Anyone Growing Any Ethos Collective Beans??

• Thread starter jammie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbznthmman

Dbznthmman

I run 11/13 last 2-3 weeks. I always go at least 70 days too, the Chem OG I took at 73-74 days but could have gone another week easily. I grow for profit, so time is always of the essence AND I always have something waiting on the room. Can you mention to Colin he needs to expand to some strong indicas. I grew his Member Berry, and although it looked great- the potency was lacking. After 6-7 straight grows of Ethos, I'm finally switching to Dr. GreenThumb to fulfill some indica requests my next 2 grows.
where do I find rollitop ?
its a forum Rollitup.com

sshz

sshz

Flip decision depends on the height of your room and light, what kind of lights you are using, what kind of support setup you use for branch support, and some other factors..........you will see some variation in plants height, expect about 1/4 of them to really stretch. So 90% of the plants will stretch between 2X-3X. Instead of pinching, you can also bend the main stalk downward, which will disperse the plants hormones, and will shorten and widen the plants too. Find my thread, everything you could possible want to know is probably in there.

morugawelder

morugawelder

its a forum Rollitup.com
Thanks , I'll check it out ! I have a 4 x 4 tent , mars hydro 190 reflective series , I support with a tomato ring and bamboo , I'm hearing the inzane membrane may run 10 to 14 weeks , if I flip now she'll be finishing in middle of June , right when it starts get hot here . my central air doesn't keep the ambient temp. down enough in the room to keep the temp. in the tent at 80 it'll get up in the mid . eighties ( using 6 ' EXHAUST ) I've ran before once and buds were more fluffy not as tight as winter grow .

morugawelder

morugawelder

Flip decision depends on the height of your room and light, what kind of lights you are using, what kind of support setup you use for branch support, and some other factors..........you will see some variation in plants height, expect about 1/4 of them to really stretch. So 90% of the plants will stretch between 2X-3X. Instead of pinching, you can also bend the main stalk downward, which will disperse the plants hormones, and will shorten and widen the plants too. Find my thread, everything you could possible want to know is probably in there.
what forum will I find your thread in ?

sshz

sshz

All my Ethos grows are under "Grow Journals".......or you can search for me (SSHZ) or Ethos and I'll show up all over the place.

sshz

sshz

https://www.invalid.com/t/ethos-collective-zsweet-inzanity.962000/

https://www.invalid.com/t/ethos-collective-chem-og.977589/

https://www.invalid.com/t/ethos-collective-apex.983857/

https://www.invalid.com/t/ethos-collective-apex.983857/

sshz

sshz

LOL.....did a google search of "SSHZ and Ethos" and all my grows came up #1 spot. But I post different stuff at like 5 other places too, just not full grows like at RIU.

the rrock

the rrock

I run 11/13 last 2-3 weeks. I always go at least 70 days too, the Chem OG I took at 73-74 days but could have gone another week easily. I grow for profit, so time is always of the essence AND I always have something waiting on the room. Can you mention to Colin he needs to expand to some strong indicas. I grew his Member Berry, and although it looked great- the potency was lacking. After 6-7 straight grows of Ethos, I'm finally switching to Dr. GreenThumb to fulfill some indica requests my next 2 grows.
whhat strains of Dr Greenthumbs were you planning on doing,just curious as Ive had friends reccomend them but have never seen tasted or smoked any Dr.GThumbs personally.

sshz

sshz

"whhat strains of Dr Greenthumbs were you planning on doing,just curious as Ive had friends reccomend them but have never seen tasted or smoked any Dr.GThumbs personally."

Well, after much research, I passed on Dr. GreenThumb. As I want to get away from Ethos cause all they are really are good at is sativa's and sativa's hybrids, I was looking for something kick-ass indica wise. Dr. Gruber recommended either Turkish Cookies or The White- both highly recommended. You can find his grows on RIU if you search for them or a link on Dr. GreenThumb's website. So, I was leaning in that direction.

After more research last week, I decided I wanted something with WhiteFire #43 in it. OG Raskal developed this strain, and plant #43 was the best out of 500 plants he grew. Knock out indica stone, an instant cure for relaxation, pain and insomnia. Dr. GreenThumb has a White Fire (The White X Fire OG) but it leans sativa, not what I'm looking for.

I did find the strain I wanted most, a hybrid with WiFi #43 (WhiteFire #43) and Bubba Kush and literally most everyone was out of it, as it's last years strain and it was immensely popular. I have a list of seed re-sellers I use and I emailed each and every one of them- and found 3 packs so far. I'm still waiting to hear back from a few- I'd like to have 1 more pack so I can start 28 seeds, hoping to end up with 24 in the end. I'll release the breeder and further info after I get the 4th pack, if I can find it. If not, then I'll need to find a pack of something else close I guess. The seeds will arrive tomorrow, and were not cheap- but I'M EXCITED TO HAVE THEM.

So back to your initial question- I think if I was to do 1 strain from Dr. GT, I'd look at ECSD. I think I grew it many years ago but people I respect say it's one of his best strains and worth doing. I've done a few others of his over the years but nothing in 4-5 years probably, Endless Sky being the last full room crop.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Ok then PART of Mandarine Sunset is chopped with no nanners. She basically finished in 56 days but I am hoping for seeds (selective pollination), so she is still in the dirt..
Terps are wickedly tart and sooooo orangy. It's only been drying 4 days, but it is damn nice smoke and hopefully great rosin.

sshz

sshz

A month into flowering with the Apex.............

IMG 0963

sshz

sshz

Still waiting on a smoke report DB.........come on buddy, smoke that shit already.

Went in to the Apex room last night after dark......and loved the sweet smell penetrating the room. Add in some slight hints of candied orange and lemon- it's a far cry from the kushes and G.G. #4's I've been doing lately.

Top Bottom