff next round....i'm sure that my WiFi and GDP will love it :D

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Advanced nutes are the devil.. they got me hooked!!! Lol ohh and I do t pay retail for that. If I did I lrob wouldn't of gotten all that..

IMG 20121026 101700

Top Bottom