Angels Kush

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

This was the taste & smell.. & I only chopped 1 bud 2 test I'm cutting her down 2morro on Black Sunday..

Word ok i read that too lol !!! I cant wait to taste a cured nug !!! Bet its all kushy skunk after a nice cure !!!:mad0233:

Reactions: mal
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Word ok i read that too lol !!! I cant wait to taste a cured nug !!! Bet its all kushy skunk after a nice cure !!!:mad0233:

My old ladie has been naggin at me to get something skunky up in our mix, (she actually helps!) and a name like Angel Kush could please any lady.

Any chance you'll be bx'in this Ali? Beans available?

Aligee

Aligee

My old ladie has been naggin at me to get something skunky up in our mix, (she actually helps!) and a name like Angel Kush could please any lady.

Any chance you'll be bx'in this Ali? Beans available?

Yes in deed Angels Kush bx will be available sometime next year so be on the look out G !!! Bx will consist of wifi #1 x Angels kush male !!!

P

primeform

been waiting for this hectic summer to get over before i pop these girls. looking forward to tryin out some aligee goodness.

Aligee

Aligee

Sounds good Primeform cant wait to see what ya find in them Angels Kush !!!

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes in deed Angels Kush bx will be available sometime next year so be on the look out G !!! Bx will consist of wifi #1 x Angels kush male !!!

Boner. :pimp:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

^^^^ Hella funny post.. I'm rollin over here Caliogk

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Good to hear. Cant wait homie, good shits hitting the farm, seems like this weekend and last week there has been some changes for the good!

PS: Cant wait to sort through these kushplants! Hopin to find a momma to last me a few runs into the future!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Here is some bud pics of Angels Kush.. This is a super powerful strain the high kicks In quick it's a very tasty skunky death taste.. Very smooth smoke
cbc9048e.jpg
10f658ef.jpg

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The Angels Kush is all dryed now & she gave me 3 zips of dense heavy buds.. When pruning the buds it looked like it was only gunna b 1.5 oz's but every bud was so heavy they weighted more the I thought.. All the buds were nice & thick I'm super happy with this pheno that I found..

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

looks awesome MG...so this is the strain you were telling me to try? looks like some fire those buds look chunky...how is she smelling and smoking???

really great work as usual!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

looks awesome MG...so this is the strain you were telling me to try? looks like some fire those buds look chunky...how is she smelling and smoking???

really great work as usual!

Yea this is the strain.. Aligee is gunna make S1's.. This cut is super strong smelling u can't hide the funk everybody will know u got dank in ur pocket.. & when u roll it up or bust a nug 2 load in a pipe everybody in the house will say damn I smell fire.. The smell is a strong Death sent like a skunk got ran over by a diesel & is rotting in the hot Fresno heat.. Super strong skunk smell with Death under tones.. It's sounds nasty but it's really good... Everybody I smoked this with love it they keep asking me where's the Angel at? & I ran out of it over 3 months ago.. But my chick still is holding 2 grams still.. She's a bud hoarder

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Purple Angels Kush

This strain is created in memory of the Big Homie Aligee's Sis.. He wanted 2 create a purple wifi cuz purp was her favorite color... & it looks like Ali sure did the damn thing cuz this Angels Kush sure gets a nice purp 2 her..this cut is pure dank with mega stank this isn't a purple cross it juss turns purp.. It's not a new cross it's the Angels Kush but this pheno sure gets purp

R.I.P Homegirl u will never b forgotten...
7d97e6a8.jpg
ccb013a2.jpg
20b616ce.jpg

Aligee

Aligee

This strain is created in memory of the Big Homie Aligee's Sis.. He wanted 2 create a purple wifi cuz purp was her favorite color... & it looks like Ali sure did the damn thing cuz this Angels Kush sure gets a nice purp 2 her..this cut is pure dank with mega stank this isn't a purple cross it juss turns purp.. It's not a new cross it's the Angels Kush but this pheno sure gets purp

R.I.P Homegirl u will never b forgotten...
7d97e6a8.jpg
ccb013a2.jpg
20b616ce.jpg

Thanks Dog!!! those pics look beautiful nice purple tint to her ..Angelica would have loved it ...

Top Bottom