Any idea what is wrong with my plants?

• Thread starter sandc4fun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sandc4fun

sandc4fun

I think I need help again.

My medium back and my large girls are seemingly starting to fade to a lighter green/yellow. They were all fed yesterday with 3/4 dose of Tiger Bloom and 1/2 dose of Grow Big. I have Big Bloom, but I haven't used it. I upped their water a tad as they were drinking a lot, still very very little run off. Watering just about every other day. I let them dry out and then water. PH of 6.4.

My pistols are starting to turn , the trich's are starting to get cloudy, closer to the top but no amber yet. The lower flowers are still completely white. I keep hoping they are going to fatten up, but not so sure now. I thought I still had a couple of weeks to go before harvest. We are cutting off the bottom leaves as they yellow and start drying out.

Any suggestions or feedback is greatly appreciated.

IMG 0791
IMG 0790
IMG 0789
IMG 0788
IMG 0787
IMG 0786
IMG 0785
IMG 0784
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
looks like a slight fading to yellow, probably the bloom nute doesn’t have much nitrogen?
i don’t know those nutes but it might be as simple as just adding a couple more ml per gallon of veg.
as it’s a bit early for her to be fading..
let’s see other opinions before reacting.. i’ve never grown autos, don’t know those nutrients..

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Looks a little N hungry. Did you say whether you had a PPM/EC probe?

Mr.G

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Upper growth looks good tho. I would stay the course at this point. Hard to tell from photos,

sandc4fun

sandc4fun

Upper growth looks good tho. I would stay the course at this point. Hard to tell from photos,
Okay, I was waiting to see what you would say. We upped the nutes, but kept the ratio's you suggested. Hoping to fatten up the buds. The next couple of watering's are scheduled to be just PH'd water. Maybe they will take up some of the nutes and get a little happier looking.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Add some Black strap to the next water. Maybe a dose of big bloom as well.

sandc4fun

sandc4fun

We now have some cloudy Trich's (10 - 15%)! So, I think we are in the final two weeks. I will take pic's and post tonight, the buds aren't huge but with what the girls have been through I am just happy we have made it this far. My question is, do we start flushing? I keep seeing differing points of view when I try to read up on it. Some people say keep watering with molasses, some say just go with water. As for flushing, am I correct in saying you want to get run off? So far, we really don't get much run off, so I would have to intentionally water them until the water runs through.

Let me know. Thanks!

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Flushing is up to the grower. I can’t say do or don’t do. In coco, I personally flush for 1 week.
in soil, I’m more on the taper off nutes, and water till good run off for the final couple weeks.
flushing is overrated in my opinion, but that’s my opinion.
Mr.G

Sourtangerine22

Sourtangerine22

We didn't use Fox Farms soil, we used Black Gold Organic soil and a very very light dose of Fox Farms Grow Big, and 1/8th of the recommended dose the first time and 1/4 of the second. Not realizing that we had over watered with high PH water. So now, they have almost completely dried out. The pots were very, very light this morning.

We gave them a small drink of water, not enough to run through with PH water 6.0. Reading that we should do a flush, but that scares me as the plants aren't huge and we have just gotten them dry. Thoughts?

Here are this mornings pictures.
I'd try calimagi

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I would say by the images probably another 20-25 days to finish.
Mr.G

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Mix for each plant individually. Give more to the ones you think you can push. Give less to the others. Gotta become a plant person.
Mr.G

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Okay on feed, a little worried as one of the girls leaves are curling a bit. Need more or less feed? Trying to read the girls, but this is harder than I thought it would be.
the curling is probably the light just being a little close but your good. just keep doing what your doing, just make sure dark time is DARK! no light..

Latest posts

Top Bottom