Anyone Growing Any Ethos Collective Beans??

• Thread starter jammie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sshz

sshz

A pano at day 15........."Apex"

IMG 0956

morugawelder

morugawelder

Has anyone here grown out the inzane membrane ? I got one been vegging for 8 weeks , just curious as to how much stretch I'll get from this strain ,

sshz

sshz

I can tell you what I know.........there are multiple pheno's that will show up, the tallest being a "hazey" pheno that takes 13-14 weeks to finish. It's the best one and the one to look for, the other pheno's were disappointing. I did see a THC analysis around 17.4%, the grower was really bummed expecting it to be between 30-35% per Ethos. LOL The strain will stretch a lot, but some pheno's more than others. Expect a 3X stretch is what I'm told.

morugawelder

morugawelder

Hey , Thanks for the info . 17 % eh ? far cry from what their advertising . 30 would make some knock out smoke . I cloned a few just in case . Do you have any recommendation from ethos ? well I mainlined her , she's 11 " tall at the cola tops and 25 " across , maybe I should flip her now ? be middle of June till she done .

IMG 6258
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Folks thinking they will get the THC % advertised by the breeders, are always gonna be disappointed. Assuming the tests are accurate, The plants are grown under optimal conditions and usually by better growers than we are. With that said, it's not only THC that does it for us..there are almost 500 Cannabanoids that work together to give the benefits we crave.

I have a Mandarine Sunset about 5 weeks in and she smells and looks terrific. I hope I get some good terppy rosin after she finishes. I also pollinated her with some Crockett's Strawberry Fields Pollen and I see seeds forming.....Exciting times!

sshz

sshz

I've done 6-7 strains from Ethos now......Zsweet Inzanity was the best, their Chem OG was a close 2nd. Mandarin Cookies is probably the strain with overall the best reviews I've read. I am in week 3 flowering on the Apex, which is a Mandarin Cookies hybrid and this looks fine too.

Day 20 in flowering now.....

IMG 0957

morugawelder

morugawelder

I've done 6-7 strains from Ethos now......Zsweet Inzanity was the best, their Chem OG was a close 2nd. Mandarin Cookies is probably the strain with overall the best reviews I've read. I am in week 3 flowering on the Apex, which is a Mandarin Cookies hybrid and this looks fine too.

Day 20 in flowering now.....

View attachment 862602
how much stretch did you get from the zweet insanity ?

I

illumin8100

Hey have any of you guys grown any ethos headband? Was wondering how she was with stretch potency and yield. Still got to wait before i pop em in but i got em. About a week to flip my royal gorilla and white widow.

Below is a pic of my last royal gorilla... had to pull her friend thinking it was a bagseed female hermie seed. Was weird because it was a new strain (gluelato) but it was the only seed i found in a half oz so i thought it should be for sure a female but nope. 10 days in and nuts EVERYWHERE. So then my 2 x 3 and my 4 months of home grown supply was in jeopardy but i just spread the shit out to try and cover for canopy loss..... ended up with 200gs of cured buds.

20190209 095000
20190218 135051
20190314 203910
sshz

sshz

Headband gets good reviews, can’t remember much more than that. It’s an older strain, wondering what kind of germination rate you’ll get?

sshz

sshz

Regarding Zsweet Inzanity, go to rollitup for my complete grow start to finish. 25% of the plants getting crazy tall with a massive stretch. The rest stay manageable.........I tell people now to make sure they pinch back the plant close to flowering to reduce height. And expect to have to stake the entire room due to shear weight of the buds. Not the easiest of grows but great smoke, one of my favorites in a long time.

I

illumin8100

Regarding Zsweet Inzanity, go to rollitup for my complete grow start to finish. 25% of the plants getting crazy tall with a massive stretch. The rest stay manageable.........I tell people now to make sure they pinch back the plant close to flowering to reduce height. And expect to have to stake the entire room due to shear weight of the buds. Not the easiest of grows but great smoke, one of my favorites in a long time.
Yep supercrop if necessary but a good lil pinch should slow them a lot even if done everyday till they sort of slow down which is usually from eventual supercropping

I

illumin8100

Most of the time just pinching the... does the job.... lol if ya know what i'm sayin

sshz

sshz

If I remember correctly, the Zsweet Inzanity stretched well into the 3 week of flowering- it probably stopped around day 25-26. The branches weren't' able to handle the bud weight, so expect well staked plants from the start and it will make towards the end of flowering much easier.

morugawelder

morugawelder

I can tell you what I know.........there are multiple pheno's that will show up, the tallest being a "hazey" pheno that takes 13-14 weeks to finish. It's the best one and the one to look for, the other pheno's were disappointing. I did see a THC analysis around 17.4%, the grower was really bummed expecting it to be between 30-35% per Ethos. LOL The strain will stretch a lot, but some pheno's more than others. Expect a 3X stretch is what I'm told.
11" at the top of colas so x 3 if I flip now ? probably should flip , eh ?

morugawelder

morugawelder

where do I find rollitop ?

Top Bottom