Angels Kush

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Damn that's got 2 b ruff doggie.. Try ur hardest & stick it out it will b way worth it in the end.. Having a great job & growing great buds on the side sounds gravy 2 me.. Good luck I no it's hard but nuthin comes eazy.. The hard times make the fun times worth it

I feel you, I feel you. Thats what Im doin. Putting myself through school, gettin' that paper! AliG!

Just switched my major from early childhood education to horticulture too! Totally fucking stoked to be taking Intro to Hort, and GreenHouse Management next semester, instead of Early Childhood Growth and development....love kids, but i'll wait till i have my own to watch home births, look at the uterus, and understand why babies shit 20 times a day at the same time....hahhaha

horticulture is my future, decided on that very recently. some how, some way!

BUTTT :sign0006::sign0006::sign0006:

Back to Angels Kush! Diggin it, diggin it, and dug it! Totally SICK!
:banana1sv6:

Oh, an Ali? Heres one for your sister, GDP to the face! (RIP) :bong-hits:

Reactions: mal
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
yo thats whats up goo when you use connie start a 5ml per gallon and work your way up fuck what the label says trust me start at 5 and go up i have never used it over 10 ml per gallon the stuff is just conintrated stuff your gonna love it!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks 4 the tip.. I never go by the label I start light & read my plants & go from there.. The nute companys juss want u 2 use a grip of nutes so u can buy more..

T

TheIronLung317

damn bro she lookls so fire man i feel blessed to get some of these I know big g's sis would be really proud of how these turned out. You killed it hommie man I know your lovin that 1000 watter!! the results are killer!

I feel you on this bro! I feel super lucky to get these genetics in my collection as well. I hope i get more females that males though since I only got 4 beans to test. Don't get me wrong, Im whore them males out for some pollen to hold on to as well!!

Yea tell me about it this last ogr drop I missed out I really wanted the White Master Kush & they dropped 2 week b4 my money hit.. & sold out super fast from now on in gunna put $300 to the side (hide it under a rock or sumthin) so that when ogr has the next drop I can jump on it.. I ain't missing out next drop that's 4sho..but the price is well worth it cuz u get some killer super pheno's inside the packs..
I'm not sure what Aligee is gunna charge but we shell see reall soon.. They will b dank tho

I fell you on that one. I didn't even read the thread about the last drop until the next day and by then the white master kush was gone at AEC and Vapors; thats what i was looking for. I wanted some nice white bubba also but i know Imma have some nuclear from Big Al's Wifi bubba!!

Word word, i ca dig it. Just 130 is what i pay per book for college. So i have many priorities before seed packs as SHITTY as that is. But life is life eh...

I know what you mean bro, When i was in college i spent a shit load every quarter on books and school supplies. Im still paying off my school loans as well. But its worth it in the end!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I know what you mean bro, When i was in college i spent a shit load every quarter on books and school supplies. Im still paying off my school loans as well. But its worth it in the end!

Good thing im poor enough that i didnt apply for ONE loan and my finical aid support from the gov alone pays for most of my stuff. leaves me PENNYLESS for bills, but hey, what can ya do. I also qualified for the enrollment/class fee waiver...so we'll chillin....

haha

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Angels Kush day 60 of flower

This is 3 days b4 I'm gunna chop her down..
ba180b57.jpg
85c9ce90.jpg
1fbeb846.jpg
179fe5d1.jpg

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

ALIGEE HOMIE YOU GOT SOME MAD SKILLS!!!

look at this monster you created mad props, some fine ass AAA smoke

I want THAT haha

keep up the good work homie :passingjoint:

T

TheIronLung317

Damn i can only hope I can get some dankness like this one!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The smell on the Angels Kush is like a skunk that got ran over in the street & it's rotting on the street in the hot Fresno Sun.. A rotten Skunk smell.. When smoked the smell sticks around rotten skunk everywhere.. I picked a nug & fast dryed it in a hot garage for 3 days so I lost some smell & taste.. The smoke is smooth the high comes on mega fast & really clear.. I would say Sativa like but with a extra indica kick 2 it.. & that was at 57 days so at 63 days it should really pack a punch.. When it's slow dryed & cured this Angels Kush is gunna really b sumthin special
Great cross Aligee this is some super DANK

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That looks so fire bro you killed it! I'm so excited I have 2 wifi's going along with 2 sour bubba's 2 starbuds , 2 critical sensistar x white dawgs and 1 Julius Caesar x white Dawg I can't Waite to see what these new generation of wifi have instore I found a awesome guava 13 male to make f2's I might hit to the wifi and star bud unless I find a bad ass male in my stardawg f2, fire alien, alien super skunk ,tar Dawg , and I have a couple of black waters going it would be bad ass if I found a purple backwater male to cross to the wifi. Oh and I just got my replacement gear from swerve he sent me some tahoe and coleone kush and a bad ass t shirt along some sweet ass stickers so swerve kept his word and made it rite witch was bass ass of him any way those look amazing hommie can't wait to see some cured bud shots if you can keep from smoking all that fire long enough to cure it lol.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Man Pro u got a very nice lineup.. That's a killer selection..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This Angels Kush is strong I gave my girl a fat joint 2 smoke 2 her dome she can only take a few puffs then puts it out.. She says she hasn't been this high in a long time

Aligee

Aligee

Wow thats nice Goo glad she got super medicated whats the flavor on that girl? Did ya chop her all the way down ? If so what did ya yield off of her ? Your Angels Kush came out proper G nice !!!

Aligee

Aligee

Dont forget to drop a smoke report 'Goo let the 'Farmers know what shes like thanks again G !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The smell on the Angels Kush is like a skunk that got ran over in the street & it's rotting on the street in the hot Fresno Sun.. A rotten Skunk smell.. When smoked the smell sticks around rotten skunk everywhere.. I picked a nug & fast dryed it in a hot garage for 3 days so I lost some smell & taste.. The smoke is smooth the high comes on mega fast & really clear.. I would say Sativa like but with a extra indica kick 2 it.. & that was at 57 days so at 63 days it should really pack a punch.. When it's slow dryed & cured this Angels Kush is gunna really b sumthin special
Great cross Aligee this is some super DANK

This was the taste & smell.. & I only chopped 1 bud 2 test I'm cutting her down 2morro on Black Sunday..

Top Bottom