Any One Doing This.....?

• Thread starter Bill Murry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Seen someone else mention that . It looks terribly inefficient and time consuming but I bet it's a great smoke . full flavor honey oil but too inefficient for me(and probably everyone else)
Good for a wee party trick but that's about it.
Seems like i'd need like a sandwich press or something to make it viable for sure. The title is what grabbed my eye while surfing due to all the "mystery oil hype" floating around headie circles.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

yeah i seen a few ppl like bret maverick and john berfolo doing it...but to be honest...im more the type of guy that would rather smoke twice as much and put in half the work lol...not a fan of something that gives such a low return, no matter how high it gets me

at that point, why not just heat up a bi ol hash press, throw a pound of buds in it...heat the press up the desired temps...and squeeze all that oil out till it drips into a catch container....same theory if you ask me....heat and pressing to get the oils out...funny how the more expensive olive oils are "cold pressed"...would think the same goes for this, cold presed is always better than heat presed no?

north knect

north knect

That is pretty neat for sure tho without any chemicals..I'm sure somebody will figure out a more efficient way with that idea soon enuf

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

For HempSeed oil, yes;
for these oils--
good luck...
makes sense, im no expert in oils...but i do know when i press my hash in my hash press, if i heat it too much i get oils running down it...but i guess your right, at cold temps we need some sort of solvent..wonder how liquid nitrogen would do....fucking super cold lol...and technically its a large part of our air supply....i would be interested to know how liquid nitrogen would do...compared to critical co2 and bho

north knect

north knect

I think the cold press would only work if the oil properties has a high viscosity which MJ oils don't..if u keep your olive oil in the fridge u won't notice much difference when pouring it as for BHO even at room temps it's not runny..ya need the heat IMO but a hair straightener I think is too hot and cooks off some off the goodies

Potato Pipe

Potato Pipe

This is perfect for me. I've never done any kind of wax or shatter and I'll probably try this with a couple nugs when my crop finishes up. The stuff costs $45 per 0.5 grams and I can never bring myself to buy some.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

This is perfect for me. I've never done any kind of wax or shatter and I'll probably try this with a couple nugs when my crop finishes up. The stuff costs $45 per 0.5 grams and I can never bring myself to buy some.

its incredible, that the day has come, that its more expensive to smoke some weed products, than it is crack, gram for gram....fucking rediculous lol...i run my 3.5g of shatter for 90$...cheaper than anyone iknow...depending who you are and ill do it for 75.....some ppl try and really rip ppl off lol

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
It's a.... Tremendous joke, a Instagram fad, a terpene burning technique(losing your best antiinflammatory terp @ 285degrees and a few other great tasting terpenes fyi) and a huge waste of flower and ruining it's essence.

Heat and pressure my ass. Just as amusing as terp juice(let's run outdoor and add terps from non cannabis plants so we can call them "natural terps" and charge patients 120 dollars a gram), live resin(you tell me;this term has 50 definitions) and "the crippy" that only 3 people from Hawaii have. It's all about being new or exclusive to insinuate hype for oneself or their product.

I'm sure it gets you medicated. But I tend to not to advocate things that only dick bags who take pictures of themselves dabbing while driving there cars tell you how this is da bes eva; and if you don't agree you ain't cool and are a dumbass out of the loop!

A good percentage of us (people) are idiotic and extraordinarily naive. This we all know so good luck changing the minds of folks who think that this is some kind of revolutionary shit... Well it's definitely shit heh. Heck folks that have never tried rosin will tell you how great it is.

Like I said, amusing stuff.

Farmers know what's good ;)

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
zeke

zeke

Out of a half ounce puck of kif pressed into hash I yielded a tiny amount of sticky goo. I'm sure it was made of awesomeness it was just such an insignificant amount. Not enough to distract me from self abuse or pay my mom back for the Doritos that I owe her for....

Latest posts

Top Bottom