Anesthesia F2

• Thread starter Misterdirt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Misterdirt

Misterdirt

After a couple of disasters at the beginning of my current grow, things are starting to look up.

These are a couple of Anesthesia f2 girls after 3 weeks in flower. They're almost identical, except one has dark, shiny leaves. The flowers and structure of the plants are the same. I'll continue to post pics, as the plants develop.

I was only able to veg them 5 weeks.

These were from Sannie's Shop freebies, btw, not an f2 cross of my own.

Anesf2 a 3wk rsz
Anesf2 b 3wk rsz
S

Steve Z

hey man, if you dont mind i just today took pics of my anny at 6 weeks. perfect afghan/skunk plant. DANK DIESEL SMELLIN FUNK.

if its chill, if not i'll remove!
SDC11087.JPG
SDC11089.JPG

SDC11093.JPG

SDC11085.JPG

S

SSHZ

THis remains some of my favorite (and strongest) smoke the last 2 years. Let it get done well and you guys are going to be amazed at the quality (and how little it yields)........

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
I got 2 of um goin right now, hopin for a female...

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

THis remains some of my favorite (and strongest) smoke the last 2 years. Let it get done well and you guys are going to be amazed at the quality (and how little it yields)........

Glad to hear your high opinion of the quality. I heard it was not a big yielder.

I mostly prefer sativas and sativa-doms, but I grew the anesthesia for a sleep aid, more or less. Sounds like it's more enjoyable than that.

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Steve Z: Those are looking nice and frosty. It seems to be about 5 weeks when you really start seeing the trich development. I can see mine with a hand lens, but that's about it.

S

Steve Z

50 day annie. took this branch to try out, was bone dry in two days (why i posted that humidity ish)

dude talk about stoned to the bone, dont smoke in the morning LOL you'll be worthless all day.

stoked on the stone at 50 days, lasts about 2 hours and is STRONG 2 hours.

def pickin up another pack of this batch, wassup (sp?) bred this shit very very well. not a single nanner, very hearty, not that big but damn.

gonna chop at 8 weeks. misterdirt and get mo enjoy those ladies

SDC11167.JPG
SDC11173.JPG

G

gudkarma

nice!!

i see you guys are saying "low yeild"... branchy? good for (cuts) SOG then?

i got a pack comming too but was gonna grow them out, find a nicey, and pimp her out for my tables.

i am trying to imagine 75 of these ladies running in my set up.

steve those 50 day pics are outrageous.

S

Steve Z

hell yeah dude your SOG's would kill this strain! they would love it.

yeah i just mean they didnt really nug up, a nice little top with a bunch of golf balls. and this plant actually got really good light, all the lower nugs are bangin.

i didnt train her or anything just topped and flipped like a week later, gave me a couple good tops, i bet she would be great with some training and a veg.

but that smoke was killer killer, cant wait for the chop and cure! damn im gonna be stoked haha

i have a buncha heri crosses and have ran heri and heri crosses for a minute, guess im just lovin it cause i got a little somethign from the other parent, lol.

but hell yeah a keeper for sure, too bad i didnt keep it!

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

I read on Sannie's site that Whazup preferred a pheno midway between the more heri-pheno and the Afghan pheno. I'm wondering if that's what the phenos in the F2 generation center upon. If so, I might be going more like 9 weeks.

Yeah, I think a longer veg, like 6 weeks, and some training would be a help.

Top Bottom