Any Co Residents Open To Teaming Up?

• Thread starter Sailfishdan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Was it too difficult to post me some real numbers? Or impossible? I only asked for something substantial to back up your peculiar opinion/claim. By seeing you sarcastic and lame answer ( 1,2, 3,4,5) you have already said more than enough.
Actually i was being sarcastic and lame on purpose to see how you responded,..... and right on que your inability to handle a joke calmly is more valuable to proving my point than agreeing with it,............PEACE and take a DEEP BREATH it will do you good.

K

kolah

I think you need to go down to sea level and pop 3 more zolofts, bro. Addios, I'm done.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

I think you need to go down to sea level and pop 3 more zolofts, bro. Addios, I'm done.

You are doing exactly what i said is often done by folks up high,.....getting all bent and territorial over nothing. Do you want to argue over the effects of high altitude on the functioning of the Kidney next,...?

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

So your on anti-depressants too? more proof in the pudding as they say. Or more aptly this is a great example of not seeing the forest for the trees............PEACE

K

kolah

No, but I did catch you on a video wiggin' out on your day job. Damn altitude!! Enjoy!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

THAT ^^^^^ is FANTASTIC, the best part is he does a great job of cleaning up his mess before he leaves! Is there a reason your ducking my PM,.....or are you just enjoying jacking this thread too much? Its called a "ribbing" look into it will ya?

Or as Sargent Hulka says,......LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS! And Teller county has only 23,000 residents, fuck we saw 100,000 visitors on presidents day weekend alone and that's just in BRECK not all of SUMMIT COUNTY.....REALLY?

Last edited:
starr

starr

I live above 9000ft in park county. Compared too wear i came from i may just be oblivious too all this craziness idk. My property is surrounded by an ex police officer ex council member and an introvert vietnam vet. We all grow and smoke. Hell when cars get broken into you hear about it on the news almost. There has only been 1 burglary and two assaults so far this year in my area. But im sure just like anywhere that there are some pockets of crazy, but not where i live.

ubi

ubi

im out east... with a bunch of jesus freaks ... considering all the churches, also the county sheriff here signed that damn lawsuit against the state, about legal weed being a "crisis of conscience", sounds like i shoulda moved to park county.
i wonder if i grow and they smell it.. will that crucify me? get a warrant and ran sack my place. we'll see.

420circuit

420circuit

I think the bulldozer tank guy was pissed at local government people, pretty common, but he acted out in a more extreme way than most. I've seen a few nutty mountain folk, there seem to be pockets of them, and it looks like the remote-ness more than elevation is what draws them. Colorado has a rich history of rugged individuals, something to take pride in. No reason to disagree, like our weather the neighborhoods change a lot as you move around, one thing we have in abundance is variety. And good cannabis.

starr

starr

Amen. Im not sure id love this 2300sq mile area with less than 18000 people as much without the cowboys freaks n geeks. Lots of harshly indepenent thinkers and doers around this wild wild west haight ashbury. Someone said it best very few people live around here cause they happened upon it, people come here cause they want to be here, and escape the fucking bullshit man. Nothing comes easy this remote, but goddamn if the views fresh air and freedom dont make up for it. Me likey colomarado!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Amen. Im not sure id love this 2300sq mile area with less than 18000 people as much without the cowboys freaks n geeks. Lots of harshly indepenent thinkers and doers around this wild wild west haight ashbury. Someone said it best very few people live around here cause they happened upon it, people come here cause they want to be here, and escape the fucking bullshit man. Nothing comes easy this remote, but goddamn if the views fresh air and freedom dont make up for it. Me likey colomarado!

No shit! i love COLORADO, Warts and all. I really like that old saying 'never trust anyone under 10,000 ft.' you have to want to be up there, and want to stay - I will be back up there once my wife completes her Ph.D here in Boulder,....even these freaks here in "B-Town" are too mainstream for me.

420circuit

420circuit

As long as nobody feels threatened why bother? Comes off as censorship sometimes, but mods are not well paid, so tolerance of mod actions should be the rule.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom