Anyone Else Try Magical Butter Machine?

• Thread starter slimjimham
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slimjimham

slimjimham

Yeah, for what it's worth I don't fuck with bho. I'm assuming there's some form of chem left behind and that's no good in my book. Not attacking your choice by any means, to each their own but I feel like kids who dab all the time may likely have health issues down the road

slimjimham

slimjimham

Don't lie, I think farming is what you do for a living haha. But yeah, I don't trust that everything is pulled out. Maybe with a co2 extraction it's cool... But bho freaks me out and regardless of how you do it there are tons of people not even purging at all

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

some peoples kids just don't get it,....that's why they make short busses i guess. Schooled? thats funny. let me ask you what you know about the effects of butane and brain lesions? Guess schools out then? Just pput it this way what % or pure poison is acceptable to you,.....to me it is 0% so since there are several toxin less methods that work well for edibles why would you even want to use something like BHO? Btw i'm a retired executive Chef. so food is what i do for a living.

Bring this up to graywolf, and he will school you. He is not a kid, nor am I. You can insult and call people retarded, but it's just hate directed in the wrong direction. For the record, I have Sox ( a popular THCFarmer) making my stash into dabbable water hash, so I know what the highest quality around is. However, I am no fool, bho can be made clean and solvent free. Believe what you want I guess, and being a chef you must know of the industrial use of butane in cooking right?

DapperDon

DapperDon

There is nothing healthy about butane. If there was, then the hempwick market wouldn't be around. I'll see you all in about 5 years when you have holes inside of your brain cavities and ALL of the nervous system damage. There is no "schooling" about some backyard hazardous chemistry bullshit. If you need to get high so bad that you need to do that then you have bigger issues at hand that transcend what I have come to believe the weed movement is about. This is no different than the junkies that use cocaine to make crack. I believe that BHO should not be endorsed by the weed community at all because it is nothing but poison and isn't that one of the main focal points of fighting so hard for legalization? Because weed isn't toxic? There is not a rational and factual argument that exists that you can melt down and pour over me that shows that BHO is not dangerous. Those that defend it are chronic junkies and I consider their opinions the same is the homeless crackheads and junkies that litter skid row.

F

FooDoo

Dabbers gonna dab. I think it's disgusting. Tried it 3 times and it messed up my lungs so bad that I quit smoking all together 3 months ago. Waiting 60 more days till my next harvest to start medicating again. When I see someone dabbing, I see a herion user cooking a spoon or a crack head heating his crack pipe. Its a shame what direction our medicine has turned in the recent years.

Back on topic tho, I'm super curious about this machine, anyone wanna post pictures of the sweets made with it?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Gentlemen! Stop the attacks. You have no place judging what others do that does not affect you. What pleases you may not please another but that is no reason to go off on someone. Keep it friendly, please.

F

FooDoo

So let me get this straight......people equate bho to a skid row Crack smoking junky? That's the funniest shit I heard all year. Butane is used in food production in products you eat every day moron. Please have an understanding of chemistry and properties before you make wild assumptions and statements. As Bob Saget once said: have you ever sucked dick for weed?? These people that talk shit about bho are the same kinda people that smoke cigs, drink alcohol and pop oxys because their doctor prescribed it to them. How's that for an assumption? The msds on butane is 5000 ppm's before it becomes harmful. I have crushed discs and bho works better than any oxy ever did. Does that mean I'm a junky? Fuck no! Means I'm smart enough to know that bho is a safer alternative than any Western medicine Dr can prescribe. Gov't knows it, most people with an iq over 10 know it(why do you think big pharma is taking over our industry???), and that's why it's demonized....that and every dip shit kid that blow up his neighbors, cuz he saw a youtube tek on how to blast in an enclosed space whilst smoking?! Please have some gumption in your "assessments" that you obviously have no real life experiences in (bho). I repeatedly test at under 25 ppm residual solvents EVERY time, so for the sake of math 5000 ÷ 50=100. That's a hundred dabs a day. Pretty safe bet. I'll rock those numbers anyday and feel safe.

I've never smoked cigarettes in my life, don't take any pills, won't even take an Advil if I have a headache, and run 6 miles a day. I do sometimes socially drink but only a few IPAs followed by a ton of water. I drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. I've also been paleo for 3 years and work out. Try and keep up

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Hey, i really wanted to know what kind of food products contain Butane as an edible ingredient?

No Hate here just curiosity!

When did we reach the point that you cannot ask educated questions, without being accused of a HATE CRIME?

DapperDon

DapperDon

Yeah, I am more curious about this SEVERE knee jerk reaction from the mods on this? Is this an unofficial taboo because of personal feelings about it from the mods or what? I have seen WAAAAAY more severe flame wars on here and not a peep from the mods but discussing the science and definite hazards of BHO has them coming out of the woodwork. What gives?

Gentlemen! Stop the attacks. You have no place judging what others do that does not affect you. What pleases you may not please another but that is no reason to go off on someone. Keep it friendly, please.

The only attack I can see is from SHIRDABZALOT and his post was removed. I do not agree with this at all.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Hey, i really wanted to know what kind of food products contain Butane as an edible ingredient?

No Hate here just curiosity!

When did we reach the point that you cannot ask educated questions, without being accused of a HATE CRIME?

Here is a fun article

Butane is also used in separating the meat from bones and other waste, thus leaving "chicken nuggets".

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Speaking on the magic butter machine.

Pro's - it makes everything super easy
self cleaning
nylon bag for extracting oil/butter from material, way better than cheese cloth
tons of recipes
Grinds nugs for you

Con's
It would be nice to make bigger/stronger batches. I can only fit 4 ounces in the machine at a time.

DapperDon

DapperDon

Here is a fun article

Butane is also used in separating the meat from bones and other waste, thus leaving "chicken nuggets".

Well there is another reason why I don't eat shit like that.
1096.gif

S

SHIRDABZALOT

Just to be absolutely clear I wasn't "attacking" anyone. I simply stated I think that butane extraction is safe for MY consumption when proper parameters were achieved. I stated that I thought that I (nor anyone else)wasn't a crackhead or junky for smoking dabz..... there were no personal condescending comments to anyone just a couple of "broad generalizations" of the same sort as I read really. My retort was a more title than a tat, and just a reminder that bho has a legitimate place for medical use and value. I don't eat ANY pharmaceuticals thanks to dabs.....and to me that's a miracle. It helps me to be a helping member of society that can give back instead of a detriment. If that's wrong of me to defend then cancel my account, because in America we stand up and defend what we believe is right, not censor it so no one can have an opinion=fascism. Truth.
And just to stay on topic I bought a magical butter machine today

DapperDon

DapperDon

Just to be absolutely clear I wasn't "attacking" anyone. I simply stated I think that butane extraction is safe for MY consumption when proper parameters were achieved. I stated that I thought that I (nor anyone else)wasn't a crackhead or junky for smoking dabz..... there were no personal condescending comments to anyone just a couple of "broad generalizations" of the same sort as I read really. My retort was a more title than a tat, and just a reminder that bho has a legitimate place for medical use and value. I don't eat ANY pharmaceuticals thanks to dabs.....and to me that's a miracle. It helps me to be a helping member of society that can give back instead of a detriment. If that's wrong of me to defend then cancel my account, because in America we stand up and defend what we believe is right, not censor it so no one can have an opinion=fascism. Truth.
And just to stay on topic I bought a magical butter machine today

"I'm smart enough to know that bho is a safer alternative than any Western medicine Dr can prescribe."

Sure you are pal. Sure you are.

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I have to admit, it sounds funny.... "I'm smart enough to know that BHO is a safer alternative than any Western medicine Dr can prescribe."

Now if we are talking effectiveness, then I disagree. Many western medicines are very effective at pinpointing certain disease, pain ext. When I am in major pain from my injuries over the years, a Vicodin takes away the pain 10x better than a dab.

Now with all that said, BHO is safer than any of those medicines the doctors can give you, no doubt. Cannabis is safer than Vicodin, Valium, oxy's, and even the "safe" pharmaceuticals like Ibuprofen, or even the caffeine in headache medicine. No doubt about it.

I notice nobody commented on the numbers that SHIRDABZALOT posted........
5000 ppm is considered safe. His bho tests at 25 ppm. Who thinks this is unsafe? If you do think it's unsafe, why and what are you concerned about? The levels of pollutants in the air in big city's dwarf the ppm of harmful particulates in BHO. Just have to put things into perspective IMO.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah, I am more curious about this SEVERE knee jerk reaction from the mods on this? Is this an unofficial taboo because of personal feelings about it from the mods or what? I have seen WAAAAAY more severe flame wars on here and not a peep from the mods but discussing the science and definite hazards of BHO has them coming out of the woodwork. What gives?

The only attack I can see is from SHIRDABZALOT and his post was removed. I do not agree with this at all.
Severe? I don't see it that way. No one's been banned or spanked in any other way, another moderator and I simply removed posts we felt were not helpful in any way. I saw attacks coming based on people admitting they did something like use BHO in their edibles. I must insist the attacks stop.

If you men can't see what about the posts are attacks and what aren't, then I'm not sure how to help you there, but it's usually pretty clear to me. In the meantime you might want to refer back to the terms and rules of this site. You don't have to agree with moderation, you just have to tolerate it as long as you use the site.

Btw, if you're seeing flame wars, know that we moderators have a life outside our volunteer position here online at the farm as moderators and we don't see all threads. If you see something that violates the rules, it should be reported. There's just no way for us to catch everything.

Now, if the thread has run its course, if you're not using Magical Butter or have no desire to, then I find myself wondering...

Top Bottom