Angels Kush

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I was so impressed with this Angels Kush I gave back 2 clones 2 Aligee so he could continue his breeding project with this killer pheno I foundhttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/f33ad433.jpg

Reactions: mal
Aligee

Aligee

Yes indeed shes vegging away credit to
Goo for this pheno this came out outstanding im loving it !!!the reason for the dc in this cross was for its outstanding breeding potential as Tom Hill has been working them genetics for a long time 2nd was to add that beautiful purple tint color to my most prized cut WiFi' #1 as my sister loved purple shes never forgotten always on my mind lots of great memories i did this to remember her she passed away from lupus after a long fight brings me great joy to share this with the medical community thanks again 'Goo !!!

N

naturalmedicine

Killer cross! Sorry to hear about your sister. May she rest in peace. Life is too short. Damn diseases. They claim so many beautiful lives.

Keep up the good work. You are working with phenomenal genetics.

Aligee

Aligee

Killer cross! Sorry to hear about your sister. May she rest in peace. Life is too short. Damn diseases. They claim so many beautiful lives.

Keep up the good work. You are working with phenomenal genetics.

Thank you Sir for the kind words yes time is never on our side got to live life to the fullest do the things you love to do ya never know when its your time to go !!! This is why i do what i do... passion !!!

S

snkrhd23

i remember when u were talking about makin this strain. nice work ali, i bet shes proud.

winta

winta

kick ass grow MakinGoo she looks right! another sick cross Aligee

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Kick ass cross AliG.

Sad to hear about your loss bro. R.I.P

I'm sure she's still with you and everyone close to you, in spirit and mind. Idk what i'd do if I lost my little sister. Shes my angel! I get where your comin from on this one broski. Sisters are the best! (sometimes, ha)

Kick ass grow Goo, diggin this cross. Ever going to be available or just a close friends type deal as a tribute to your sister?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thanks 

Thanks Doggie..
This cross will b available Aligee is workin on it

Anytime bro! Cant wait for a drop! Hopin the price range will be a tad lower than say OGR, for 130 a pack...

I mean I know these guys put in the work, and deserve what comes to them (some), but prices are hard without saving forever, and by the time i got the cash that drop is gone! hhhaha, thats how life is i guess!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
damn bro she lookls so fire man i feel blessed to get some of these I know big g's sis would be really proud of how these turned out. You killed it hommie man I know your lovin that 1000 watter!! the results are killer!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Anytime bro! Cant wait for a drop! Hopin the price range will be a tad lower than say OGR, for 130 a pack...

I mean I know these guys put in the work, and deserve what comes to them (some), but prices are hard without saving forever, and by the time i got the cash that drop is gone! hhhaha, thats how life is i guess!

Yea tell me about it this last ogr drop I missed out I really wanted the White Master Kush & they dropped 2 week b4 my money hit.. & sold out super fast from now on in gunna put $300 to the side (hide it under a rock or sumthin) so that when ogr has the next drop I can jump on it.. I ain't missing out next drop that's 4sho..but the price is well worth it cuz u get some killer super pheno's inside the packs..
I'm not sure what Aligee is gunna charge but we shell see reall soon.. They will b dank tho

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

damn bro she lookls so fire man i feel blessed to get some of these I know big g's sis would be really proud of how these turned out. You killed it hommie man I know your lovin that 1000 watter!! the results are killer!

Thanks Pro im glad ur still around here glad u didn't leave.. Yes I love this new 1000 watt light the bud size is crazy.. Now I'm gunna try Connie A&B 4 the 1st time & see if i can get even bigger buds.. I'm gunna test Connie & see if it's better then Flora Nova I'm doing pretty damn good with Flora Nova but I no I can do even better.. It gets better every run

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn that angel is looking heavenly. I had too :)

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Yea tell me about it this last ogr drop I missed out I really wanted the White Master Kush & they dropped 2 week b4 my money hit.. & sold out super fast from now on in gunna put $300 to the side (hide it under a rock or sumthin) so that when ogr has the next drop I can jump on it.. I ain't missing out next drop that's 4sho..but the price is well worth it cuz u get some killer super pheno's inside the packs..
I'm not sure what Aligee is gunna charge but we shell see reall soon.. They will b dank tho

Word word, i ca dig it. Just 130 is what i pay per book for college. So i have many priorities before seed packs as SHITTY as that is. But life is life eh...

Soon enough ill be holdin some of these phenos! Until now its my mystery seeds to sort through, and practice pheno hunting and trait recognition and such...Cant wait! Ima rep the SHIT outta AliG when he drops though, believe that!

soserthc1

soserthc1

man the crystals on that plant that early are sweet...... god why did i not grow up in cali - ill be there as soon i get this last kid off - 3 more years - sweet stuff goo

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Word word, i ca dig it. Just 130 is what i pay per book for college. So i have many priorities before seed packs as SHITTY as that is. But life is life eh...

Soon enough ill be holdin some of these phenos! Until now its my mystery seeds to sort through, and practice pheno hunting and trait recognition and such...Cant wait! Ima rep the SHIT outta AliG when he drops though, believe that!

Oh I feel u Doggie my bills r killing me.. My daughter is in college & she needs a grip of stuff & it ain't cheap..
Soon u will b rollin in dough & u will can buy everything ogr drops when u graduate & get a great job.. Spend ur money on them books dog it will pay off in the end

man the crystals on that plant that early are sweet...... god why did i not grow up in cali - ill be there as soon i get this last kid off - 3 more years - sweet stuff goo

Thanks Dog yea this plant is unreal i love it.. Glad 2 here ur coming out this way.. Cali is a great place 2 live it's juss super expensive out here tho.. But I love Cali

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Oh I feel u Doggie my bills r killing me.. My daughter is in college & she needs a grip of stuff & it ain't cheap..
Soon u will b rollin in dough & u will can buy everything ogr drops when u graduate & get a great job.. Spend ur money on them books dog it will pay off in the end

Word word, i feel it homie. College def aint cheap, and its worse when you aint got a dad (like yourself) who'll throw on the shit needed becauses he's locked up, an your moms aint got a job payin over 10k a year. Shits rough for college kids with NO support.....And the gov somehow thinks its okay to give me 500 a semester for EVERYTHING, and give my friends whose parents make 100k+ a year over 2,000 a semester. WTF IS WITH THAT....

Im trying to get through this college BS, and graduate, step up my growing game and get a nice cushy job, but have my ladies pay most'a the bills. Too good to be true? Probably, but eh, a kid can dream cant he? hahah :pimp:

Keep this pimp shit up homie, im takin notes!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn that's got 2 b ruff doggie.. Try ur hardest & stick it out it will b way worth it in the end.. Having a great job & growing great buds on the side sounds gravy 2 me.. Good luck I no it's hard but nuthin comes eazy.. The hard times make the fun times worth it

Top Bottom