Any Ideas As To What Could Be Causing This?

• Thread starter HumbleNewbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HumbleNewbie

Can’t figure out what is causing this on lower leaves. All suggestions are appreciated...

Any ideas as to what could be causing this
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Nutrient deficiency? did you check for bugs?
You realy need to expand on your growing medium. Nutes, feeding schedule. There are many factors that come into play to diagnose problems with your plant.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I really have no idea, the only question I can ask is . . . What colour is your thumb ?

Just kidding . . .

Good luck . . .

Don.
lol! It’s green!!

sturgis

sturgis

.....agree with the mag issue, hint of chlorosis in the leaves...but that could be from the lighting in the photo....possibly a thrip drive by...a few extra pics would help

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

.....agree with the mag issue, hint of chlorosis in the leaves...but that could be from the lighting in the photo....possibly a thrip drive by...a few extra pics would help

Thrip drive by made me lol.

H

HumbleNewbie

They are in 1 gal pots, 60,40 mix coast of Maine stonington blend. Only given urb and fish shit thus far. Added 1tsp of xtreme mykos and 1 tsp xtreme azos in hole before transplanted. Ph of non chlorinated water is 6.2, fluence SPYDRx Plus 16” above at 50%

H

HumbleNewbie

Been trying to let them dry out in between watering. Also running C02

H

HumbleNewbie

My Indicas in the same environment are doing fine. These sativas are tough to straighten out. I greatly appreciate all of your feedback.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

True some plants are much pickier than others. Usually comes with a much better high. But at a “higher” frustration level.

I like to check with a probe moisture meter. Water when the pots are dry 3/4 the way down. The pot will feel “alarmingly” light by then.

I still think mag deficiency from over watering. And maybe adding nutes too early for your soil nutrient content.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It would be good to show a pic of the whole plant. More growers will be able to form an opinion and maybe chime in.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What soil, lights and nutes too? Watering frequency? Temp, humidity etc.

The more pertinent info the better.

H

HumbleNewbie

What soil, lights and nutes too? Watering frequency? Temp, humidity etc.

The more pertinent info the better.
They are in 1 gal pots, 60,40 mix coast of Maine stonington blend, happy frog. Only given urb and fish shit thus far. Added 1tsp of xtreme mykos and 1 tsp xtreme azos in hole before transplanted. Ph of non chlorinated water is 6.2, fluence SPYDRx Plus 16” above at 50% avg humidity 73, avg temp 70 but running c02. Watering about every 3 days

Top Bottom