Anybody Else Love Hash!?

• Thread starter Calixylon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

I dunno if its just the evolution in hashish technology, or the fact that cannabis is finally becoming to go mainstream, but hash and hash culture has become almost a seperate entity. It seems like because mostly the people who love hash and concentrates, are the people that like to get seriously medicated, and also for the most part are serious conniseurs. With the butane BHO craze that started around 5 years ago, it was hard to find folks who had closed loop systems, or a vac oven for that matter. Everyone and their mom was open blasting, now there's a big movement that is more into the fullmelt water hash, or the 99% dry sift. What do you guys think is going to happen now the cannabis community is finally getting organiZed. Definetly seen a few hash makers more than upset that the terminology for hash is completely up to the hash maker.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

I personally have never tried the BHO or fullmelt.. Unfortunatly Hash does'nt usually
make it this far north.. which kinda sucks i do Like hash..been around 5 yrs now
since i smoked any.. I see all these nice Pics of hash and Drool ..lol so the craze has
not made it this far yet ..LOL too bad ..

Toaster79

Toaster79

Also never tried any concentrate except hash, but the hash we had was top shelf Morocco with golden stamps or lebanese gold. The Morocco had gold stamp and was dark brown and got soft when warmed. Best shit I ever smoked. The lebanese gold was light brown, looking quiet like bubble hash with sandy structure. It usually came in 100g blocks which we used to split in 5g cubes for further distribution so we covered the costs and kept a half for our selves (my friend and I :cigar:)

That Morocco was best tasting shit I ever had, although we had some other stuff that tasted like mint candy which was also awesome, but never got to know where it came from. We actually had a lot of different stuff comming from all over but those three were the most remarkable. Haven't had a taste of good hash for tree or so years :(

I LOVE good hash

Keep it green!

H

happy b

Well i live in Scotland which is pretty much as northerly as you can go without goin to a place with arctic type weather.the people here dont know what dry sift bho or full melt bubble is.they all smoke really low grade "soap bar" disgusting stuff.its not actual hash its just a mix of garbage.litterally.with a few glands thrown in.
i make my own bubble and dry seive.i prefer the full flavor of dry seive to the intense strength of bubble.dont get me wrong i love my bubble too but i just prefer some high quality dry seive thats been carefully and gently seived to keep it as pure as possible.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
all forms of hash are great,it's the big ass Heads of the extractor that bothers me! When they watch and study your every move to see how the dabs effects you like there looking into a majical ball they just created..... makes me want to slap somebody real hard!:eek:

Calixylon

Calixylon

Gotta disagree with fullmelts not making it up here this far north, its just a real dedicated few hashmakers but there around. The first place sativa solvent hash was taken by a dude from my home state of Massachusetts, his name is Boondockalchemist check him out on IG. I think your going to see alot more of the hash oil, solvent and solvent less becoming available, as more people realize the health benefits. I smoke alot less trees when i use hash oil.

How do yall feel about that, it seems like alot of people are split,some either love the dabs and hash, or smoke mostly flowers. With the rosin tech and me being able to juice any bud, i smoke about 50/50 flowers/oil, thats just how i do, but ive noticed a big decrease in that chest cold phlegm i get from smoking grams upon grams of flowers a day. Also, it seems that a new generation of younger hashmakers who have seriously taken hash to the next fucking level. Honestly look at the rigs we have, the hash we have, 5 years ago people really werent talking about terpenes and smoking on anything close to what we get now a days. I dont puff tough on cup winning hash much, but i do get my hands on it sometimes and i can only hope that the more growers and customers who are beggining to dab realize that these extract artist can seriously pull straight feugo fire and without much of a general loss of product.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Its crazy to me how people went from spraying tubes in their backyard, to getting a little pot vac purger, then to closed loop and all the dewaxing techniques, to try and get super clean hash, now it seems like people are starting to realize stripping those lipids and waxes may not be totally beneficial, and people are looking for more
"full spectrum" hash's, like the frenchy cannoli dudes method. Bho will always be available, but it seems like theres only a few folks who do it proper and are able to retain the kind of terpenes you get in fullmelts and drysifts

Top Bottom