Anyone Else Try Magical Butter Machine?

• Thread starter slimjimham
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slimjimham

slimjimham

Don't forget to decarb your bud/trim first.

Put it in a reynolds turkey bag at 250* for 30 min.

Never done it without but that's what they recommended and it's FIRE!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

So most of my trim is fresh frozen, so I would have to decarb for sure. However, I have some material that has been sitting at room temps since Nov. That should be good to go right?

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

So most of my trim is fresh frozen, so I would have to decarb for sure. However, I have some material that has been sitting at room temps since Nov. That should be good to go right?

Your going to wish you had decarbed it too if you don't.

slimjimham

slimjimham

Yeah I'd dry and decarb your trim, but that's just what I think would work best, never done it with frozen wet trim.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Machine came today, decarbing material now. Very excited.

So I used to make BHO pills in the past. Anybody have a recipe for pills? Either with hash, flowers or trim?

slimjimham

slimjimham

Sweet! I haven't made the pills but I think you just put infused coconut oil in them... Call mb, they're very helpful

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

i made some coconut oil yesterday.22 grams mixed trim blue cheese and larry og and 1 gram keif .i'm going to be straight up honest with you guys.i'm 37 years old and i've tried edibles plenty of times over the years.i've never felt buzzed from any batch of edibles until i made these.i ate 13 small cookies and i couldn't move for hours,i had to throw in the towel and go to sleep 7pm.i did decarb my trim before i threw it in the machine.i'm sure that made a big time difference and i'm happy with my purchase only 149$ cup price

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

sorry only paid 140$.i think thats' a steal even tho it probably looked like a bomb to tsa agents.

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

forgot to mention the ratio of trim to coco oil.
22 grams trim
1 gram kief
1 cup coconut oil

slimjimham

slimjimham

Yup, that's the experience I had, high as fuck ha.

http://magicalbutter.refr.cc/JFGDNKB
^$25 off link for the machine...

....realized the first post is the wrong link... Just goes to their site, didnt include the coupon and wont let me edit it now

If a mood is reading this could you replace the first link on this thread with this one so it doesn't cause confusion? Thanks

Last edited:
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Now you post that link! lol.

So you guys are talking oil, for cooking. I am talking coconut oil for pills. When making them in the past I used 1gram bho to 4ml mtc oil. Do you decarb BHO or bubble the same way as trim?

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Now you post that link! lol.

So you guys are talking oil, for cooking. I am talking coconut oil for pills. When making them in the past I used 1gram bho to 4ml mtc oil. Do you decarb BHO or bubble the same way as trim?

For what it's worth,......eating anything BHO is INSANE! That is TOXIC, as in straight poison! So do whatever you want to but be aware you might be influencing someone else and leading them to an illness.....Be smart and leave the BHO out of anything your going to ingest.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@UCMETOO what do you mean? Are you trying to say it's impossible to make clean BHO? YOu need to be schooled brother, cause you sound uneducated.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Also @UCMETOO I never "influenced someone else and lead them to illness." What kind of crack are you smoking where you feel the need to stand on a soap box and start talking this nonsense? Get a life.

Top Bottom