Any Co Residents Open To Teaming Up?

• Thread starter Sailfishdan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

I have made about a dozen or so trips out to CO in the last year and just cant take it anymore... im moving.... I cant help but feel like there has to be opportunity out there, I mean the guys who own the shops have NO CLUE.... I have literally never walked into a shop (and ive been to about 100) and found a flower better than mine (or my homies) or one that's even close for that matter.... what the deal out there? I know there has to be some fire but it looks like the shops are content on slinging bullshit to the masses, and even if presented with fire they would rather sell "their" bullshitt... is there not a group of us there killing it yet? if not why? Co residents and tourists should be able to get their hands on great weed.... whats happening out there currently is a joke....

we are interested in opening a shop and operating and maintaining a grow for Connoisseurs only

any CO residents that are eligible to apply for an OPC/REC/MED/MIP get at me

Last edited:
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

None of the finest ever makes it to the dispos, makes sense to, why distribute your finest art to commercial industry which don't appreciate properly grown herb. Tourist come and buy whatever and don't complain so they do a great job burning bottom of the barrel.

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

why distribute your finest art to commercial industry which don't appreciate properly grown herb.

its called Pride.... I know its hard to believe but some of us take pride in always trying to show people better cannabis

not saying you don't, just saying we definitely do....

also its a mater of business how else would you expect to be successful? to me offering a superior products seems like a logical place to start...

Tourist come and buy whatever and don't complain so they do a great job burning bottom of the barrel.

....we do complain, what do you think im doing!

....for now, and it seems a lot of store owners are banking on that fact....(widely ignoring 20% of the market(the connoisseur market)which will do nothing but grow, especially once the real "Master Growers" get there, or come out of the woodwork) lets get real it doesn't take long for people to get hip to the difference between schwag and fire, someone just has to be there to show them the fire....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

2009 the fire was put out with vertical integration
That's when dispensarys could only pick up from licensed growers only from then on....
Before 2009 dispensarys could pick up fire from private growers, caregivers and so on.....
Basically the fire is here just not in med/rec spots

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

2009 the fire was put out with vertical integration
That's when dispensarys could only pick up from licensed growers only from then on....
Before 2009 dispensarys could pick up fire from private growers, caregivers and so on.....
Basically the fire is here just not in med/rec spots

why haven't any of these guys gone legit???

vertical integration can work..... it just has to be gold from the source and there isn't many problems....

when idiots that don't know how to grow (or even know weed for that matter)own the place there's where the problems start.... there are a couple models outside of CO that will show you a vertically integrated company ran buy growers will do very well... check out FireBros in Wa.

Last edited:
Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

we don't need investors... were successful growers, we have money
If you have a Lic and aren't able to get it up and running.... you need to DM ME NOW!!!!

Potato Pipe

Potato Pipe

we don't need investors... were successful growers, we have money
If you have a Lic and aren't able to get it up and running.... you need to DM ME NOW!!!!
Don't you need to be a resident of the state before being able to legitamitely invest in a weed businesses here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom