Any thoughts about planting autos in the outdoors Atlanta, GA in July?

• Thread starter Richudlen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Richudlen

Richudlen

Any thoughts about planting autos in the outdoors Atlanta, GA in July?

Is it too humid? I’ve read that too much humidity is tough on the plants.

Thanks!!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

might be able to find some with resitance,id be more concerned with light myself,fem auto might pull it off,id think depends on how much pine trees you have around you,pine plantations hold a lot of heat,the drastic temp changes cause pm,you know as well as i that around 3 in the morning that swelltering heat swing change to cooler air,im in texas ,by the gulf and east texas pines be some heat attracting son bitchs around 2 or 3 in morning every thing starts to sweat ,even a snake can finally cross the road hahahah,damn roads melt here

Richudlen

Richudlen

Thanks. I’m not quite in the woods. I have them on my deck. Usually a 20 degree temp drop at night but it does not last long.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thats what i mean ,that sudden drop what cause the pm,from 105 to 90 in 2 hours is pretty drastic,anyway just a idea at what your looking at,on a deck there is a chance you could keep a fan moving the leaves which decrease the chances better

B

Burned Haze

Dude where I live it gets 80-99% humidty at night and cold and I can pull off no pm and less than 5% budrot failure . Being in a state that rains for if not weeks at the end of sept and gets super cold and humid at night. Def asking for it lol

my suggestion is naturally auto genetically aka ruderalis (Russian genetic from Russian) it really can handle low temps, winter like temps and even snow but even they are even more pest and mold resistant And require less nutes. plus when industrial hemp and random pollen comes into play , auto’s are the only way to go cause you can actually harvest before them and not have seeds and then you could grow another round for seeded buds and turn it into rosin or smoke It or w/e your choice.

point is get a good breeder for the auto and they have a great ability and card in the outdoor game cause trying to grow a normal plant for a lot of people when they can’t grow big plants or even grow all the way till October . That may suck, may be nice to get 2 harvest or even a better gamble?

Richudlen

Richudlen

What does “pm” mean? Also, it does not get cold here at night. Summer will be low 90’s during the day and low -70’s at night.

with high humidity!

thank you!!!

Richudlen

Richudlen

Any more suggestions for autos that can handle the humidity?

Thanks!!

Grande90

Grande90

I’m n ga 2 if u have a balcony you may be ok. But where is a trusted site to get quality seeds so far I only find them in my bud

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I’m n ga 2 if u have a balcony you may be ok. But where is a trusted site to get quality seeds so far I only find them in my bud
I ordered from ilgm on Thursday. Got seeds today. Paid via btc but you can use zelle too. I have four of their seeds going right now and they have been great. Bit pricy, but they have gotten me seeds in the US within one week twice now during a pandemic, so props for the logistics.

Richudlen

Richudlen

I got mine from Seed Supreme. They took a little while to get to me but they got here. 8-12 survived and looking from good to really good.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I think autos should be fine in the humidity. It isn't ideal for their growth but it won't kill them so long as they are properly watered. Just shoots your vpd down crazy low. You do need to worry as the buds swell that you don't have bud rot problems, so avoid strains with huge buds like Critical Mass etc and you should be okay I think.

Grande90

Grande90

I ordered from ilgm on Thursday. Got seeds today. Paid via btc but you can use zelle too. I have four of their seeds going right now and they have been great. Bit pricy, but they have gotten me seeds in the US within one week twice now during a pandemic, so props for the logistics.
Im

I don’t have zelle or bitcoin can’t use prepaid for any?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I mean most places do take cash, it just takes a while and is obviously a little risky.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Update I just got zelle does that help
Yeah you can order on ILGM at least. When you order, they will give you instructions with Zelle. Follow those instructions and you should be good to go. If you are in US, you will get free shipping with tracking. They will also confirm they got your payment quite quickly (within a few hours or so).

Richudlen

Richudlen

Yes. Both Seed Supreme and Seedsman used Zelle. Seed Supreme confirmed quickly. Seedsman not so.

Top Bottom